Discovery Gaming Community
[Admin Notice]: Issues with POB plugin - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: [Admin Notice]: Issues with POB plugin (/showthread.php?tid=146174)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: [Admin Notice]: Issues with POB plugin - sindroms - 12-12-2016

Guys, if it was so easy, we would have already done that.

RE: [Admin Notice]: Issues with POB plugin - Stoner_Steve - 12-12-2016

(12-12-2016, 07:43 PM)Altejago Wrote: Yeah, I second this guy. We waited weeks for our application for C2 to be completed and the day we got our blueprints, we didn't even have enough time to implement it to the base before they were disabled. It's a real anti-climax to something our entire faction was looking forward too.

You could give OSC a price quote for the Toronto shipyard extension, then we'd both have something to look forward to

RE: [Admin Notice]: Issues with POB plugin - evanz - 12-12-2016

(12-11-2016, 11:48 AM)Tutashkhia Wrote: One thing about this news.

The base siege declaration was made exactly 13 (or 14 days) ago. With proper RP and everything... It appeared that we waited till the last 2 days, and everyone were sure we would do something if we ever would try either yesterday or today. But the worst part is that even if we tried yesterday with 20 Battleships, it would not be a fair kill, as suddenly there appeared the problem, Bases got disabled or whatever and even if we brought 20 Battleships and managed to destroy the base, it would get restored in any way, as the bug was confirmed.

The thing is, I'm interested, how many days have I lost because of that bug? When you declare a base siege, you have 2 weeks. Clearly, from those 2 weeks we lost 2 most important days, and in these 2 days it might have happened. Now imagine, if the problem gets fixed by tomorrow, I will have to make another RP and another declaration notice and will have to wait for 24 hours. Even I will have to wait 48 hours, to be again able to start the siege.

My request after this issue is that we won't need to make another RP (as it is already made), and once we make the declaration notice again (if we decide to siege the base tomorrow, we won't be able if we don't make the declaration today and wait 24 hours now), we will wait 24 hours.

I think my request is fair.

P.S Or offer me something, because I don't really get it now.

P.S.S I don't see the RP is needed, as there is only ignore from the side who is supposed to respond the RP. It will be the same this time too, so you got the RP done from me. Nothing will be changed...

Wait a second here, your asking that you wont need to "wait" for time to continue a base siege due to time loss?

"........how many days have I lost because of that bug?....."

why are you so eager for it?

How about the base owners losing time in "preparation" for that siege, they cant do anything at the moment can they, are you really asking that that doesn't matter?

RE: [Admin Notice]: Issues with POB plugin - Hina Nakamura - 12-12-2016

(12-12-2016, 08:17 PM)sindroms Wrote: Guys, if it was so easy, we would have already done that.

I understand and appreciate your efforts there ....
Thanks for reply Confused

RE: [Admin Notice]: Issues with POB plugin - Tutashkhia - 12-12-2016

@evanz , Base siege isn't an event that happens every day. It's not like you wake up and "Uh, what a great day, let's siege the base", then you log in and destroy the base. What I stated there is quite clear, fact that I lost the last 2 days (actually when the actual siege was intended to happen, and during the 2 week window I didn't try to siege the base(seriously) until Saturday, which was the 13th or 12th day from the siege declaration) is obvious.

Whatever, take it easy. I've talked with some guys and everything will be fine.

Hope the bug will be fixed as soon as possible.

RE: [Admin Notice]: Issues with POB plugin - Shizune - 12-22-2016

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=123892

[6:00:58 PM] Explorer487 'Osiris Monster'.: Merry Christmas to you all my friends, from sunny Scotland.
[6:01:39 PM] APDAF: Merry Christmas from a freezing England!
[6:02:16 PM] Big B: Merry Christmas from rainy germany!
[6:03:26 PM] Captain Nomsparrow (Clayton/Shizune) #Cori's Shizu: Merry Christmas from sleepy United States

I understand its early still for the holiday itself, however I felt the need to bring back an old thread from 2 years ago when they were disabled for the holiday, and this quote from the old Solar Runner chat!

RE: [Admin Notice]: Issues with POB plugin - Jack_Henderson - 12-23-2016

Shizune: It is already done (at least Alley wrote it before the servers went down).