Discovery Gaming Community
To: Junker Congress (Wild Bill) From: Captain Jonathan Kalh 5th Fleet - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Junker Congress (Wild Bill) From: Captain Jonathan Kalh 5th Fleet (/showthread.php?tid=144572)

To: Junker Congress (Wild Bill) From: Captain Jonathan Kalh 5th Fleet - Kalhmera - 10-23-2016

[Image: JWZTtWh.png]
*Unreachable unless you are the recipient*

Wild Bill i hope you remember me, things have changed over the course of time and i have found myself within the Ranks of the 5th| Fleet now... And it seems we have some Official business to discuss. But before i go any further i want to send you this little piece of evidence for you to soak in.

Please take a look at this

Now shall we begin? Under Liberty Laws:

(05-19-2008, 10:26 PM)The Republic Of Liberty Wrote: In the house of Liberty, the following are classed as crimes:

I. Contraband possession and restricted commodities.

It is illegal to have any amount of these goods on your person at any time:

Artifacts (incl. Sorted Artifacts and Xeno Relics)

It is illegal to have Xeno Relics... yet seeing the evidence here your Congress Vessel is carrying them. He also failed to stop when ordered to by an Agent of the Liberty Security Force.

So lets tally up the laws broken:
Fleeing From an Officer when stopped
Obstruction of Justice
Hauling Illegal Cargo
Smuggling Through Liberty
Illegal mooring on Planet Manhattan

Now it is customary for the accused to respond to the accusations here listed... you have 48 hours to respond to this transmission, failing to do so can result in more charges being brought upon you. Reply with haste.

-For Liberty
[Image: G3FZABZ.png]

RE: To: Junker Congress (Wild Bill) From: Captain Jonathan Kalh 5th Fleet - Kalhmera - 10-24-2016

Wild Bill you are running out of time... i implore you to respond. Your time is slowly running out.

-For Liberty

RE: To: Junker Congress (Wild Bill) From: Captain Jonathan Kalh 5th Fleet - WildBill - 10-25-2016

[Image: uc?export=view&id=0B2Lt2LOfU6qycTZ2eHIxbVRjaDg]
[Image: uc?export=view&id=0B2Lt2LOfU6qyYU45bkc5TktuLVU]
[Image: uc?export=view&id=0B2Lt2LOfU6qyZlFQWkVjLV9wek0]

Howdy,

Reckon our dealins ain't standin no more Kalh. Shame, we was hopin yer position on keepin all of Sirius safe was somethin what could be relied on. Should've spent some time with Auxesia, least they're still focused on what the true threat is an not bureaucracy.

'Fore we talk 'bout the supposed "Laws Broken" I'll give you an explanation what'll paint a clear picture as to why this feller done what he done. He's a new feller an he saw somethin what seemed to good to be true, an it was. Feller finds a commodity what sells high an doesn't think much 'bout it. He's been talked to an understands what he did was violatin yer laws.

(10-23-2016, 11:59 PM)Kalhmera Wrote:
You ain't shown us nothin supportin this claim. I don't reckon I see no badge (//ID). I also ain't seen nothin what makes me believe the feller takin this footage asked fer him to stop. Seems to me someone was in the right place at the right time an managed to git a quick guncam shot of his cargo. I'd start takin a look at the feller what reported it to you folks as well. Might be applyin a fine fer impersonatin an officer if'n there ain't proof of his profession.

Obstruction of Justice
Once again, ain't seen nothin supportin that this feller is anythin but someone what was in the right place to be takin some guncam footage.

Hauling Illegal Cargo
Aint both these charges one an the same? These things ain't exactly "Illegal" throughout Sirius an y'all don't patrol outside of yer borders, so sayin "Haulin Illegal Cargo" wouldn't apply outside of yer House. Yer jus rewordin the same law broken twice. I ain't arguin 'bout him bein in the wrong here an we'll git to what he owes y'all in a moment.

If'n you'd kindly send us some sort of evidence that this feller was told not to dock then docked, we'll address the issue. Sayin he was illegally moored on the Planet doesn't quite make sense. It'd appear he was orbitin the planet, but y'all ain't provided nothin showin he was actually docked. I ain't never been nowhere in Sirius what has a station that don't broadcast a dockin message. Common practice if'n you don't aim to have ships collidin while tryin to dock. An I know fer a fact Planet Manhattan broadcasts these messages every time, been there myself an seen it fer myself.

It's ok Kalh, yer new to this sort of work. We been dealin with this Justice system since 'fore you arrived in Liberty. There's a thing called "Due Process" what involved buildin a case by supportin evicence. Either yer holdin back evidence or you jus ain't got it. Either way, I'd suggest leavin this sort of work fer the Police what're not only trained fer collectin evidences and buildin cases, but can lock down dockin rings an moorin fixtures. Hell, y'all might even consider havin a couple of 'em 'round when yer huntin that elusive smuggler. Send a fine fer the laws that were broken an I'll make sure this feller pays 'em.

