Discovery Gaming Community
Fly fast or die! Saturday 18:00 UTC/SMT | Hogosha indies and offical invited - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Fly fast or die! Saturday 18:00 UTC/SMT | Hogosha indies and offical invited (/showthread.php?tid=143950)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Fly fast or die! Saturday 18:00 UTC/SMT | Hogosha indies and offical invited - Dragonmaster - 10-06-2016

[Image: images_14.jpg]

I will be submitting a proposal to update this thread now to a better solution.
All in all, this is dragon's event and money so ye....
Here is what I think we have decided:

Ok Guys. Another very dangerous race.
This time I urge the best pilots out!
And yes, Sunny Logan and Juliia should not ashamed to participate!

This race will be in Tottori. Aye Tottori - Hogosha dangerous space!
We are jumping into their turf and crashing their race track inside! Best to get some practice before ours builds up.
We should watch out for Hostile Hogosha in the area! Let's be as sneaky as we can at least in the beginning.

We meet at Tsushima Depot for a quick drink before moving out in a pack.

After the preparations we meet us 2k in front of the first racelane as a group!! But be careful: Suzuka and the Kempetei Base will shoot at you with all guns they have!
We need to be sneaky here and not be caught around.
http://www.imgbox.de/show/up/Elada1/screen4912.png ----> Starting Point

http://www.imgbox.de/show/up/Elada1/screen4923.png ----> The Racetrack

http://www.imgbox.de/show/up/Elada1/screen4932.png ----> Racetrack

http://www.imgbox.de/show/up/Elada1/screen4942.png ----> Tottori Map and Rishiri JH Location

We will then start the race loud and hard, catching Hogosha in a surprise, and race through the track!
After we flown through the racetrack we take course to the Rishiri Jump Hole!!

We expect the Hogosha to be ready to try to catch us as we finish the race and come past the finish line. Watch out and run away!

We will run as fast as we can to La Charite Space Port and dock, or a better option will be to loose them fully. The last option is to dock and get away.

Every Pilot who wants to participate has to pay 10 millions so that he can fly this race.
The money will be bet on who can finish the loop race first! After we finish the race, we run for it!
This is a challenge race! We call out all AFC racers and other racers outside who want to participate in the turf-race!

The race will be on Saturday - 08-10-2016 at 18:00 UTC/SMT.

Hogosha Pilots, Indy or offical, will be docked on Battleship Yamaguchi when the race begins as they are unaware that their turf is being accessed due to sneaky racers. Once the system chat lights up that we start the race on "go!", the Hogosha pilots can come out and move quickly to the race track, where they will wait at the finish line for the racers to come. The Hogosha pilots will then chase the racers and try to shoot them for trespassing!

Please fill out to following form to register:

> Character Name: [INSERT HERE]
> Ship Identification Name: [INSERT HERE]
> Ship name and class: [INSERT HERE]
> Racer/Betting/Hogosha: (which one)
> Proof of friendliness to the AFC (if racer or betting): (rep-sheet with freelancer at least in neutral. aka nothing red to worry about)
> I got 10 million (for racers): (say if you can bring 10 mills with you or not)
> S.K.Y.P.E. : [INSERT HERE. WE NEED TO ADD YOU TO THE RACING GROUP FOR ORGANIZATION PURPOSES]

FR4 is still in effect for the event as we will try to make the 2 sides fair for the event.

Racer: {AFC}-Lucifer[P] - President Sunny
Racer: {AFC}-Silver.Fox[VP] - Logan Torrio VP
Racer: {AFC}-Maniac.Falcon[B] - Alex "Racetrack" Thrace - Bering CO
Racer: {AFC}-Bink-Blitzie
Racer:

Hogosha: [HA]Otaku-sama.
Hogosha: [HA]-$|Myako.Arashi
Hogosha:
Hogosha:
Hogosha:

[Image: ManiacFalcon.png]

RE: Fly fast or die! Sturday 18:00 UTC/SMT - The Archangels Fighter Club - 10-06-2016

[Image: xaI0W9q.png]

A reminder that this race is FR4 protected.

RE: Fly fast or die! Sturday 18:00 UTC/SMT | 350mill.S.C. for the winner - Dragonmaster - 10-06-2016

[Image: stick_052.jpg]

Come on Ladys and Gents don't be shy and register!

RE: Fly fast or die! Sturday 18:00 UTC/SMT | 350mill.S.C. for the winner - Dragonmaster - 10-06-2016

[Image: xaI0W9q.png]

Just a reminder!
It is mandatory for every Racer /better to register in this thread!
Just to show up and say: Hey i'm here let's race is not welcome!!

[Image: TmIcCvyl_1.png]

RE: Fly fast or die! Sturday 18:00 UTC/SMT | 350mill.S.C. for the winner - WesternPeregrine - 10-06-2016

(10-06-2016, 03:40 PM)Dragonmaster Wrote: Suzuka and the Kempetei Base will shoot at you with all guns they have!

