Discovery Gaming Community
To: Outcasts, Junkers and other smugglers - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Outcasts, Junkers and other smugglers (/showthread.php?tid=143806)

To: Outcasts, Junkers and other smugglers - Backo - 10-02-2016

<//Incoming transmission...

• <//transmission.sender.name: Eliza Valdez

• <//transmission.sender.location: Planet Malta, Omicron Alpha

• <//transmission.encryption: 0r4ng3.p3n15

Congratulations, you have just won the opportunity to earn a good sum of credits really fast. I have a simple logistics problem that I need solved rather fast and I'm certain that if you're accessing this transmission frequency you are a person that might be fit to help me solve it. So without wasting much more of your time here are the details:

I need 2 000 units of Cardamine delivered straight from planet Malta to Manoel Outpost in Sigma-13. For each unit delivered you will be paid around 1 600 credits by the warehouse master at the station and another 10 000 from me once you present me proof of the delivery. If you do the math you'll figure out that it will earn you around 23 million credits in total, 20 from me, 3 from the warehouse master. The only catch for this job is that I will need proof that you got the cardamine from Malta. I don't want any second hand stuff you might find on Kusari's markets or some aging stock you found on whatever junker base you were on.

Fairly simple, right? Now go earn those credits, boys and girls.

<//Transmission ended...

RE: To: Outcasts, Junkers and other smugglers - Reid - 10-02-2016

[Image: nTFQUBp.png]

Salve Valdez. I guess we're both lucky that I was on Malta with La Trieste ready to go. You'll find your cardamine with the dock master. Fresh from my fields in the Contari Compound. You can wire my payment to NC-ET-Trieste.

RE: To: Outcasts, Junkers and other smugglers - Shiki - 10-02-2016

[Image: XphcKnB.jpg?1]

~ Incoming Transmission ~

[Sender ID:]__________ Andreas Massoni
[Addressee:]__________ Eliza Valdez

[Source:]_____________ Planet Malta

[Signal Strength:]___ High

[Subject:]____________ CARDAMINE

~ Loading Message ~

Good day. Your Cardamine is already delivered. I hope you will be happy with Massoni Family Cardamine. I know that Contari made it faster, but in the same time there cannot be too much Cardamine, right?

My dear lady, you can send some money to NC-ET-Aetos.Dios

~ Attachments ~

~ [1] | [2] ~

~ Transmission Ends ~

RE: To: Outcasts, Junkers and other smugglers - Backo - 10-02-2016

<//Incoming transmission...

• <//transmission.sender.name: Eliza Valdez

• <//transmission.sender.location: Torino Base, Lorraine

• <//transmission.encryption: 0r4ng3.p3n15

Well, that was surprisingly fast. I guess the money was too good for the offer to be ignored.

Rina from the Contari just earned herself 20 million credits. Congratulations and don't spend them all in one place, okay? Just kidding, I don't really care what you do with them.

As for Andreas - 2 000 was the quantity I needed and you delivered your cargo after I already had the quota filled, but since you made the effort I guess you deserve some credits as well. You'll find yourself 5 millions richer.

You both will find proof for the transactions below:
  • <//Decoding binary stream...
  • [Image: transactions.png]
  • <//End of stream reached...
Just so everyone else on this transmission knows, there won't be any credits for bronze medalists, if you catch my drift. The job is done, time for you to return to your normal lives.

<//Transmission ended...