Sincerely,
Wild Bill, Arbiter Junker Congress

[Image: uc?export=view&id=0B2Lt2LOfU6qycEd3b1p4QWZjUDA]

RE: To: Junker Congress (Wild Bill) From: Captain Jonathan Kalh 5th Fleet - Kalhmera - 10-25-2016

Quote:
You ain't shown us nothin supportin this claim. I don't reckon I see no badge (//ID). I also ain't seen nothin what makes me believe the feller takin this footage asked fer him to stop. Seems to me someone was in the right place at the right time an managed to git a quick guncam shot of his cargo. I'd start takin a look at the feller what reported it to you folks as well. Might be applyin a fine fer impersonatin an officer if'n there ain't proof of his profession.

If you want to play this game then trust me two can play... So if i hear you correctly you are challenging this charge? No matter i will have the Person in question send me his credentials for evidence... However if the informant should be an impostor(Not Likely) Said person will be charged as well, but it still does not excuse you from the rest of the crimes.. I am a firm believer of the truth, if this person is an importer this SPECIFIC charge will be dropped. Lets continue.

Quote:
Obstruction of Justice

Once again, ain't seen nothin supportin that this feller is anythin but someone what was in the right place to be takin some guncam footage.

Here let me Define Obstruction of justice for you Sir... " Obstruction may consist of any attempt to hinder the discovery,apprehension, conviction or punishment of anyone who has committed a crime." i hope i don't need to break this down further for you, Your Vessel ran after being told to "Hold it" Meaning stop.

Quote:
Hauling Illegal Cargo
[/color]
Aint both these charges one an the same? These things ain't exactly "Illegal" throughout Sirius an y'all don't patrol outside of yer borders, so sayin "Haulin Illegal Cargo" wouldn't apply outside of yer House. Yer jus rewordin the same law broken twice. I ain't arguin 'bout him bein in the wrong here an we'll git to what he owes y'all in a moment.

Im sorry sir i fail to see what you mean here.. You say " These things ain't exactly "Illegal" throughout Sirius an y'all don't patrol outside of yer borders"

Sir we are not out of our borders we are in the Heart of Liberty in front of Manhattan and they are ILLEGAL The moment you are carrying Illegal Cargo in Liberty and transporting it you are Smuggling... and Hauling Cargo that is Not Legal is Illegal. But you are correct they one in the Same... So for condencing purposes the updated charge will be SMUGGLING THROUGH LIBERTY....

Quote:

If'n you'd kindly send us some sort of evidence that this feller was told not to dock then docked, we'll address the issue. Sayin he was illegally moored on the Planet doesn't quite make sense. It'd appear he was orbitin the planet, but y'all ain't provided nothin showin he was actually docked. I ain't never been nowhere in Sirius what has a station that don't broadcast a dockin message. Common practice if'n you don't aim to have ships collidin while tryin to dock. An I know fer a fact Planet Manhattan broadcasts these messages every time, been there myself an seen it fer myself.

Sir let me send the same exact piece of Evidence but magnified I am pretty sure that means STOP... "Hold it" means stop what you are doing, the accused then docked on planet Manhattan... I dont understand what more you want other then what i have provided... be smart here your telling me your man did not dock but stayed right in front of the mooring port? With Xeno Relic's? Please dont waste my time...

Quote:It's ok Kalh, yer new to this sort of work. We been dealin with this Justice system since 'fore you arrived in Liberty. There's a thing called "Due Process" what involved buildin a case by supportin evicence. Either yer holdin back evidence or you jus ain't got it. Either way, I'd suggest leavin this sort of work fer the Police what're not only trained fer collectin evidences and buildin cases, but can lock down dockin rings an moorin fixtures. Hell, y'all might even consider havin a couple of 'em 'round when yer huntin that elusive smuggler. Send a fine fer the laws that were broken an I'll make sure this feller pays 'em.

Sir i have given you the needed evidence to prosecute you... once again let me recap the evidence we have...Evidence one (Original), Evidence two (Magnified) Your member has been caught red handed...

Quote:Send a fine fer the laws that were broken an I'll make sure this feller pays 'em.

This is is not the first time word has come to my desk stating Congress has broken our laws... Let me be utterly clear. if i so much as see another report on my desk regarding Congress and breaking the law of Liberty again things are going to get bad really fast. And the punishment wont be a mere fine. As for the fines of the accused, Seeing as how you challenged one of the charges you will be on hold... Feel free to respond to this communique for any further questions or comments.

