Discovery Gaming Community
To: "Agent" Einsicht - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: "Agent" Einsicht (/showthread.php?tid=143750)

To: "Agent" Einsicht - Geoffacake - 09-30-2016

[Image: avSiE7l.png]

To:
"Agent" Einsicht

You really screwed this up. You actually went to the IRG as an "Agent" which is one of the more standard ranks within the agency and you thought that grabbing a few of their prized power cells every month would go without a hitch?

Your name didn't come up on the records so we knew straight away that you're with that "Special group" and had to add you to the Logistics and Supply department (Nothing but a glorified transport shippers), something people rarely look at within the Buro these days. Being involved within Internal affairs has its perks, but pull another stunt like this and we might not be able to keep it on a smooth track without alarm bells ringing. If you feel the need to fork over the cash (If you even have need for such things) to cover the costs of these power cells, please do. I don't want the Buro tracing back a huge gaping hole within their budget and our personal funds are aligned with much bigger projects.

Well, you're lucky that my partner is here to clean things up for you, picked up the Ingenuus communication first and is happily sending me along to the IRG facility to oversee what their method of production is... You're also invited and i'll meet you there so don't get any funny ideas. But because of this hitch we want to you to hold a favor in return for when we need it.

With care,
Zealous Epsilon
Büro der Marineintelligenz / Private Contractor

[Image: 71EWIA7.png]

RE: To: "Agent" Einsicht - Foxglove - 10-03-2016

[Image: Wild_Logo.png]

To whom it may concern,

It is a strange feeling when suddenly everbody seems to be a critic, including myself. Yes, I do wonder what the exact thought process behind this was, and on a certain level, I shy away from the very notion of finding out, yet some things need to be answered. To clarify, the person in question is currently being questioned for the misconduct, though not by me, since I would not even kill this with a ten inch pole.

For the purposes of ascertaining the means of production of the aforementioned Power Cells, you will not be meeting the person in question but rather someone more qualified. Our goals in this investigation may differ, but I can assure you that there is little problem with working together to achieve both. In terms of that favour, we shall see.

Signed,
Karl-Heinz Koch

RE: To: "Agent" Einsicht - Geoffacake - 10-06-2016

[Image: avSiE7l.png]

To:
Karl-Heinz Koch

There was his sister, but there's still the farther... You probably hold the best bargaining chip in Rheinland.

Well it seems that I'll need to inform my partner that I will be visiting the IRG facility with hopefully someone from your side that can fit the roll as some form of "Protection" for myself and we shall visit this place in a form of inspection of their devices construction. Don't do anything to show yourself up, its the last thing we need.

Best thing I'll need to do is schedule an inspection of the devices and have one sent to the laboratory within our facilities, at some point we'll have it scheduled for transfer to Munster but they sometimes get "Lost". (I'll pass you the shipping schedule, shoot down the transport.)

With care,
Zealous Epsilon
Büro der Marineintelligenz / Private Contractor

[Image: 71EWIA7.png]