Discovery Gaming Community
To: National Council - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: National Council (/showthread.php?tid=143405)

To: National Council - Piombo65 - 09-20-2016

[Image: 24vr8kk.png]
Attention, National Council

I'm Wreckter, of the Auxilia Coalition. A growing group of adventurers.

One of my members , Carl Benson, has insisted to send a message to you. I checked it and approved.
Here's what wants to tell yours:

Carl Benson Wrote:Hello, National Council.

One of your members should know me. I'm Carl Benson, that guy in New York. Remember me? Yes?
Ok... I and he, James MacTavish, had a interesting conversation some days ago. I would to make a contract and your member has proposed an interesting job, that could involve the whole company, Also if it could request time, given the lack of actual funding and the outnumber of our mens. Anyway, as told before, we can tell it.
Here's the audio record of the conversation
As told before from your member, If you are still interested, I'm ready to listen the whole plan. Goodbye.

Carl Benson

The message ends here.

Long live to people of Sirius.

TRANSMISSION CLOSED

RE: To: National Council - CorrupteD - 09-20-2016

[Image: M2WKRjL.png]

~ Incoming Transmission ~

[Sender ID:]__________ James MacTavish
[Addressee:]__________ The Auxilia Coalition

[Source:]_____________ Buffalo Base,New York

[Signal Strength:]___ High

[Subject:]____________ The Auxilia and their current standing

~ Loading Message ~

G'day to you,Wreckter.
I did indeed meet up with your members' under the name of Carl Benson,and might I say,he was really reluctant on getting himself hired.You're mercenaries after all,so I'm not surprised.
Anyway,considering I'm not a man of words,and I do like my speeches and messages short,I wish to tell you that the possibility of the Auxilia Coalition working the for Council is a fairly interesting deal.Secondly,I am not one to approve of such diplomatic relations,however,I will tell my superiors and inform them of this offer.
Thirdly,I'd request additional information about you and your Coalition : Ships,equipment,targets you prefer,that kind of stuff.
Answer me with these,and I shall gladly continue this so called relationship we have here flowering.

~ Transmission Ends ~

RE: To: National Council - Piombo65 - 09-20-2016

Attention, James MacTavish

This time I tell. Carl Benson was informed and he can't wait for making a contract with yours.

More time ago I sent 2 public announcments to all Sirius people that I hope they have received. You can re-look their Here and Here
I'm showed up myself since little time and I known that not many people could know my company from so little. So for now we have only in 3, As you can see here, in members section.
In this last attached file you can see all of my company. As mentioned Carl, we hope that our company will grow.

TRANSMISSION CLOSED

RE: To: National Council - CorrupteD - 09-21-2016

~ Loading Message ~

That's not much,is it?
Also,I see no real diplomacy there.Neutral to everyone and allied to none?What would the chances be if a sudden Corsair invasion invaded Alpha and one of you would be on their side whilst a second one on our side?Hmm?
Please,re-think your diplomacy and to whom you wish to swear allegiance to(Via contracts,obviously).
And if,I say if,we choose to hire you,what would your prices be?

Awaiting your answer.

~ Transmission Ends ~

RE: To: National Council - Piombo65 - 09-21-2016

It's normal that for now, repeat, for now we are neutral to everyone, except for Aliens and derivates for what they have done to ours during Nomad War. It's because, for now we don't have any contract made. My adventurers are still around Sirius to search anyone to protect making a contract.

When you're ready, the contract module is here. More informations here

TRANSMISSION CLOSED

RE: To: National Council - Piombo65 - 09-22-2016

RE-TRANSMITTING...

RE: To: National Council - CorrupteD - 09-23-2016

~ Loading Message ~

Alright so let me put this as simply as possible.
I'm not in the position to be acredited to sign a contract for the National Council.Secondly,I'm running short on credits and a contract is exactly what I don't need right now,got some other ,well stuff,I need to put my money on.Thirdly,until I see any real and damn good reason as to why the Flotilla would require a mercenary group,considering we're spread out fairly well with adequate forces(as I said,for the time being) in mostly all zones of Sirius that we need to be in,I came to the conclusion that the contract will not be signed,nor would any deal be made.
For the time being,I suggest you enjoy the neutrality you receive from everyone and get your roster filled up.

G'day to you.

~ Transmission Ends ~

RE: To: National Council - Piombo65 - 09-24-2016

What a shame, but I Knew it. Carl told me that you told of assassinate a president but I also knew that we aren't enough for similar operations yet... Carl has received the notice and told me that the discussion ends here. Maybe next time...

TRANSMISSION CLOSED