-For Liberty

RE: To: Junker Congress (Wild Bill) From: Captain Jonathan Kalh 5th Fleet - Kalhmera - 10-26-2016

Quote:So lets tally up the laws broken:

Wild Bill, in regards you your allegations that the informant was an impostor is false. Here are his credentials as you can see he is an Agent of Liberty thus he is allowed to uphold the law within Liberty and that means Illegal Cargo. With this needed evidence the Charge of Fleeing from an Officer will STAND a total fine from all the Charges against you will be sent in this communique shortly...

-For Liberty

RE: To: Junker Congress (Wild Bill) From: Captain Jonathan Kalh 5th Fleet - WildBill - 10-26-2016

Howdy Kalh,

I reckon this proves somethin. Ain't sure if it's what yer wantin proved though.

(10-26-2016, 03:29 AM)Kalhmera Wrote:
Wild Bill, in regards you your allegations that the informant was an impostor is false. Here are his credentials as you can see he is an Agent of Liberty thus he is allowed to uphold the law within Liberty and that means Illegal Cargo. With this needed evidence the Charge of Fleeing from an Officer will STAND a total fine from all the Charges against you will be sent in this communique shortly...
Ain't it somethin that suddenly y'all come up with supposed "evidence" of this fellers profession. I can't help but notice this fellers proof of a badge wasn't taken in the same location or time as the incident. I'll call a spade a spade, an it's fairly convenient y'all're producin this "evidence" well after the incident. Reckon it could be this feller changed his profession or even had a badge slapped on 'em after the incident to make y'all not look like fools fer applyin these charges on their behalf?

(10-25-2016, 03:50 AM)Kalhmera Wrote:
Sir let me send the same exact piece of Evidence but magnified I am pretty sure that means STOP... "Hold it" means stop what you are doing
I ain't seen a lick of evidence this feller what you claim was a lawman told my pilot he was in fact a lawman. Hell, every damned pirate in Sirius yells at our transport to "Stop" an "Hold it". Reckon that means y'all're supportin piracy now? Guess I'll tell my folks to stop fer anyone an everyone 'cause Liberty Government is tellin 'em they need to stop fer anyone what tells 'em they have to.

the accused then docked on planet Manhattan... I dont understand what more you want other then what i have provided... be smart here your telling me your man did not dock but stayed right in front of the mooring port? With Xeno Relic's? Please dont waste my time...
I ain't sayin where this feller ran off to after this here incident, but, I ain't seen no proof of 'em dockin yet.

Sir i have given you the needed evidence to prosecute you... once again let me recap the evidence we have...Evidence one (Original), Evidence two (Magnified) Your member has been caught red handed...
I ain't arguin that. He broke y'all's laws. I even provided an statement explainin what happened. Seems you jus skimmed that part of it.

(10-25-2016, 02:28 AM)WildBill Wrote: 'Fore we talk 'bout the supposed "Laws Broken" I'll give you an explanation what'll paint a clear picture as to why this feller done what he done. He's a new feller an he saw somethin what seemed to good to be true, an it was. Feller finds a commodity what sells high an doesn't think much 'bout it. He's been talked to an understands what he did was violatin yer laws.

Please dont waste my time...
This is is not the first time word has come to my desk stating Congress has broken our laws... Let me be utterly clear. if i so much as see another report on my desk regarding Congress and breaking the law of Liberty again things are going to get bad really fast. And the punishment wont be a mere fine.
An don't waste mine. Get yer evidence together an present us with somethin concrete, not somethin what looks like yer lot threw it together jus to make a huge fuss 'bout a single transport haulin contraband. An then yer wantin to threaten us over a mistake what a very new member's made? Hell, yer actin like a single transport full of Xeno Relics is bringin 'bout the destruction of yer House. I've done told you once...

(10-25-2016, 02:28 AM)WildBill Wrote: Send a fine fer the laws that were broken an I'll make sure this feller pays 'em.

Sincerely,

RE: To: Junker Congress (Wild Bill) From: Captain Jonathan Kalh 5th Fleet - Kalhmera - 10-26-2016

Wild Bill, the fine will amount to 20 Million Credits and must be paid to Ferris.Dufresne Do not break our Laws again...

//oorp Show proof of Payment via SS

-For Liberty

RE: To: Junker Congress (Wild Bill) From: Captain Jonathan Kalh 5th Fleet - WildBill - 10-27-2016

Howdy Kalh,

Glad we was able to resolve this without resortin to hostilities. I done paid the fine fer this feller an I'll git 'em to reimburse me fer it next time I fly with 'em. As I've said, he's had a good talkin to an I reckon y'all ain't goin to see this sort of behavior from 'em again.

Sincerely,