Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Police, Inc. Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Police, Inc. Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=14469)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: LPI Feedback - Catherine - 11-18-2016

Trying to sound intelligent through the use of colorful language just makes you look pretentious, and achieves the opposite. I didn't break my ID, and kept fully to my roleplay, go ahead and post to the official faction. That 'other officer' was the Faction Leader by the way, [C] for Chief.

RE: LPI Feedback - Officially_that_Guy - 11-18-2016

"Trying to sound intelligent"? Well, I am merely trying to understand the RP behind the false accusations. Just junker-racism?

I am not pissed, and that "colorful language" is just what came to mind concerning that completely disconnected incident i spoke about.

RE: LPI Feedback - Catherine - 11-18-2016

(11-18-2016, 06:55 PM)Officially_that_Guy Wrote: "Trying to sound intelligent"? Well, I am merely trying to understand the RP behind the false accusations. Just junker-racism?

I am not pissed, and that "colorful language" is just what came to mind concerning that completely disconnected incident i spoke about.

Except, there wasn't really a false accusation, now was there?

All that happened, was valid RP, and a Junker, an npc faction known for skirting the law and dealing in all kinds of contraband, is complaining that a cop gave them a hard time....then let them away without any kind of loss besides time. Would you have rather been fined? Shot? Received a 'stay out of liberty' KOS?

Well, you can accuse people of crimes, but only act if you, or another officer, has witnessed them being committed. Same thing happened here. Thats really my only problem with how this situation played out.

ooRP (obviously) - I have committed no crime on that Junker. EVER. And a lane being disrupted may warrant questioning, but I am forbidden by my ID to pirate any players etc - I even gave you the culprit. You could have rattled the cage a little, no problem. But enforcing a fine (which you intended to do) warrants you to follow the law and having proof/being witness to the crime. You didnt bother following that miner that was actually the cause for the lane thing.

And if you had told me to hold position right away I would have followed that order. Sure, some people may chose to run - but you cannot fine somebody for not following an order that has not been given.

Do you see my angle?

RE: LPI Feedback - Skorak - 11-18-2016

Well the problem with that argumentation is that according to my knowledge you can pirate in Penny.

Junker ID Wrote:Can demand cargo and credits from ships outside of Rheinland, Liberty and Bretonian house space, and attack them if they do not comply.
Rules Wrote:For the purpose of ZoI rules, systems are classified in the categories below.
Bold blue systems are considered House Space for ID docking rules, quasilawful piracy, quasilawful house law enforcement, and all other instances of House Space on faction IDs

Sovereign House Space: New York*, Alaska, California, Colorado, Illinois, Ontario, Texas, Virginia.
House Controlled Space: Alberta, Ellesmere, Minnesota, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania

Last named system of house controlled space: Pennsylvania. Part of Liberty.

Anyway, the problem is not what I could or couldnt do - the problem is you not ordering me to stop and then, in the next system, charging me with failure to comply.

RE: LPI Feedback - Skorak - 11-18-2016

Rules Wrote:Bold blue systems are considered House Space for[...], quasilawful piracy,

RE: LPI Feedback - nOmnomnOm - 12-17-2016

I expected a bit more effort put into my generous offer of giving your faction 50 million and including you guys into our rp. We thought something interesting might grow from our generous incentive but I guess it was more like a scam. Im happy I didnt give you guys more money as well, as I was thinking about doing in the beginning.

You guys just left me regreting I ever contacted you. Meanwhile, you just ignore the rp and do your own rp elsewhere, so I can see you dont plan to be at all interested. It leaves a sour taste in my mouth and just looks like the only thing the LPI is good at is extracting money but nothing much besides that.

I guess the only thing I did was pay for a year's supply of doughnuts . Fitting.

Please explain to me why you chose to do this?

RE: LPI Feedback - The Archangels Fighter Club - 12-24-2016

Funny there isn't even a acknowledgment from you guys here.
I guess I'll just take my RP elsewhere. What a total waste of time from you guys.
Have fun doing more minimal RP and taking credits.

RE: LPI Feedback - Stoner_Steve - 12-25-2016

To a point I understand why LPI doesn't care about this situation, most of the information you provided indicated that Steve was "outside" of Liberty Proper in both the Bering and Inverness systems, you might be better off talking to the BPA (although I'd argue that Inverness is "outside" of Bretiona, but that is another thread)

What I would like to suggest is that LPI questions Steve since he is attempting to renew his synth weed permit (not that I'm trying to bump that thread and get a reply)