Discovery Gaming Community
To: 72nd Maltese Fleet - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: 72nd Maltese Fleet (/showthread.php?tid=143345)

To: 72nd Maltese Fleet - Emperor Tekagi - 09-18-2016

[Image: HlxvrkW.jpg]

COMM-ID: Rosa Veraz, Maltese Exiles Commander
TARGET-ID: 72nd Maltese Fleet

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

Good day, fellows of Randall Santiago.

I am coming to you in a case of emergency. Me and the other exiles were blinded by the so perfect seeming new Maltese goverment.
We were wrong. They are corrupted by the Slomon K'Hara's slaves. I was being influenced by one of them for months. I murdered my sister in the end for this one.
We moved as many forces as we could out of Maltese controlled space but we need a safe haven.
Maybe our old friends inside the 72nd Fleet know of such a place.

Please let me know if you can help us as quickly as possible.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: 72nd Maltese Fleet - Maltese Armed Forces - 09-18-2016

- - -{ Transmission Initiated }- - -

[Image: 11awi7k.jpg]

[Comm-ID]: Colonel Maria Cortez - Maltese 72nd Fleet
[Receiver-ID]: Rosa Veraz - Maltese Exiles

[Subject]: A Safe Haven

[Priority]: High
[Encryption]: Strong

Hola, Rosa.

This is rather.. sudden news, but Fleet Intelligence has had scepticism regarding this new government's groundwork. While I'm not surprised that it is the K'Hara causing this, it is still a pressing issue we need to deal with, and quickly. I'm.. sorry about Maria.. just another victim of the K'Hara's lies. I've no doubt Richard will be torn.. he seemed to think of her quite highly.

Before we can seek to aid you, though, there is one thing we must inquire on. On the behalf of Commander Santiago, what is Senor McMurphy's status? Has he fled with the exiles, or remained with Malta?

Regards,
Colonel Maria Cortez, Task Force Pacientia, Maltese 72nd Fleet.

- - -{ Transmission Terminated }- - -

RE: To: 72nd Maltese Fleet - Emperor Tekagi - 09-18-2016

[Image: KSjBiLq.jpg]
COMM-ID: Rosa Veraz

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

Maria. It is nice to see you are alright.

My sister went insane at the try to open my eyes. It is sad that in the end she failed to do so..
John is with me. He is fully alright. We just leave Maltese space towards Nagano. I took as many forces with me as I could, including one of the newest Storta-class Destroyers.

And I repeat myself again. We need a safe haven. Nagano isn't the safest place anymore to hide. Not with our new Outpost being there.

Please hurry.

SIGNAL LOST

RE: To: 72nd Maltese Fleet - Maltese Armed Forces - 09-18-2016

- - -{ Transmission Initiated }- - -

[Image: 11awi7k.jpg]

[Comm-ID]: Colonel Maria Cortez - Maltese 72nd Fleet
[Receiver-ID]: Rosa Veraz - Maltese Exiles

[Subject]: A Safe Haven

[Priority]: High
[Encryption]: Strong

Hola again.

I'm happy to hear that John is doing alright. After the report of the Commander's encounter with him in Coronado, he's tasked us with keeping our eyes on him, in the event something happens. Probably just old friends watching out for the other.

The Fleet is maintaining an installation in Omicron Zeta. It's outside the Council's realm of influence, and defended by both the Fleet and the Order. Regarding your predicament, I'll see about getting your ships access to the station. This should give your people a safe enough locale to coordinate and continue with your operations. If the Order inquires, explain to them that your vessels are coordinating with the Fleet. That should extend you grace to operate in that system.

Coordinates for the installation will be linked in this transmission. I wish you the best, Rosa. We don't forget our friends, which is a precious commodity in these less than optimal times.

Stay safe.

Regards,
Colonel Maria Cortez, Task Force Pacientia, Maltese 72nd Fleet.

- - -{ Transmission Terminated }- - -

RE: To: 72nd Maltese Fleet - Emperor Tekagi - 09-18-2016

[Image: KSjBiLq.jpg]

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

Maria.

A secret base of operation in Omicron Zeta guarded by your fleet and the Order?
Couldn't be better. I am sure the Order remembers John and the Spirit Fire. I doubt that they will cause us trouble. I will order the captain to move our new flagship there, as well as most snubcrafts.

We owe you all one. Let us know how we can re-pay for this.

SIGNAL LOST

RE: To: 72nd Maltese Fleet - Emperor Tekagi - 09-20-2016

[Image: aG0vFuM.jpg]

DECRYPTING MESSAGE

Honorable friends.

We just arrived at the coordinates we received from your side. A nice Outpost you build there.
Truly a safe haven. The Venganza will stay in its orbit for the moment, minor repairs are ongoing but otherwise everything is in order by us.

Once again I wish to thank you. Without you we would have it way harder already.

- Rosa Veraz.

TRANSMISSION ENDED