Discovery Gaming Community
To:The Rote Hessen-Armee. Transmission accessible only by those of Command Rank. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To:The Rote Hessen-Armee. Transmission accessible only by those of Command Rank. (/showthread.php?tid=143572)

To:The Rote Hessen-Armee. Transmission accessible only by those of Command Rank. - Arno Schultzky - 09-25-2016

::Incoming Transmission::

[Image: ep_140229530.jpg]
ID:??? Armin Janson

Source:Pacifica Base

Target id: Who it may concern

Encryption:High

Priority:High

Red and green should never see seen, except on a fool.

The old fashion maxim still carries truth to some of us. Red and green should never be seen. This is a theory Lena Riemann, who claims to be a Kommodore, does not entertain.

The cliché is a Bretonian one, Red Hessians. Should we let alien thinking determine the future of the house?

Whilst we may have our political distinctions, we still share a comparable objective. The destruction of the present, foreigner lead, regime. Not the destruction of the state, nor the nullification of the identity of the Rheinland people - but the restoration of the Linden. We are the tree surgeons. We are here to save the father house before it dies around us.

We both have an inherent interest in restoring the the old labour privileges the foreigners and the Republican saboteurs have stolen from us, RHA. To undermine the agendas of the globalisers: Synth Foods, Deep Space Engineering, Interspace Commerce, Universal shipping, along with our domestic traitors: Daumann and the Abfallentsorgung. We both were born from the Soil, Hessians. We both represent the long arm of the popular revolution. Just because the same arm has multiple fingers, is not an incentive for cutting it off. The Unioners feature a long and proud tradition of distributing Hessian extracted Blood Diamonds, whilst it was our Union which assisted the Hessians in your earliest of hours. Our coexistence is rational. There are still a great many lives who will have to expire to make Rheinland great again, Hessians - but not against each other.

Tongues wag. We are aware our political affiliations are…. distasteful…. in each other’s eyes. There will be those within our movements that will attempt to drive us apart. We have purged elements of our fraternity which have voiced dissent at Herr Boyle’s noble attitude of reconciliation. The old guard is still strong, Hessians, and we will have them purged. I have already signed off their nullification orders. Do not make the deaths of two hundred and fifty eight Unioners in the interests of peace go to waste, Hessians. Don’t make me morn their loss.

I will be plain.

We do not tolerate the Wiederstand attempting to order around our pilots, nor do we see any legitimacy in their claim of the Tanusfeld as their territory. The Tanusfeld is Rheinland territory. The popular revolution was actioned in the interest of Rheinland. For a collective of Neu Berlin liberal deviants to stick a flag into the nothingness of space is as laughable as their insistances that democracy is the future of the Republic. Democracy is the failure of the Republic. We will not abandon our smuggling arteries, nor our interests in bringing the Gas Miners Guild to heel, because the Wiederstand state we should. We will endeavour to avoid them, and they will learn to avoid us with time, but if our operatives cross paths, then people will die. Such is the nature of war.

This is what we propose.

Neu Berlin will become a place of political discourse where the different political belief systems of the people’s revolution can be discussed in peace. Nobody will be shooting anybody of the Wiederstand in our capital. Unioners will still engage Wiederstand operatives in the systems of Frankfurt, Koeln, Stuttgart unless they are co-operating with the LWB, Hamburg, Munich, Sigma Thirteen, Bering and the irritatingly named Hudson if our paths converge there. We will not fire upon the Wiederstand in Dresden as we have no intention of sabotaging the Hessian campaign out there, nor will we trouble them in the Omega systems.

Most crucially, we will not fire upon the Wiederstand if they are seen to be assisting the Red Hessian Armee, LWB, or Coalition in any system of Rheinland space.

Until the Wiederstand can offer us peace terms that advance the Unioner cause more than firing at them does, we will continue to do just that. We may have our differences, Hessians, but both the Unioners and the Hessians are staunch opponents of the Democratic system that the Wiederstand promote. Communism believes in a firm, consolidated government to achieve the interests of the people, and so does our own National Labour. All we ask is for your neutrality in our own disputes, nothing more. We understand that the Red Hessian assisting the Wiederstand against our own operatives was an isolated, individual event, and will not repeat itself. It will be banished from our collective memories.

In return, we offer the Red Hessians the full advantages of the Unioner smuggling network (which is quite considerable), and our extremely competent abilities as shipbuilders. We are the best engineers in the sector, Hessians, and we also feature the most well equipped shipyard this side of the law. If there is any project within Rheinland that the Hessians require our assistance with, be it combat with the Federals or something that requires our technical expertise, you need but call.

