Discovery Gaming Community
how2date - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: how2date (/showthread.php?tid=144582)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: how2date - Mao - 10-24-2016

(10-24-2016, 10:45 AM)Fish Wrote: she likes writing, drawing, driving, fishing, talking about stuff...

In my city, we have a nice teahouse where you can enjoy some very nice tea and pain or draw at the same time. If you have a place like that in your city, she might like it.

RE: how2date - Apollon - 10-24-2016

If she likes driving, then going to the racetrack is probably a good idea. To be honest, people like to try things they haven't done before, things they're afraid to do but they will probably like when they actually try out.
And as @Valhalla Rising said, you've given us a vague description, you'd have to give us a few things that she likes to do and what type of personality she has (e.g social/anti-social, likes to hang out outside or stick at home, etc.)

RE: how2date - Eurobeat - 10-24-2016

(10-24-2016, 11:09 AM)Venkman Wrote: When you don't know what to do just give her oral. Seriously, she will like it if you do it properly.

that comes later in the day

(10-24-2016, 11:15 AM)Corile Wrote: you must be really desperate to come to a community of people who cyber inside a 13 year old game looking for relationship advice

really

i am

(10-24-2016, 11:21 AM)Mao Wrote:
(10-24-2016, 10:45 AM)Fish Wrote: she likes writing, drawing, driving, fishing, talking about stuff...

In my city, we have a nice teahouse where you can enjoy some very nice tea and pain or draw at the same time. If you have a place like that in your city, she might like it.

unfortunately my town is really tiny and really boring, we have to drive far to get to the good places, and the closest place that resembles what you said is REALLY far away

(10-24-2016, 11:24 AM)Ghostazarashi Wrote: If she likes driving, then going to the racetrack is probably a good idea.

i mean i would do that but my car isnt ready - as cringe as that sounds, its the case Sad

Well. Depending on your words, there is no place in your town that's worth going to. So you'll either have to go to another town or just take a vacation with her and go abroad.

RE: how2date - Eurobeat - 10-24-2016

you know, in the whole last 2 days that ive been worrying about what to do, i havent once asked her what she would like to do...

im gonna do that and report back to the "community of people who cyber inside a 13 year old game" ~ corile

Update: we're going to the track in my daily, then we're going fishing. Then we're going home to braai whatever we catch.

Uhh... thanks

RE: how2date - Arbs - 10-24-2016

(10-24-2016, 11:28 AM)Ghostazarashi Wrote: Well. Depending on your words, there is no place in your town that's worth going to. So you'll either have to go to another town or just take a vacation with her and go abroad.

http://explosm.net/comics/4441 wheres ramke? xD

(10-24-2016, 12:11 PM)Arbs Wrote:
(10-24-2016, 11:28 AM)Ghostazarashi Wrote: Well. Depending on your words, there is no place in your town that's worth going to. So you'll either have to go to another town or just take a vacation with her and go abroad.

http://explosm.net/comics/4441 wheres ramke? xD

xDDDDD

stop bullying ramke, arbi
she's an orange now she can do mean things

Oh. And good luck with your date, hope this "community of people who cyber inside a 13 year old game" was good for you.

RE: how2date - Zayne Carrick - 10-24-2016

You see, dating is like piracy in Discovery. You're a pirate in a light bomber and she is trader with cargohold full of... you know, things that would fetch you a good price. Whether she's flying Titanic, Stork or even Shishpangava depends on your tastes. I, for example, prefer Storks or atleast Cranes.

So, in order to get her... cargo, you need to make sure your date would happen far from any stations masses of people. Ideal places for that are Stuttgart->New Berlin Gate museums, if she's smarter than your average girl, some physical activities, like cycling or sking, if she's more active, etc. But you obviously need to be better than her at said activity or she'll escape with help of that Military Cruiser.

Now, when we've determined place, we should go to tactics.
First, gently give her your demand "I'm interested in you" is more than enough. Rules demand, that she'd respond with some compliment. If not - report her choose another girl, this one isn't worth your time.
After the first demand usually goes random talks about life, surrounding, etc. You should closely watch unverbal signs: is she trying to thrust away from you or is she lowering her shield, so you can get her cargo with ease. Obviously, we're interested in second scenario.
In that case invite her to your... pirate base in asteroid field, where noone would interrupt your encounter and then dock your bomber on her transport to collect... cargo.

RE: how2date - Inferno - 10-24-2016

(10-24-2016, 12:35 PM)Zayne Carrick Wrote: You see, dating is like piracy in Discovery. You're a pirate in a light bomber and she is trader with cargohold full of... you know, things that would fetch you a good price. Whether she's flying Titanic, Stork or even Shishpangava depends on your tastes. I, for example, prefer Storks or atleast Cranes.

So, in order to get her... cargo, you need to make sure your date would happen far from any stations masses of people. Ideal places for that are Stuttgart->New Berlin Gate museums, if she's smarter than your average girl, some physical activities, like cycling or sking, if she's more active, etc. But you obviously need to be better than her at said activity or she'll escape with help of that Military Cruiser.

First, gently give her your demand "I'm interested in you" is more than enough. Rules demand, that she'd respond with some compliment. If not - report her choose another girl, this one isn't worth your time.
After the first demand usually goes random talks about life, surrounding, etc. You should closely watch unverbal signs: is she trying to thrust away from you or is she lowering her shield, so you can get her cargo with ease. Obviously, we're interested in second scenario.
In that case invite her to your... pirate base in asteroid field, where noone would interrupt your encounter and then dock your bomber on her transport to collect... cargo.

My method of piracy-dating is to issue a demand, too small to be taken seriously but too large to be ignored, and wait for the counter argument. Should she try to blow me off and engage cruise I mine myself and go powertrade alone or something.

I'm a sad player.

RE: how2date - Euca - 10-24-2016

(10-24-2016, 12:35 PM)Zayne Carrick Wrote: You see, dating is like piracy in Discovery. You're a pirate in a light bomber and she is trader with cargohold full of... you know, things that would fetch you a good price. Whether she's flying Titanic, Stork or even Shishpangava depends on your tastes. I, for example, prefer Storks or atleast Cranes.

Discovery Gaming Community, Casanovas galore.