Discovery Gaming Community
[Admin Notice]: Issues with POB plugin - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: [Admin Notice]: Issues with POB plugin (/showthread.php?tid=146174)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: [Admin Notice]: Issues with POB plugin - Stoner_Steve - 12-10-2016

How about y'all argue this on skype instead of here?

RE: [Admin Notice]: Issues with POB plugin - GamerGirl - 12-10-2016

(12-10-2016, 09:14 PM)Alley Wrote:
(12-10-2016, 09:12 PM)GamerGirl Wrote: So suddenly it is impossible for a core 5? Well i guess i see my beloved reutlingen back soon and all other bases that died during that time to appear back in space.

But outside of disco, happy holidays to you too!

No, Reutlingen was analyzed twice and it is a fair kill.
You are aware that we were shooting long island with the same amount of Cerberus turrets (if not more) than when the siege was against Reutlingen? So why is this invalid and that was not? Ranseur have a Cerberus more and you say this is now invalid? The base died in 10 minutes and now we were sieging it even longer, so IF Reutlingen is valid and all the bases that died in between. Then this siege was valid too and all bases that died until now were all valid destructions. 10 minutes with less Cerberus turrets shooting reutlingen than were shooting against long island. Reutlingen died and long island did not? After shooting it for a longer time as well and then claim the base plugin is bugged? And say that Reutlingen is valid destruction and all others were not?

RE: [Admin Notice]: Issues with POB plugin - Jayce - 12-10-2016

(12-10-2016, 10:12 PM)GamerGirl Wrote:
(12-10-2016, 09:12 PM)GamerGirl Wrote: So suddenly it is impossible for a core 5? Well i guess i see my beloved reutlingen back soon and all other bases that died during that time to appear back in space.

But outside of disco, happy holidays to you too!

No, Reutlingen was analyzed twice and it is a fair kill.
You are aware that we were shooting long island with the same amount of Cerberus turrets (if not more) than when the siege was against Reutlingen? So why is this invalid and that was not? Ranseur have a Cerberus more and you say this is now invalid? The base died in 10 minutes and now we were sieging it even longer, so IF Reutlingen is valid and all the bases that died in between. Then this siege was valid too and all bases that died until now were all valid destructions. 10 minutes with less Cerberus turrets shooting reutlingen than were shooting against long island. Reutlingen died and long island did not? After shooting it for a longer time as well and then claim the base plugin is bugged? And say that Reutlingen is valid destruction and all others were not?

Duvelske, you are flat out wrong. They ran the math twice. What you "claim," and what Fraps recordings, screenshots, and hard math proves, are two different things. Just stop.

RE: [Admin Notice]: Issues with POB plugin - Kalhmera - 12-10-2016

(12-10-2016, 10:04 PM)Captain_Nemo Wrote: How about y'all argue this on skype instead of here?

how about you stay in your lane? and not tell people what to do? it was a conversation not an argument. please stop trying to be something your not.

RE: [Admin Notice]: Issues with POB plugin - GamerGirl - 12-10-2016

(12-10-2016, 10:19 PM)Jayce Wrote: Duvelske, you are flat out wrong. They ran the math twice. What you "claim," and what Fraps recordings, screenshots, and hard math proves, are two different things. Just stop.
If you for once stop calling me my boyfriend (now husband) than you might actually do something useful instead of trolling or harassing people.

Ranseur has 4 Cerberus and can shoot longer then hessian ships. Or you claim that if you shoot with 1 gun less that you have same amount of damage you make? Mr know it better?

I see your math calculate with 3 repairs that the siege of Reutlingen had to be at least 40 minutes. It went taking damage after 10 minutes and then 10 minutes later it was death. Thank you for proving me to be correct and bug existed back then already.

RE: [Admin Notice]: Issues with POB plugin - Piombo65 - 12-10-2016

(12-10-2016, 09:03 PM)Piombo65 Wrote: [10.12.2016 20:54:37] {AC}=Carl.Benson: //Excuse me, but from when is there this "Bug"?

Mr Grineer,

No one really knows. Eyebrows were raised when Iejima was destroyed in a feat that was nothing short of impossible. I actually started looking over this last weekend but work left me very little time to have a deeper look at it. The same impossibility happened again with LIS tonight. If anything good came out of this, it's that I have more debug data to analyze with these two attacks and figure out how this is happening.

...and when was Lejima destroyed?

RE: [Admin Notice]: Issues with POB plugin - Sombs - 12-10-2016

[02.12.2016 19:37:08] Base Iejima Station destroyed

RE: [Admin Notice]: Issues with POB plugin - Tutashkhia - 12-10-2016

I wonder Einstein is helping you with all that maths or who.

Let me siege the Long Island (without attacking me) with 12 Ranseurs and 2 Sarrisa (let one be with 3 HM). And you will see it yourself. Maybe then Einstein claims he made a little mistake in his calculations.

P.S By this post I'm not doubting the fact that there was a bug today (I'm sure Alley and Sindroms are more competent about it). I'm saying that with that force, no matter there is a bug or not, Long Island will die. While you're arguing that we couldn't make even a little damage to it. Let's make an experiment?

RE: [Admin Notice]: Issues with POB plugin - Officially_that_Guy - 12-10-2016

Should I write up a calculator to end this argument? (wait)

RE: [Admin Notice]: Issues with POB plugin - Tutashkhia - 12-10-2016

You have been writing calculations about the destruction of the Kruger Base, all of them seemed quite different, and almost none of them proved that it was possible to destroy the base in 10 minutes with the force they had. Thus, I've some doubts about your all calculations. Let's make an experiment, and we will all see it.