Discovery Gaming Community
To: Junker Congress - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Junker Congress (/showthread.php?tid=143582)

To: Junker Congress - Skorak - 09-25-2016

[Image: lltY5uc.png]

ID: Patricia Lyons [C]
Encryption: Standard
Date: 9/25/823 A.S.

Let's get right to the point,

You know, we have let your kind pass through Liberty pretty freely. And despite you not being very cooperative with the law enforcement that didn't change.

Now I don't know how you pissed off that Kusarian but I sure as hell got some nice scans of the cargo hold of that John something guy.

Better reply quick before I think of what to make out of this.

Attachments: Scan

[Image: W1aBuuo.png]

RE: To: Junker Congress - WildBill - 09-25-2016

[Image: uc?export=view&id=0B2Lt2LOfU6qycTZ2eHIxbVRjaDg]
[Image: uc?export=view&id=0B2Lt2LOfU6qyYU45bkc5TktuLVU]

Howdy,

Reckon I owe you an apology. This feller's a new member an is still learnin the ropes. Somethin I find interestin though is y'all ain't applied a fine or gotten all of Liberty Government in an uproar. I'm keen on makin friends when I can, an you seem to be someone what might be lookin to make a friend or two yerself. Time was we had a few "friends" in the LPI. We treat our "friends" fairly well. If'n yer pickin up on what I'm layin down an interested I'd be keen on talkin with you more 'bout it.

'Bout time I git back to the matter at hand. What'd you have in mind concernin this incident?

Sincerely,
Wild Bill, Arbiter Junker Congress

[Image: uc?export=view&id=0B2Lt2LOfU6qycEd3b1p4QWZjUDA]

RE: To: Junker Congress - Skorak - 09-26-2016

Date: 9/26/823 A.S.

You certainly know how better how to talk to us than the last guy,

well people usually receive a fine and have to hand over their cargo. I imagine at this point it's spread all over the planet or the system so I won't even ask for that.

And usually the person in question would be arrested too and have a nice time in prison. But I'd imagine that guy is also gone already.

So I suggest you offer us compensation in addition to the fine of- ah- 10.000.000 credits.

Awaiting your answer.

Attachments: None

RE: To: Junker Congress - WildBill - 09-26-2016

[Image: uc?export=view&id=0B2Lt2LOfU6qyZlFQWkVjLV9wek0]

Howdy Patricia,

Course we'd be willin to pay any fine y'all think is appropriate. An the additional amount. It weren't too clear on if'n 10,000,000 was the fine + additional amount, or if'n 10,000,000 is jus the additional amount. When you git a chance, send me yer transponder an I'll have 'em sent over to y'all. Far as bein cooperative, we've always viewed LPI with respect. Y'all do some hard work an even had a hand in stoppin a Liberty Navy siege fleet from scrappin one of our stations. Y'all've got our eternal gratitude fer standin up fer what was right, regardless of what yer Navy was sayin needed to be done. Last feller that was in yer position weren't too open 'bout talkin to us. If'n yer open to pursuin our old relations an being on "friendlier" terms with us I'd be mighty obliged to meet with you.

Sincerely,

RE: To: Junker Congress - Skorak - 09-26-2016

Date: 9/26/823 A.S.

Well the 10.000.000 are the fine for smuggling. More of a gesture that you show you plan on improving.

Those go to the LPI-Treasury. As for the additional payment. I'll let you be creative. It'll certainly define how willing I am to cooperate with you.

Those additional donations will of course help to further the protection of the people in Liberty.

Have a nice day.

RE: To: Junker Congress - WildBill - 09-26-2016

[Image: uc?export=view&id=0B2Lt2LOfU6qyZlFQWkVjLV9wek0]

Howdy Patricia,

I done sent y'all some credits. Reckon this'd be 'nough of a additional payment fer us to have a talk 'bout what we can do to be "friendlier"?

Sincerely,

RE: To: Junker Congress - Skorak - 09-28-2016

ID: Secretary of Chief Patricia Lyons
Date: 9/28/823 A.S.

Mister Bill,

I was today tasked with sending you this message. Miss Lyons had to leave for urgent business and was leaving the office with a big grin and left me this note.

She told me to handle the situation about a certain "John San"? But- I could find nothing of note in our files. It looks like an ordinary Junker ship.

I believe there was a misunderstanding. But Miss Lyons assured me that things would be correct before she left. Maybe you can make something with it.

Oh and- she also said that if everyone cooperated like this there'd be no problems. Then she winked and left me with this.

Please excuse the inconvenience and I'll see that this is handled.

Good bye.