Suzuka is The Kempeitai base, they are not separate entities.

(10-06-2016, 03:53 PM)The Archangels Fighter Club Wrote: A reminder that this race is FR4 protected.

What does this mean in this case? Setting an operation in the holdings mostly flown by your chosen enemies and their (somewhat) close allies, and expect to not be bothered due to rights? Not sure you can invoke that in this scenario...

RE: Fly fast or die! Sturday 18:00 UTC/SMT | 350mill.S.C. for the winner - nOmnomnOm - 10-06-2016

(10-06-2016, 07:53 PM)WPeregrine Wrote:
(10-06-2016, 03:40 PM)Dragonmaster Wrote: Suzuka and the Kempetei Base will shoot at you with all guns they have!

Suzuka is The Kempeitai base, they are not separate entities.

(10-06-2016, 03:53 PM)The Archangels Fighter Club Wrote: A reminder that this race is FR4 protected.

What does this mean in this case? Setting an operation in the holdings mostly flown by your chosen enemies and their (somewhat) close allies, and expect to not be bothered due to rights? Not sure you can invoke that in this scenario...

first of all, I do not respect people who threaten to sanction.
I already have talked to one of your side people and they said they will take to admins to report.

discussion is over as far as I am concerned.

If you want to speak in a polite way, I will do.

Otherwise, go and report us.

RE: Fly fast or die! Sturday 18:00 UTC/SMT | 350mill.S.C. for the winner - Char Aznable - 10-06-2016

@nOmnomnOm - I am in no way involved with Peregrines position. I told you my opinion via Skype, but that is not related to this. Bear in mind that you're talking to the Hogosha faction leader here, and he was in no way impolite.

Your accusation of me 'hoarding' a racetrack that you believe to have a claim on because you are a racing faction while I have given away 343 ages ago was what topped this all off. Your poor reaction to feedback doesn't reflect well on you. Just saying.

RE: Fly fast or die! Sturday 18:00 UTC/SMT | 350mill.S.C. for the winner - nOmnomnOm - 10-06-2016

(10-06-2016, 08:05 PM)Char Aznable Wrote: @nOmnomnOm - I am in no way involved with Peregrines position. I told you my opinion via Skype, but that is not related to this. Bear in mind that you're talking to the Hogosha faction leader here, and he was in no way impolite.

Your accusation of me 'hoarding' a racetrack that you believe to have a claim on because you are a racing faction while I have given away 343 ages ago was what topped this all off. Your poor reaction to feedback doesn't reflect well on you. Just saying.

You wrote to me with threatening attitude and I replied in similar fashion.
From now on if you want to feedback to me, do NOT pm me but do it public in my feedback. I do not respect you for your attitude that you did to me at all.

Secondly, you come to me with stupid crap assumptions . You are rude and impolite and tell me point blank that I do not rp.

Report me and see how far you will go. Go ahead. I already know my defense and I will make you a fool.

RE: Fly fast or die! Sturday 18:00 UTC/SMT | 350mill.S.C. for the winner - WesternPeregrine - 10-06-2016

Char comments and mine are different views on the same matter. At no point until now I have heard from Any member of the Hogosha Association that we should put legal restraints on this event, nor I have decided to do so and communicated to the Associates.
[Char is not part of the HA, not now, nor ever was]

In my post, first I make a remark regarding the status of Suzuka station. The second remark, I question if a faction (official or not), can make an event on enemy territory, and proceed undisturbed due to faction rights. It's not clear to me (as in, unprecedented to my knowledge), and could lead to odd encounters like "FR protected Corsair chatter event in Omicron Alpha" or something.
While not a rule breaking action the summon of FR4 in an event by a faction, I do ask the Admins to judge if it is appropriate here.

RE: Fly fast or die! Sturday 18:00 UTC/SMT | 350mill.S.C. for the winner - Kauket - 10-06-2016

(10-06-2016, 08:11 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote:
(10-06-2016, 08:05 PM)Char Aznable Wrote: @nOmnomnOm - I am in no way involved with Peregrines position. I told you my opinion via Skype, but that is not related to this. Bear in mind that you're talking to the Hogosha faction leader here, and he was in no way impolite.

You wrote to me with threatening attitude and I replied in similar fashion.
From now on if you want to feedback to me, do NOT pm me but do it public in my feedback. I do not respect you for your attitude that you did to me at all.

Secondly, you come to me with stupid crap assumptions . You are rude and impolite and tell me point blank that I do not rp.

Report me and see how far you will go. Go ahead. I already know my defense and I will make you a fool.

He wasn't being rude, and if anything, you are being rude right now with your hostile attire.

It's very sketchy. I could make a event in Omicron Iota and disallow Nomads to come for example.