Discovery Gaming Community
To: Lena Riemann - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Lena Riemann (/showthread.php?tid=143785)

To: Lena Riemann - Reeves - 10-01-2016

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
[Image: 47d211f577.jpg]
Neural net ID: Lucas Keller
[Image: 264px-RHA_Logo.png]

Encryption: Medium
Topic: Apologies

I heard your craft had been downed somewhere in New Berlin briefly after our correspondence. I erh... looked around to make sure you'd made it back safely. But I couldn't find any signs of you where I had been able to look, a little guilty I hadn't gotten there sooner or been able to help, might have changed things... at the very least.

In any case, if you've made it back in one piece, please respond to this. I'd rather I didn't just get an ally killed... Hopefully you did make it back alright, I'll do my best to... not be late in the future or leave you in a perilous situation.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: Lena Riemann - Shelco - 10-01-2016

[Image: TZbeJRc.png]

Stupid torpedoes, at least these two idiots managed to take me back to the LWB base, i really need to get the Jotunheim back in action, anyway, what is it that you need?

Hochachtungsvoll, Lena Riemann, Kommodore of the RHB-Jotunheim

[Image: pCbqvSP.png]

RE: To: Lena Riemann - Reeves - 10-01-2016

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

N-Need? What I n- Oh. Erh... Honestly I... was just hoping you'd like an extra wing-man? I flew with a wing before but they don't like me after that one time I... refused to fire on a civilian target...

Putting my... past aside, I'm glad you made it back okay, hopefully you're not... angry with me for the tardiness. In my defense... evading patrols and using lanes is... trickier than it sounds.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

Sure, i can always need another one beside me, also, since the Jotunheim is not ins ervice at the moment, i can only fly my Odin, i hope the mechanics get the problems solved.

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Really? Well that's great. Not that... I'm trying to be too enthusiastic or anything. It's nice to have someone watching your back is all.
Where do you resupply or base off of? I'll probably move my Loki out there.
Provided of course, nobody gives me glares or... threatens to break me in... concerning ways like last time.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

That LWB base in New-Berlin what was the name again...Kaiserslautern exactly.

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Alright. I'll erh... see you there. Thanks again for not immediately being hostile to me... I know that might be the easiest thing for most people.
I'll return the favor, I've... got your back now. Whatever shape or form that might take.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

I'll remember that, see you.

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
Neural net ID: Lukas Keller

Just touched down there. People are... nice enough. They don't 'really' like me. But better than hate right? Right...?
I'll erh... go about asking for a room or at the very least a pillow here. Hopefully that doesn't come across to the residents as... demanding. I'm looking forward to flying with you.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: Lena Riemann - Reeves - 10-02-2016

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
Neural net ID: Lukas Keller

Things don't seem so bad here anymore. I assumed you were busy for most of the day, so I took the liberty of going out on patrol and watching for hostiles. A new Hessian pilot by the name of Hetzel joined me, along with a Vidar. We took on a duo of Corsairs, a Gunboat and a centurion fighter.
Didn't take long for me to put down the fighter and for the cruiser to wrap up the gunboat.

My luck seemed to... run out there though, a rather skilled Military pilot put an end to my little spree of revolution and gunned my ship into bits, the engine unit is a little... fidgety right now, to say the least. But thankfully spare parts are something we have on hand..

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED