Discovery Gaming Community
To Xalo from FL-ER - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To Xalo from FL-ER (/showthread.php?tid=143407)

To Xalo from FL-ER - Username removed - 09-20-2016

[Image: 30m2vja.jpg]
[Image: 34phwed.jpg]

Colonel Redfire here.

Remember Jimmy's party?

Yeah, I left in a rush because I was drunk and someone lost a freaking transport with 80 million credits aboard.

I thought it was a good idea to go get them.

I didn't get the whole 80 millions because guess what, your old friend Flora got to them first. I still got some profit out of it though and she asked me to tell you she says hi.

Colonel Redfire out.

RE: To Xalo from FL-ER - Shalo - 09-26-2016

[Image: ZWfRcTpgjvK562a2rPfgqKGVN3gwjyCLn4sceTZ-...-h176-p-no]

WHAT IN GOD'S NAME ARE YOU DOING? You find -Flora- of all people, you split 80 million credits with her and she tells you to say -Hi!- . Do you have any kind of idea what she has put us through? She should have died two years ago.

I have to stop talking about this before i start breaking the bridge of my ship.

Sorry i couldn't reply to you sooner, I was fighting... Some smart ass at Blackport decided he'd punch me in the jaw. At least i managed to hurt who i was aiming for before that happened. Anyway... I hope next time you find flora or -any- gaian, you remember that you should put a blaster to their head instead of splitting credits.

[Image: 44.png]

RE: To Xalo from FL-ER - Username removed - 09-26-2016

I could ask you the same damn thing.

You disappear without a trace, the Nomads are invading, I am left to take over your work in your absence, in addition to my current missions, we put our lives on the line protecting Stuttgart from a huge fleet of Nomads and infected humans, our guys are currently right now in the Omicrons doing all they can to ensure our survival, and keep the profits coming in, all the while you drink yourself stupid in a bar.

Are you supposed to be a colonel or something? Cause all you have to show for it is an angry drunkard.

I dread to know what would happen if it was Aetius responding to this instead of me.

Now you decide to show up after all this while and start trowing a tantrum?

Some manners would be welcome, you've let us all worry about your well being after all.

I see from your transponder that you are at Barrier Gate.

Drinking again no doubt.

I have some business there soon and you're being in the way, I'm coming to kick you out back into shape.

RE: To Xalo from FL-ER - Shalo - 09-26-2016

[Image: ZWfRcTpgjvK562a2rPfgqKGVN3gwjyCLn4sceTZ-...-h176-p-no]

You going to what? You think you are going to beat me up because i went a day or two without talking to you? What are you my babysitter?

You honestly think i'm the one thats wrong here? You are befriending someone that has tried to kill me, Soares, Mycroft, Rising Sun and the Zachary brothers times and times again. She has costed us hundreds of millions of not a billion already!

Must i remind you who had your back when you decided to go heroicly into leeds to assault a prison? Who helped you equip for that? Who sent a shuttle for you and helped you get yourself back on track when you called me from the barrier gate in a STARGAZER? Now you are coming to me calling me irresponsible and a drunkard? I've been making money and making us grow while you have been chasing nomads.

Get your act together and stop acting superior.

[Image: 44.png]

RE: To Xalo from FL-ER - Username removed - 09-26-2016

We will talk all this out when I get on the Barrier, I am almost there so don't you worry.