Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Police, Inc. Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Police, Inc. Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=14469)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

LPI Feedback - Maskage - 08-21-2009

I can haz give feedback?

So, we don't get paid, and we don't keep any of the fines we collect... I it might encourage more activity if we get to keep a sizeable portion of the fines we collect. After all, indie cops keep the whole thing.

Also, realistically no one is going to pay our fines if they have to drop the cargo too. True, it would be good RP if they did, but it still doesn't happen.
I would suggest we give smugglers the option to keep their cargo if they pay the fine. It would certainly bring in more cash even if LPI were keeping a good portion of the fines they collect.

As it is the only real pay we get is donations from grateful traders (who are few and far between)

LPI Feedback - Bauer - 08-22-2009

I keep every 2nd fine I collect, especially since trading is so boring nowadays, and you get killed so many times in Liberty. In fact, I don't think I've ever been told to send the fines to Rikers.

I disagree with letting them go with their cargo after they pay a fine, especially if it's something like cardi. InRP we need to stop all the cardamine trade into Liberty, so the population doesn't get hooked.

LPI Feedback - JakeSG - 08-22-2009

Ohlulyeah, they give us a fine and we let them keep their slaves. I'm sure our closest allies, the Brets, would love it if we supported slavery. Not to mention any other part of Sirius we aren't at war with already...

LPI Feedback - Saronsen - 03-29-2010

Four fighters in the middle of a pirate infested debris field to attack two fighters that didn't do anything? And then use the excuse "I have little patience for outcasts" to engage?

Holy crap dude, was I blown away by your stellar roleplay and perfect form there. My brain is bleeding from this heavenly spectacle I beheld this evening.

Oh wait, I lied. That was utterly horrible. You run the LPI and the best roleplay you can come up with to be in the middle of pirate territory and engage us is "Little patience?" Absolutely horrifying.

[Image: kermitsad.jpg]

LPI Feedback - MB52 - 03-29-2010

Step back.. breath a lil... good.... good... ok now tell us what happened.. lil slower this time...

LPI Feedback - Boss - 03-29-2010

He's trolling, clearly.

Magnarot, go read Zapp's post from earlier.

Outcasts are to be violated on sight by the LPI.

LPI Feedback - Rodent - 03-29-2010

Well, my feedback will not be quite helpful.....because I have never seen a LPI on in game. Wierd luck or not, you should increase your activity!

LPI Feedback - hack - 03-29-2010

' Wrote:Well, my feedback will not be quite helpful.....because I have never seen a LPI on in game. Wierd luck or not, you should increase your activity!

So when are you joining? Be part of the solution, not the problem. I will expect your application shortly.

LPI Feedback - Rodent - 03-29-2010

I would add to the problem mate, rather than solving it, I have enough on my plate:P

LPI Feedback - McNeo - 03-29-2010

' Wrote:Four fighters in the middle of a pirate infested debris field to attack two fighters that didn't do anything? And then use the excuse "I have little patience for outcasts" to engage?

Holy crap dude, was I blown away by your stellar roleplay and perfect form there. My brain is bleeding from this heavenly spectacle I beheld this evening.

Oh wait, I lied. That was utterly horrible. You run the LPI and the best roleplay you can come up with to be in the middle of pirate territory and engage us is "Little patience?" Absolutely horrifying.

[Image: kermitsad.jpg]

' Wrote:
----------------- SECTION FOUR : KNOWN CRIMINALS ----------[color=#FFFF]-------

All those possessing:

Outcast ID’s

Its the first one in the list man. The first damn one.
Think for a second why the law was written this way.

Could it possibly be that Outcasts/Rogues/whoever are in Liberty the vast majority of the time, to fight?
Could it possibly be that its to combat the excuse of "I havent done anything wrong, you can't shoot me!!"?
Could it possibly be that instead of spending an hour trying fruitlessly to convince your character of his or her wrongdoing while the rest of Liberty burns and the LPI in question is getting PMs from 5 different traders ranging from "Pirate at X location" to "OMG you suck, pirates everywhere", that they might just want to cut to the inevitable chase and shoot your character?

Could it possibly be that we don't cater for the selfish desires of people like you when we actually have responsibilities elsewhere, both inside and outside this game?

I dunno, what do you think?

And Im not even in the LPI xD