Discovery Gaming Community
My single player savegames disappear - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: My single player savegames disappear (/showthread.php?tid=145338)

My single player savegames disappear - ger3mita - 11-14-2016

Each time I close FL, all my single player savegames disappear. Pls help...

RE: My single player savegames disappear - Antonio - 11-14-2016

It's always been like that. People usually use singleplayer to test ships, equipment, commodities, systems etc., and with help of sp commands you can do that in less than a minute so saving is pointless. The most popular and easiest commands are:

"rep = 1" (it's important to add spaces here) - makes you fully friendly to everyone
"cash 1999999999" - gives you 2 billion credits
"show" and "godmode" - fully mapped nav map and invincibility
"b <base name without the first letter>" - beams you to a base (for example "b orfolk" beams you to norfolk)
"s <system name without the first letter>" - same principle for systems
"j" - beams you to a selected object when in space

To use these commands simply press enter to open the chat box and type them without quotes.

RE: My single player savegames disappear - ger3mita - 11-14-2016

Very interesting, thanks

Btw, how to /pimpship in single player?

RE: My single player savegames disappear - JohnyWalker - 11-14-2016

hey!! you can keep safe your singleplayer savegames... just copy the files into another folder before closing game.
1. Open game and go New Game
2. jump into space, do all you want... then savegame with "save (savegamename)" or just "autosave"
3. use ALT+TAB for go desktop, copy the files in ...\My documents\My Games\Freelancer\Accts\SinglePlayer in a folder of your choice for keep them safe
4. You can close the game now.

Next time you Open game, just start a new game, once in space use ALT+TAB and copy back those files in the ...\My documents\My Games\Freelancer\Accts\SinglePlayer folder, then use "load (savegamename)" or "autoload"

In single player you can use just "HELP" for all help you need. In SP not need to use Slash "/".

Enjoy!

(11-14-2016, 07:23 PM)JohnyWalker Wrote: hey!! you can keep safe your singleplayer savegames... just copy the files into another folder before closing game.
1. Open game and go New Game
2. jump into space, do all you want... then savegame with "save (savegamename)" or just "autosave"
3. use ALT+TAB for go desktop, copy the files in ...\My documents\My Games\Freelancer\Accts\SinglePlayer in a folder of your choice for keep them safe
4. You can close the game now.

Next time you Open game, just start a new game, once in space use ALT+TAB and copy back those files in the ...\My documents\My Games\Freelancer\Accts\SinglePlayer folder, then use "load (savegamename)" or "autoload"

In single player you can use just "HELP" for all help you need. In SP not need to use Slash "/".

Enjoy!

Quite complicate but it works, thanks.