Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Unioners || From: Lena Riemann - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Unioners || From: Lena Riemann (/showthread.php?tid=143467)

To: The Unioners || From: Lena Riemann - Shelco - 09-22-2016

[Image: TZbeJRc.png]

Guten Tag, Damen und Herren of the Unioners,

my name is Lena Riemann, i am the Kommodore of the RHB-Jotunheim, you probably don't know me and i also don't know you.
I recently have heard from your "resurrection" and that you are planning to be more concentrating on your goals, that being said, i want to kind of welcome you back in a Rheinland, that can always need another Hand against the government, even though our goals are not the same in the heart we all want a better Rheinland, i personally don't know very much about your movement but i am interested in hearing about it, if you want to find some community, you can visit our Bar, our bonds are not the strongest one but i am a person that likes to know her allies or enemies or whatever lies between.

[Image: 264px-RHA_Logo.png]
Hochachtungsvoll, Lena Riemann, Kommodore of the RHB-Jotunheim

[Image: pCbqvSP.png]

RE: To: The Unioners || From: Lena Riemann - The Syndicate Leagues - 09-23-2016

::Incoming Transmission::

[Image: QwidSqy.png]
ID:Arbeitsdirektor Hans von Boyle

Source:Speyer Base

Target id :Lena Riemann

Encryption:High

Priority:Medium

Guten tag frau Riemann,
I'm Hans von Boyle, Arbeitsdirektor of the Union .

Frankly, I did not expect a welcome message from a Hessian , considering the divergences we had in the past.
However , my group tried to cooperate with Hessians and it worked to some extent. While our organizations have different ways of operating we both wish a better Rheinland and a bloodshed between us will only drift us apart from our real enemy.

So, you want to hear about our movement? Well , to shorten the story , we were once Republican's employees ,the best engineers and shipbuilders Sirius have ever seen , yet despite everything we did for our vaterland in the Eighty Years War we still paid the biggest price , unemployment and death from starvation.
The years has passed , we lost people and our beloved shipyards ,and yet we are still the best shipbuilders in Sirius, willing to build anything for anyone that brings a design and a reasonable payment.

::Transmission Terminated ::

RE: To: The Unioners || From: Lena Riemann - Shelco - 09-23-2016

What i have seen today...made me think about my choice, the Behavior of your soldiers were not acceptable, you did not follow the orders of the Widerstand and then attacked them, of course, i had to help them and now two of your "super constructes ships" are gone, you are no longer welcome on my Ship, i wanted to make a positive step forward and you just stepped on it like it was a cockroach, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Lena Riemann, Kommodore of the RHB-Jotunheim

RE: To: The Unioners || From: Lena Riemann - The Syndicate Leagues - 09-24-2016

::Incoming Transmission::

[Image: ep_140229530.jpg]
ID:??? Armin Janson

Source:Pacifica Base

Target id:Lena Riemann

Encryption:High

Priority:Medium

Two for two. Blood for blood.

Do you know who orchestrated demands at the end of a gun barrel, Kommodore? Republican Shipping. Daumann Heavy Construction. The Federal Government.

Our patrol craft in the Tanusfeld was ambushed by five craft, two of them from organisations regarded as neutral to the Unioners and fellow aspects of the popular revolution. Our pilot was “stepped on”, as you put it - by five unknown - we'll call them that, for your health - agitants attempting to detain her against her will, against her mandate. She fought admirably to defend herself and is now recovering from severe combat injuries after downing two of the wilderstand fighters which had attempted to unlawfully detain her. These are the situational facts. They are beyond dispute. You were one of the hostiles, after all.

Pilots die every day.

So let me ask you this:

Are you prepared to let the agenda of the Wilderstand obstruct that of the popular revolt?

We are not.

We have our political distinctions, Hessian, but there is one aim we share. We are oppose the narrative that democracy is the curative. Democracy is a lie. Democracy is an antiquated, byzantine precept that promotes mob rule. Democracy, like all things the Libertonians peddle, must be stamped out. That is what the Hessians fight for. It is what we die for.

You may be a communist and I a nationalist, Hessian, but we both believe in a unified, centralised government. The man tithe the power to pull the strings. The Bund’, well. They do not. They believe in the so-called free market, in globalisation, in immigration. In impurity.

I’m not asking you to choose sides. I wouldn’t dream of it. Our cause is biased around giving individuals the licence to make their own choices, to forge their own destiny. Instead, I will provide you some advice.

If you reconsider your attitude to what was a very minor skirmish between already hostile entities in the Sigma systems, far from the Omegas of which you are concerned, you will find Pacifica base at your disposal. There will be a crack repair crew there, ever-attentive for the Jotenheim. The Unioners are the greatest shipwrights Sirius has ever seen, Reimann. If you, or your ship, have a need, we will cater to it. Our drinks are available and our tables full. You will go about your business as you are, and we can look forward to a beautiful neutrality together.

Choose the other path, and we will roll over you. It matters not. You do not represent the Hessians as an entity - an entity we have had centuries of unbroken accord with - a people who we helped nurture in their youth. You will not demean the Hessians by undermining the cause.

Simply put, if you backstab the Hessian movement by attempting to undermine our working relationship because you make the extraordinary claim that three Wilderstand vessels jumping down the throat of an unassuming scout miraculously forms a sign of Unioner aggression to the Hessian movement, then Rheinland truly has no need for you.

I advise you forget, forgive, move on, accept. Our relations with the Wilderstand are not your concern - on that matter, you may be assured. But our relations with you?

Do not presume to play Judas with us. Let me make this very clear: Unioners do not run. If you expect us to respond to VWA coercion with anything other than gunfire, then you are wrong.

Don't pick sides when you have no hand to play, Hessian.

::Transmission Terminated ::

RE: To: The Unioners || From: Lena Riemann - Arno Schultzky - 09-25-2016

::Boosting Signal ::

RE: To: The Unioners || From: Lena Riemann - Shelco - 09-25-2016

There is no need to boost your signal, i shook my head well enough from reading your transmission, you should learn when you're ignored.

Lena Riemann, Kommodore of the RHB-Jotunheim