Discovery Gaming Community
To: Sapphire Raven, Joshua Hunt | From: Ezrael Vertiga - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Sapphire Raven, Joshua Hunt | From: Ezrael Vertiga (/showthread.php?tid=143319)

Pages: 1 2

To: Sapphire Raven, Joshua Hunt | From: Ezrael Vertiga - Sombs - 09-17-2016

[Image: 04_by_rhulaner-da2sxcj.gif]

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING SECURED AUDIO FEED]:::
:::[AUDIO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Ezrael Vertiga
Subject: Meeting
ENCRYPTION: [Image: encryp_by_rhulaner-da2t4d9.gif]

Hey Raven, Hunt,

remember I requested a meeting? How about we do that anytime soon? Do you have time? I would bring Maren with me, if that's okay. I think it's a good idea to talk about some things that happened.

And please, if possible, I would like to talk to Joshua Hunt as well.

Just give us a call when you're ready.

Ezrael Vertiga

RE: To: Sapphire Raven, Joshua Hunt | From: Ezrael Vertiga - Vendetta - 09-18-2016

[Image: 4seC3IO.jpg]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID: Joshua Hunt
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Absolute
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: Low
FREQUENCY: ATX
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: Meeting

____

Vertiga.

Quite a bit of a surprise to see you reaching out to us, and asking for me in particular. What's up? What could you possibly need to discuss?

I'm positive we can work out a time and location in the next few days. What works best?

- Hunt

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: Sapphire Raven, Joshua Hunt | From: Ezrael Vertiga - Sombs - 09-18-2016

Subject: Meeting

Hunt,

I want to talk about what happened in Cortez. You sure got your hands on the recordings. I know Astarte talked to you. It told me similar things.

I think it's better to talk about that in person. I'll bring my recordings about this with me. How about as soon as possible? Tomorrow in the sirian afternoon? Where do we need to come? Give us time and location and Maren and I will be there.

Ezrael Vertiga

RE: To: Sapphire Raven, Joshua Hunt | From: Ezrael Vertiga - Sombs - 09-21-2016

--- BOOSTING MESSAGE ---

RE: To: Sapphire Raven, Joshua Hunt | From: Ezrael Vertiga - Sombs - 09-23-2016

--- BOOSTING A BIG LETTERED HELLO ---

RE: To: Sapphire Raven, Joshua Hunt | From: Ezrael Vertiga - Sombs - 09-25-2016

--- BOOSTING AGAIN ---

RE: To: Sapphire Raven, Joshua Hunt | From: Ezrael Vertiga - Vendetta - 09-25-2016

[Image: 4seC3IO.jpg]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID: Joshua Hunt
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Absolute
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: Low
FREQUENCY: ATX
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: Meeting

____

Vertiga.

Sorry for the delay. I've only just now gotten home after some work related scenarios that required my attention.

As for the meeting, it can happen tomorrow, in Inverness. I'll make sure Raven and myself are there.

- Hunt

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: Sapphire Raven, Joshua Hunt | From: Ezrael Vertiga - Sombs - 09-29-2016

Subject: Search

Hunt, Raven,

I have contacted Finn McCool of the Confederacy of Freeports and he is willing to have his senior staff witnessing your search of the Apahanta. Therefor I will moor the Apahanta at Livadia. You will send a small team, unarmed and only equipped with whatever scanner you think is needed to see the naked bones of my ship. The Zoners will check that equipment and your team. No tricks. The team will have unlimited access to the ship, however, not to it's data base. If you want me to share my data with you, you can buy it as any other person can do.

When this is done, you will send me and the Zoners a copy of your results. Since you won't find anything weird, you will also send every entity you told about me a report that fixes my reputation. I want copies of those messages. Put me in the CC. Again, don't trick me. You already showed to what grade trustworthy you are. This is your chance to show you can keep your word.

Also, promise me you will not interfere with my methods. I won't work against you and you won't work against me. Your battlegroup should have other goals than toying around with a lonely freelancer and his fiance.

If you agree with all that, we can continue. I'll bring the Apahanta to Livadia in Omicron Kappa as soon as you are willing to confirm the conditions.

Oh, and before I forget it: The nurse won't set a foot on my ship. That's also a condition. You know who am I talking about.

Ezrael Vertiga

RE: To: Sapphire Raven, Joshua Hunt | From: Ezrael Vertiga - Sombs - 10-04-2016

--- BOOSTING MESSAGE ---

RE: To: Sapphire Raven, Joshua Hunt | From: Ezrael Vertiga - Sombs - 10-05-2016

--- BOOSTING MESSAGE ---