Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Police, Inc. Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Police, Inc. Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=14469)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

LPI Feedback - empdark - 03-15-2009

Why am I not on the list?:)

LPI Feedback - Tavarez - 04-06-2009

Well done for taking out Mon'Star LPI!

LPI Feedback - Jdgamer50 - 04-13-2009

Put me on the list, please?

Thanks

LPI Feedback - Grumblesaur - 04-13-2009

You guys need more promotions. That is all.

LPI Feedback - BaconSoda - 04-16-2009

What I don't like about you is the fact that whenever I see you guys, you're out in SWAT equipment. I'd think that SWAT would be for emergencies, and Liberators normally, right?

LPI Feedback - Bauer - 04-16-2009

We are supposed to be in Liberators for regular patrol. Sometimes we'll get a bomber out for anti-smuggler duties at Manhatten. SWAT ships are supposed to be used for emergencies/anti-smuggler only.

LPI Feedback - BaconSoda - 04-17-2009

Anti-Smuggler is a rather ambiguous term, I think. I mean, if you go outside, chances are you're looking to catch a smuggler, isn't it?

Anyway, I think it'd be nice if you all were in Liberators more...

LPI Feedback - Maskage - 04-17-2009

Its worth noting that a liberator is completely incapable of taking out your average transport. It takes a good 10 minutes just to drop the shields. And if you see a smuggler, hes not going to wait for you to switch characters.

LPI Feedback - Thexare - 04-17-2009

' Wrote:Its worth noting that a liberator is completely incapable of taking out your average transport. It takes a good 10 minutes just to drop the shields. And if you see a smuggler, hes not going to wait for you to switch characters.
I'd like to introduce you to my new friend, the Screamer Mine. He does 24,000 shield damage. Three is enough to drop a basic transport shield, five kills an advanced transport shield. A lone LIberator can do that in under a minute, I'm sure.

It may take a little to drop his hull if you're flying solo, but if you've got another Libby nearby with Nukes or Rippers, you're pretty well set.

LPI Feedback - akar.zaephyr - 04-18-2009

' Wrote:(...) but if you've got another Libby nearby with Nukes or Rippers, you're pretty well set.

Allow me to remind you that Libby can have Nuke or Screamer mine as a standard setup so either you have permission to have different setup or the standard loadout needs to change.
Well, if someone thinks that it's hard to perform duties in a Liberator, I can borrow my Patriot. And yes, usually I fly solo as the time I'm online no one else is available usually. It's hard to force those thick-headed to obey the law, forget about any fine taking.

Sad but true, most of the players don't give a darn about law if you don't have a big gun aimed at them, and you can't really say Patriot is a big gun.