Discovery Gaming Community
Roy Snyder - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Roy Snyder (/showthread.php?tid=143840)

Roy Snyder - Burning - 10-03-2016

[Image: CZmvurC.png]
Agent File: Snyder, Roy
Secret File!

Full Name: Roy Snyder
Birthplace: Planet Denver, Colorado System, Republic of Liberty
Year Of Birth: 794 A.S.
Former Occupations: Liberty Security Force, Secondary Division
Notes:

→ Knowledge of Liberty Security Force operations and fleet.
→ Basic knowledge about Nomads.
→ Part of the Squadron 66.
→ Escape pod couldn't be found after battle against LSF forces in Omicron Iota.
Possible Nomad infection, thus to be killed on sight.

Roy Snyder grew up on Planet Denver, Colorado System, Republic of Liberty. Snyder's parents went missing in action during his early childhood, leaving their only son at a foster family. His parents were working for the Liberty Navy when they went missing in action, Roy Snyder joined the Liberty Security Force to find them. As Roy Snyder stated himself, he defected from the Liberty Security Force to join The Order to fight back the Nomad threat, which he found out about when he got promoted to a certain rank of the LSF.

Agent Snyder went through years of training. Practically, there wasn't much to teach since he has had military training back when he worked for the LSF. He was not aware of the strengthens of the Nomads, despite of their abilities at all. He has been taught a lot, and after a few years, he officially became a pilot of The Order.

After a few training operations, Agent Snyder got assigned to the Squadron 66, which was a defending squadron patrolling in Omicron Mu. Time changed the face of Squadron 66, as they proved to be a quality team among The Order. Squadron 66 got sent into Omicron Iota to gather information of a possible joint operation of The Core and LSF. Reports of survivors state, that Squadron 66 has been ambushed by LSF vessels in Omicron Iota. The Order lost various agents in this battle, Agent Snyder was one of them. The Order Osiris Amenhotep managed to save some of the Squadron 66 pilots. Unfortunately, the LSF ships along with a few Order ships vanished before the Amenhotep arrived.

The last sight of Agent Roy Snyder was in Omicron Delta, alongside several Nomads. Said Nomads have been attacking a Zoner Colony Ship of the Ingenuus Research Group. Although there's no confirmation of a possible Nomad infection, Roy Snyder is wanted by the Order. Preferably dead, since he holds a lot of knowledge about the Order and its assets.

RE: Roy Snyder - Burning - 10-03-2016

Private file of Roy Snyder
Recordings

Entry #1 (Audio / Visual)

"My name is Roy Snyder, I'm an agent of The Order. I have been imprisoned by the Liberty Security Force. This recording will be the present for those who find me... If someone finds me at all. For some reason the LSF left me alone in this room. I can see blood, TV screens showing a human body. I am trained for situations like these, but still I'm afraid. Now I will try to find a way out of this... wherever I am in."

Entry #2 (Audio)

"I can't believe this. I just... can't. They seem to have abandoned this station. I found my ship, including all the weaponry. Nothing is broken, it looks untouched... But now that I was lying in this operation room, on an opeartion table with blood all over me, I'm confused. I don't feel any change, and why would the LSF steal my organs, and why am I just fine?"

Entry #3 (Audio)

"Looks like I got out of... Lichtenfelde Complex safely. After some research, the installation's name is rheinlandic. No doubt. This, however, arises a lot of questions. All this does not make sense. The LSF brought me to a Marinenachrichtendienst installation. Perhaps there's a joint operation between Security Force and Marinenachrichtendienst. But this sounds stupid... Oh, my current status. I'm lost in a nebula and I'm sure the LSF, or MND, or whoever changed something on my transponder. However, I'm looking for a way out of this nebula."

Entry #4 (Audio)

"I start feeling very, very weird. Wherever I go, whatever direction I choose, everytime I end up at Lichtenfelde Complex. Over, and over and over again. I think that I got captured by the LSF, which is now playing games with me, to confuse me. I'm slowly running out of oxygen, but I keep searching for a way out. I mean, there must be a way out!"

Entry #5 (Audio)

"I just encountered a Nomad. A great one, even. It-... It wasn't showing aggression towards me at all. The opposite was the case. I felt literally like being in love when I saw the Nomad being. This sounds... and for sure is weird but it's the truth. I'm still confused but something tells me, that I went through an infection by the Nomads. I am sure. This sounds weird, but I don't feel regret after I saw this Nomad. I felt like being free from all negativity..."
A hiss can be heared for three more minutes, then the autio file stops recording.

Entry #6 (Audio)

"This thing keeps playing with my mind. I can't even sleep anymore. One side of me seeks to get rid of the incubus, the other half keeps me feeling good every time I do what the incubus wants me to do. It hurts if I do something against the will of the incubus. I need to find help. Immediately."

Entry #7 (Audio)

"A lot of time has passed since I met Emilie. She was a nice woman and I thought she could cure me... But she failed. Ingenuus was probably the only organization that could have helped me without me losing my job at the Order. Quite the irony that I'm fighting against them now. Don't get me wrong, future self, but working with the Nomads satisfies me. They rescued me when the syringe would've taken everything from me. I followed the Nomads, I couldn't even think straight, I just did so. Emilie wouldn't be proud of what I've done, but who am I to care about it. It's time to look forward instead of thinking back."

Entry #8 (Audio)

"Battlecruiser Wyoming. That's where I'm deployed right now. The Nomads made me aware of who I truly am, what my life truly is. Division Nine allowed me to use the old Guardian which I used to defect from the LSF back then. Mostly I've been patroling the cloud surrounding Wyoming, defending our position from a few scouting patrols. Soon they'll send me out to hunt, and I'm glad to be able to satisfy my bloodthirst during the patrol."