Discovery Gaming Community
To: DSE | From: USI - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: DSE | From: USI (/showthread.php?tid=143759)

Pages: 1 2

To: DSE | From: USI - Radion - 10-01-2016

[Image: OPh5lbt.png?1]

Recently, USI finished negotiations with Ageira for the purchase of docking ring parts to be used in the construction of a docking ring in orbit of Planet Edmonton in Alberta. They also said that I should get in contact with you so that we could negotiate a contract for your corporation to assemble said docking ring. If you could provide me with a reasonable price to report to the executive board, I'm sure they would be willing to approve of the expense so that we could continue moving this project along.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Signed,

Peter Tomson

USI President

RE: To: DSE | From: USI - Deep Space Engineering - 10-01-2016

[Image: CvyMCae.png]

Peter

Ah, excellent news. We can begin sending a team up there in an hour.

The general cost of a standard docking ring rests around $160 million how ever I'll cut you a deal and offer it at $100 million.

How does it fair with you?

Jack

RE: To: DSE | From: USI - Radion - 10-02-2016

Jack,

The executive board just approved of the expense, and the credits have been transferred to your company's account. We're currently shipping the parts to Platinum Incorporated, so if you could send your engineers there to begin work soon, it would be greatly appreciated.

Signed,

Peter Tomson

USI President

Attachments: Proof of payment

RE: To: DSE | From: USI - Radion - 10-31-2016

Jack,

Unfortunately, we have encountered a problem with shipping all of the docking ring parts to Platinum Incorporated. While the base usually has plenty of space for storage, the white-boxes have unfortunately filled the base to capacity with only half the amount delivered. One of the reports I have gotten even states that space was so limited on the base that they replaced the tables in one of the mess halls with white-boxes and the crew are now eating over those.

Therefore, I'm asking that you please begin construction now with the parts that have been delivered so that we can get these boxes out and make room for the second half of the shipment.

Signed,

Peter Tomson

USI President

Attachments: Proof of existing parts

RE: To: DSE | From: USI - Altejago - 11-02-2016

Peter

Hey bud, sorry this took so long. As you might have noticed, our engineers gave begun work and we're about a month ahead of schedule. Contact Jeoffrey Falkenheim on P.I. for a more in-depth status update.

Regards

Jack

RE: To: DSE | From: USI - Radion - 11-07-2016

Jack,

Thank you for starting this early and getting the parts off of the base. I'll have our transports begin shipping the second half of the materials.

Signed,

Peter Tomson

USI President

Attachments: Proof that parts have been moved off the base.

RE: To: DSE | From: USI - Radion - 11-14-2016

Jack,

I've just received word that the second half of the docking ring parts have been shipped to Platinum Incorporated. Therefore, would you please have your teams notified that they may resume construction of the rings.

The quicker it is built, the quicker I'll have more contracts for DSE in regards to the Edmonton Projecct.

Signed,

Peter Tomson

USI President

Attachments: Proof of second half of the parts having been delivered

To: DSE | From: USI - Deep Space Engineering - 11-14-2016

Peter

Yeah sure thing. However we encountered a Union issue that needs to be addressed.

Our engineers claim that the lack of recreational activities are dulled by an apparent lack of liquor to keep the men happy.
Are you able to make available a larger variety of booze? I comes under some clause regarding 'quality of comfort' while working away. If you save me a lawsuit, I'll sheer a little off the top of the bill when it comes around.

Do think this can be arranged?

Jack

RE: To: DSE | From: USI - Radion - 11-14-2016

Jack,

I'll see to it that the bar is well stocked with drinks for the next few weeks. You'll have a copy of the results soon.

Signed,

Peter Tomson

USI President

RE: To: DSE | From: USI - Deep Space Engineering - 11-14-2016

Peter

Consider the engineers back on schedule. Thanks for the help there, it was appreciated.

Jack