Discovery Gaming Community
RACE-WARS || S3-FIN |FINAL 25th, 18:00 UTC | FL & Neutral/Friendlies - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: RACE-WARS || S3-FIN |FINAL 25th, 18:00 UTC | FL & Neutral/Friendlies (/showthread.php?tid=143487)

Pages: 1 2 3

RACE-WARS || S3-FIN |FINAL 25th, 18:00 UTC | FL & Neutral/Friendlies - The Archangels Fighter Club - 09-23-2016

REMINDER: This is the finals BUT we will have races for anyone who wants to show up to race after the finals race!!

[Image: yYLnnI5.jpg]
[Image: 0ZJ3rWx.jpg?1][Image: qXYhwx3.gif]

*Music can be heard in the background*
(//Click above for music)

[img float=left]http://i.imgur.com/Ofmxfiq.jpg?1[/img]

Oh, isn't it good to stretch the legs. hmm? You feel the adrenaline in the air? I love it.
It's the finals! And boy, do we have an amazing score to show you!
Sunny ................... 18
Julia .................. 15
Logan .................. 13
Alex .................. 6
Lycan ................... 3
Henry ................... 1
Bird .................... 1
What a surprise! It looks like Logan barely made it this time! *She jokes and giggles*
Top four in the finals for the chance to win the ultimate racing ship trophy!

So where is the finals, you ask? Good question!
We will be racing back in the good ol' track in Rishiri! Looks familiar to you?
Watch out for the visibility here as well as simply the orientation of the track itself. Those Gallic lanes sure are different!

Don't get lost in there either. One wrong move and you will loose direction and will be loosing time!
With this cover, though, there wont be any trouble around. We can party!

You know the drill, my champions, bring a light fighter with no armor and no guns. Allowed are CMs, CDs, and Mines.
This race will also allow performing the cruise start feature! Be prepared if you decide to use it.

The track will start from the station and to the Jump gate and back following the red ring path!
At the turn, you simply turn around to the lane right beside and go back.
Tip: You can technically use the middle of the lane for cover from CD!
Two laps!

Well what are you waiting for!? Get ready! The finals are about to start!
Good luck, racers! Winner gets to fly me around in their new ship! *She laughs*

*She giggles and twirles her finger through her hair.*
OH and by the way, after the initial finals race we will have races for everyone else that comes! It's going to be a good time for us all!
Let the party begin!!

NO DEMO VIDEO ATM

RISHIRI
[Image: JmenE34.jpg?2]

Reward:

POINTS AND FINAL PRIZE:
1st: 9
2nd: 6
3rd: 3
4th: 1

+BETTING MONEY

THE TOURNEZ

[Image: vo3dX8n.png?1]

Fully equipped with the latest in racing technology!

Please fill out to following form to register:

> Character Name: [INSERT HERE]
> Ship Identification Name: [INSERT HERE]
> Ship name and class: [INSERT HERE]
> Racer/Cop (GMG)/Betting: (which one)
> Proof of friendliness to the AFC (if racer or betting): (rep-sheet with freelancer at least in neutral. aka nothing red to worry about)
> I got 10 million (for racers): (say if you can bring 10 mills with you or not)
> S.K.Y.P.E. : [INSERT HERE. WE NEED TO ADD YOU TO THE RACING GROUP FOR ORGANIZATION PURPOSES]

SUNDAY, SEPT 25, 2016
18:00 UTC

RE: RACE-WARS || S3-FINALS | TOMORROW, SEPT 24, 18:00 UTC | FL & Neutral/Friendlies + GMG - Dragonmaster - 09-23-2016

[Image: RacetrackSig.gif]

This will certainly be an exciting event!

> Character Name: Alex "Racetrack" Thrace
> Ship Identification Name: Scimitar
> Ship name and class: {AFC}-Maniac.Falcon[B] Boarderworld light Fighter
> Racer/Cop (GMG)/Betting: Racer
> Proof of friendliness to the AFC (if racer or betting): proud member of The Archangel Fighter Club
> I got 10 million (for racers): ye, ye no problem
> S.K.Y.P.E. : You already have it

May the best Pilot win this race! *chuckles*

See ya there!

[Image: yLRqNAm.png]

RE: RACE-WARS || S3-FINALS | TOMORROW, SEPT 24, 18:00 UTC | FL & Neutral/Friendlies + GMG - The Archangels Fighter Club - 09-23-2016

bumping

RE: RACE-WARS || S3-FINALS | TOMORROW, SEPT 24, 18:00 UTC | FL & Neutral/Friendlies + GMG - CrazyD - 09-24-2016

[Image: BvZGeo3.png]

> Character Name: Andrew Williams
> Ship Identification Name: Onuris
> Ship name and class: Order|Andrew;Williams
> Racer/Cop (GMG)/Betting: Racer
> Proof of friendliness to the AFC (if racer or betting): It's okay, don't worry
> I got 10 million (for racers): Sure
> S.K.Y.P.E. : devidmakedonskij

It's my first experience in racing. Even The Order agents must take a break from their job.

See you soon

RE: RACE-WARS || S3-FINALS | TOMORROW, SEPT 24, 18:00 UTC | FL & Neutral/Friendlies + GMG - nOmnomnOm - 09-24-2016

Bumping

RE: RACE-WARS || S3-FINALS | TOMORROW, SEPT 24, 18:00 UTC | FL & Neutral/Friendlies + GMG - The Archangels Fighter Club - 09-24-2016

Just to clarify, signing up for the event will make sure I wait for you if you show up late besides me having to poke you on skype and asking you again if you want to join or not, and then later you are like : OH but i wanted to joinz and you didnt wait for me.

also I guess no GMG are interested to chase us? Okay

RE: RACE-WARS || S3-FINALS | TODAY, SEPT 24, 18:00 UTC | FL & Neutral/Friendlies + GMG - The Archangels Fighter Club - 09-24-2016

2 hours left!

RE: RACE-WARS || S3-FINALS | TODAY, SEPT 24, 18:00 UTC | FL & Neutral/Friendlies + GMG - nOmnomnOm - 09-24-2016

20 mins left till we start

RE: RACE-WARS || S3-FINALS | TODAY, SEPT 24, 18:00 UTC | FL & Neutral/Friendlies + GMG - The Archangels Fighter Club - 09-24-2016

Hello, this is a somewhat awkward situation at the moment.
To cut it short, we do not have one of our finalists able to race. Last minute thing and mix up.

Due to this reason, the MAIN FINALS event will be tomorrow. Short and sweet.

Today, however, since I had been asking lots of people to come and I don't want to make a mess of things, we will have the fun race event today with as many people that want to come to show up.

I am also contemplating whether the GMG chase should be today too... and I am leaning towards having the chase tomorrow becasue it can be much more organiz-able than today.... If that is a term..

Soooooo I appologies for the last minuite adjustment:

Today Fun races with anyone that wants to come.
Tomorrow Finals with GMG chasing.

I think that's fair.

RE: RACE-WARS || S3-FIN |24th FUN, FINAL 25th, 18:00 UTC | FL & Neutral/Friendlies + GMG - The Archangels Fighter Club - 09-24-2016

I apologies for the incontinence, but yes the races are still going on now for whoever wants to come!