For the nation, Hessians.

::Transmission Terminated ::

RE: To:The Rote Hessen-Armee. Transmission accessible only by those of Command Rank. - Arno Schultzky - 09-26-2016

::Transmission Resent ::

RE: To:The Rote Hessen-Armee. Transmission accessible only by those of Command Rank. - Arno Schultzky - 09-28-2016

::Boosting Signal ::

RE: To:The Rote Hessen-Armee. Transmission accessible only by those of Command Rank. - Wesker - 09-29-2016

[Incoming Transmission]

Source: Battleship Kassel, Omega-47
Encryption level:High

Decrypting...

[Image: QQMHwSE.jpg]

Subject: Unioners

Sender ID: Brigadegeneral Anna Heinrich

Guten Abend,

I figured it was only a matter of time before I had you at my doorstep again.

We do not share the same set of enemies. Not specifically, whilst I admire your conviction to rid Rheinland of Daumann and the R.S. your ultranationalist views on foreign entities and outdated views on that of the Gas Miners Guild makes me think more on this.

Not only that, but recently one of my SOA operatives has reported being shot by 4 unioner pilots along with some corsairs. We may have some common goals, but working with those imperial imbeciles will dramatically lessen your chances of cooperation with the Armee.

You think us both to represent the long arm of the Revolution, the Armee is the long arm of the Revolution. Might I remind you who has made the most progress over the past years?

As for the Wiederstande, I am more fond of them than I am of you. Given the past encounters and what I've heard from my pilots and officers. I'd recommend you acknowledge their claim of the Tanusfield, because if the Armee sees you firing on them we will have some issues. You can ask the residents of solitaire metropolis and the corpse of Driedrik Sterr, the Armee keeps is promises. If we see you shooting our allies in our territory you will regret it. I suggest you make peace with the Wiederstande now, the only way this revolution will work is if you cooperate. I will say the same to them, but they were not the ones to stab us in the back with their works with the Corsairs, so I can't make myself as demanding.

Your offers definetly peek my interest, but my statement remains the same. I don't want to see you shooting my Allies especially when I am around.

I am willing to set aside past grievances. But I strongly suggest you make peace with the Wiederstande.

[Image: 50px-Hessianlogo.png]
Signed, Anna Heinrich

Encrypting...

Closing message...

[Transmission Terminated]

RE: To:The Rote Hessen-Armee. Transmission accessible only by those of Command Rank. - Arno Schultzky - 09-30-2016

Incoming Transmission

[Image: gallery-1453726941-showbiz-kit-harington-01.jpg]

To: A. Heinrich
Subject: Exopolitics.

I apologise if one of your SOA pilots attempted to insert herself into a tryst. Gunboat diplomacy tends to lead to an eye for an eye. It’s wonderfully vindictive until all parties run out of eyeballs. This is an event we should both be invested in prevention. What the Corsairs do, we have no control over. I believe the Hessians know rather more on the subject of that particular Empire than we do ourselves.

Do not be concerned. We already have a diplomat working on the exchange. The Union will make plain its intentions to the Bundschuh soon enough, and we will share said plans with all parties invested. Is it not more noble to rise above the screaming mob?

There is no machiavellianism occurring behind the scenes; no grand conspiracy against the denizens of Vogtland. The patriot responsible for our contact with the VWA will be in liaison with you soon, via this channel. I advise no high handed acts until the scar can be stitched, including ideological ad hominem. Grease the gear of the future with peace, Heinrich.

Likeminded Rheinlanders shooting Rheinlanders in the territory of…. mm, Rheinland, doesn’t benefit anyone but the Republic. It is a mockery of both the Armee and the Vereinigung if we slit each other's jugulars. It certainly does not benefit the nation, and the nation is sick. Vile tongues should be bound to seminars, not shotguns.

After all, Heinrich, personal affiliations aside - are you not more fond of the people?

Now. I have maintained that live fire shenanigans will continue to occur until the Bund’ agree to peace terms that are mutually agreeable. This will not change - unless the VWA decide the better part of marauding is the better part of valour. This is notification that we are attempting to secure like terms.

I am sure the poor employees of Solitaire Metropolis and the ghost of Driedrik Sterr would be more than overjoyed at the prospect of us running around shooting at each other.

My regards.
Armin Janson.
Rank undisclosed, Pacifica Base, Bering System.
Transmission Ended