Discovery Gaming Community
[Admin Notice]: Issues with POB plugin - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: [Admin Notice]: Issues with POB plugin (/showthread.php?tid=146174)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

[Admin Notice]: Issues with POB plugin - sindroms - 12-10-2016

Good day.

It is sad to say, but the recent attempts to make the plugin better and to introduce new things to the POB mechanic caused the already unstable plugin to completely crash, at which point bases aren't repairing themselves as per set instructions regarding consumption rate of repair commodities, as well as spontaneously dying.

Due to this (And due to the fact that hollidays are coming) we are making all POBs invulnerable/Undegradable and removing the ability to create new POBs until we can get this fixed.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused, especially to the recent sieges. A list of bases to be restored after we confirmed they died after the last changes were implemented will be announced soon.

This will not be a fun weekend for us, while we try to figure out what happened, as the new stuff that would have made it in was supposed to be a xmas present for you, peeps.
We are very sorry.

~Admin team

RE: [Admin Notice]: Issues with POB pugin - Sombs - 12-10-2016

Keep up the good work, guys. Smile

RE: [Admin Notice]: Issues with POB pugin - Kalhmera - 12-10-2016

We all new since mephs base that something was not right. Good Call Admin team.

RE: [Admin Notice]: Issues with POB pugin - Jack_Henderson - 12-10-2016

Mistakes happen.
Let's see what is wrong, but ye.
8 BS should not even scratch the paint of a Core 5.

RE: [Admin Notice]: Issues with POB plugin - Piombo65 - 12-10-2016

[10.12.2016 20:54:37] {AC}=Carl.Benson: //Excuse me, but from when is there this "Bug"?

RE: [Admin Notice]: Issues with POB plugin - GamerGirl - 12-10-2016

So suddenly it is impossible for a core 5? Well i guess i see my beloved reutlingen back soon and all other bases that died during that time to appear back in space.

But outside of disco, happy holidays to you too!

RE: [Admin Notice]: Issues with POB plugin - Alley - 12-10-2016

(12-10-2016, 09:03 PM)Piombo65 Wrote: [10.12.2016 20:54:37] {AC}=Carl.Benson: //Excuse me, but from when is there this "Bug"?

Mr Grineer,

No one really knows. Eyebrows were raised when Iejima was destroyed in a feat that was nothing short of impossible. I actually started looking over this last weekend but work left me very little time to have a deeper look at it. The same impossibility happened again with LIS tonight. If anything good came out of this, it's that I have more debug data to analyze with these two attacks and figure out how this is happening.

(12-10-2016, 09:12 PM)GamerGirl Wrote: So suddenly it is impossible for a core 5? Well i guess i see my beloved reutlingen back soon and all other bases that died during that time to appear back in space.

But outside of disco, happy holidays to you too!

No, Reutlingen was analyzed twice and it is a fair kill.

RE: [Admin Notice]: Issues with POB plugin - Officially_that_Guy - 12-10-2016

On a serious note - thanks for all the hard work. Make the best of your holidays, try to get some distance from this cess pool of toxicity and butthurt diarrhea! (sun)

RE: [Admin Notice]: Issues with POB plugin - sindroms - 12-10-2016

We have disabled bases entirely until we can solve this issue. Stay tuned.

RE: [Admin Notice]: Issues with POB plugin - Jack_Henderson - 12-10-2016

(12-10-2016, 09:16 PM)sindroms Wrote: We have disabled bases entirely until we can solve this issue. Stay tuned.

Thank you for this early x-mas present!

~ someone who is tired to supplying POBs. Smile