Discovery Gaming Community
Broadband Supply Contract | Open to Freelance Shippers. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Broadband Supply Contract | Open to Freelance Shippers. (/showthread.php?tid=146356)

Pages: 1 2 3

Broadband Supply Contract | Open to Freelance Shippers. - SMI-Great.Fox - 12-16-2016

.....Secondary Transmission Wavelength Detected||
.....Registering Idenification||
.....Identification Confirmed||
.....Sending Visual Transmission||

Bonjour and Saluations.

We are looking for a few good men and women available for a series of shipments for Valetta Shipyard.

There is no need to apply to this contract as it is first come first serve. As a bonus to all payments, we have decided to add Hazard pay due to the nature of where these materials are to be gathered.

In case of run in's with the law, we are willing to pay any fines, within reasonable amounts, that may be occurred while in transit.

---------------------------------------------

UltraAlloy - Alesia Station - 1,300 units - 4,000 EC p/u
Prometheum - Planet Marne - 1,750 Units - 4,500 EC p/u
Gallic Engine Components - Fourchambault Shipyard - 3,900 Units - 4,200 EC p/u
Gallic Ship Hull Panels - Stokes Mining Station - 25,000 - 4,500 EC p/u - 13,800 Remaining

Hazard Pay for all the above units is 4,000 EC per unit.
Total Pay for units above with Hazard Pay: 269.755 Mil EC.

---------------------------------------------

What say you?

.....Visual Transmission Complete||

RE: Broadband Supply Contract | Open to Freelance Shippers. - SMI-Great.Fox - 12-19-2016

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.....Retransmitting due to massive Ion storm||
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RE: Broadband Supply Contract | Open to Freelance Shippers. - SMI-Great.Fox - 01-06-2017

.....Retransmitting Signal and Offer Details||

RE: Broadband Supply Contract | Open to Freelance Shippers. - SMI-Great.Fox - 01-16-2017

.....Retransmitting Signal and Offer Details | Open to any interested Parties||

RE: Broadband Supply Contract | Open to Freelance Shippers. - SMI-Great.Fox - 01-17-2017

.....Retransmitting Signal and Offer Details | All Payments Increased||

RE: Broadband Supply Contract | Open to Freelance Shippers. - Doria - 01-19-2017

[Image: rE3kabW.png]

Greetings...

Well, it's not a usual location for deliveries these days. Care to identify yourself? You failed to mention that in your post...

In any case, I did one delivery. Here is the manifest: =CargoManifest=

Depending on your answer we might talk business...

Starr out.

David Starr
Chief Executive Officer
Omicron Supply Industries

[Image: qDFBbvU.png]

RE: Broadband Supply Contract | Open to Freelance Shippers. - Gryphus - 01-20-2017

To: Gallic Outcast(?!)
Subject: Shipment Management & Interdiction

My vessel will gladly join this... unusual request, because I think this is the very first time I see an Outcasts with obviously Gallic manner of speaking. However, no money stinks and I would really love to put my hands on these. I will check that can be done - and if my vessel have any chance to enter said territory first. However, given that I am really interested into that job, it looks like I will need to push my connections here and by.

RE: Broadband Supply Contract | Open to Freelance Shippers. - Gryphus - 01-20-2017

To: My Specific Employer

I have concluded first deliveries, as requested in this message. No issues with Gallic Royal Navy or Police. Swift like a wind. I deducted 8 Gallic Engine Components from up-to-date deliveries (as visible in visual evidence), because Gallic Engines bring my interest, due to their fossil fuel nature.

- 2500x Gallic Engine Component

- 1300x UltraAlloy
- 1300x Gallic Engine Component

All money goes to this account:
SMI-Sleek.Wolf

RE: Broadband Supply Contract | Open to Freelance Shippers. - SMI-Great.Fox - 01-20-2017

.....Secondary Transmission Wavelength Detected||
.....Registering Idenification||
.....Identification Confirmed||
.....Sending Visual Transmission||

Bonjour and Salutations once more.

Mesieur Starr. Plentiful pardons in my missed regard to name thyself. I am Jean du Frobiege, confidant of my Lord within Malta. And I do believe I owe you an apology on behalf of the people I represent at this current time. You may remember us from a time in which underlings were ordered to fire upon your ships in the Tau's long ago. The Legione des Damnes. If I recall that resulted solely in the destruction of one ship and heavy damage on another. I'm willing, on behalf of Lord Felanis, to offer an olive branch and a possible additional bonus to OSI vessels if they wish to continue to ship our request. Lord Felanis will not be present to talk until the mid of February though so I will be dealt with until then.

Your payments will be sent for the following shipments you have made regardless.

- UltraAlloy - 1300 Units - 10.4 Mil EC
- Prometheum - 1,750 Units - 14.875 Mil EC

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mesieur Reuter.

The amount of praise for bringing in even 100 units of much needed Engine components brings an ease to my heart to a measure as if finally seeing a lover after many years.

Your payment of the following shipments will be sent in full, even the extra UltraAlloy will be welcomed.

- UltraAlloy - 1300 Units - 10.4 Mil EC
- Gallic Engine Components - 2800 Units - 22.960 Mil EC

.....Visual Transmission Complete||

To: My Specific Employer

Hello again. I concluded the third delivery, namely the missing 100 units of Gallic Engine Components. Moreover, I also deliver the fresh Gallic Ship Hull Panels, straight from Stokes. It would be irony, if GRN realized where these were going. As for GRN, flight was very steady and eventless, except for one Outcast capital that headed out to Lorraine.

- 100x Gallic Engine Components
- 1200x Gallic Ship Hull Panels

All money goes to this account:
SMI-Sleek.Wolf