Discovery Gaming Community
»To: Admiral Hall - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: »To: Admiral Hall (/showthread.php?tid=146804)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: »To: Admiral Hall - Kauket - 03-31-2017

[Image: 3WWcT45.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» COMM-ID: Keeper Raven
» ENCRYPTION: Secure
» LOCATION: ???
» SUBJECT:-

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Yes, of course, I was in and lead the Core, afterall.

[Image: MNe6aIX.png]

The scenario occurred roughly at D5.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

RE: »To: Admiral Hall - Thunderer - 03-31-2017

[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Textual
Encryption: Assam
To: Keeper Sapphire Raven, Auxesia

Esteemed Ms Raven,

Thank you, this will surely help some day. By the way, does the wreck in E6 happen to be of a Clydesdale-class? And is Planet Vespus inhabited by anyone?

Sir George R. Hall
Admiral
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies

RE: »To: Admiral Hall - Vendetta - 03-31-2017

[Image: SZXxg8V.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID:Keeper Leviathan
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Absolute
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: High
PRIORITY: High
FREQUENCY: EIDO
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: Theta

____

Admiral Hall,

Keeper Raven is currently unavailable to reply at this time. I'll be answering your questions for now.

The marker in question is the remains of a Manta-Class Fighter, likely belonging to the Bounty Hunter's Guild. It's deep within Corsair controlled territory.

Vespus is an inhospitable aquatic world with no life in its oceans or on the surface due to its atmosphere inhibiting organic development. It's very unlikely that anyone or anything would survive or want to occupy its oceanic surface.

Is there something in particular you're looking for? If so, we can dispatch some scouts to compile a report of the surrounding systems.

- Leviathan

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: »To: Admiral Hall - Thunderer - 03-31-2017

Keeper Leviathan,

The Cambridge Research Institute sent a Clydesdale-class by the name of "Fearless" to map Omicron Theta in 550. It has never returned and we have never had the opportunity to search for it. It would be good to know what has happened to the ship.

Sir George R. Hall
Admiral
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies

RE: »To: Admiral Hall - Kauket - 04-01-2017

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

»STARTING MESSAGE«

I apologise for sending a slightly inconsistant map at the time, I was not on the Eidolon. There is infact a wreckage with the name that you note, located near the oceanic world of Vespus.

[Image: wSL563o.png]

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

RE: »To: Admiral Hall - Thunderer - 04-01-2017

Esteemed Ms Raven,

This is not an outcome that I was hoping for. That far from any civilized colony, in 550 at least, the crew of the "Fearless" could have only been saved by the Corsairs. Unless fate was merciful enough to them and killed them all in an instant with a sudden decompression. But it was very kind of you to finally shed some light on what happened to the mission. We will send a small science team to study the wreckage from close as soon as we can.

If you ever need something from me, you can ask at any time.

Sir George R. Hall
Admiral
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies

RE: »To: Admiral Hall - Kauket - 04-01-2017

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

»STARTING MESSAGE«

If you require, we can send some of our assets in the Omicrons to come assist your team during such evaluation. It is unfortunate to hear about the vessel and it's people, let us hope those primates, the Corsairs, did not take them for their own exploiting.

But likewise; if you require something from me, you may ask, friend.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

RE: »To: Admiral Hall - Kauket - 04-03-2017

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

»STARTING MESSAGE«

*They casually brush off dust that lightly dusted their robe that was intertwined with pieces of armor - three flicks of the hand for effect, despite this, it was visible that an impale wound from debris was apparent. They seemed to show no pain, or at least greatly restraint it.*

What a riveting little show. It's fortunate that we don't face normal Human beings or these wars would be significantly harder for Bretonia, and everyone else, to deal with.

As I noted during the meet up, we would pull out, as we have done during the fight, with massive thanks to the appearance of the Legate, we were able to feign our vessels destruction and pull out to the Cambridge System. Although, there's a slight issue to this contingency plan, this war vessel used a Mortar and it contributed to the fracturing that these little peashooters that made, causing the Jump Systems to be temporarily disabled, as it overheated on the escaping jump, which can be thanked to our cloaking systems - the delicate power systems rerouted all of it's energy to life support and the cloak. The oldest trick in the book.

Naturally, we're no strangers to surviving, we keep some emergancy stocks on the vessel, to which our drones are currently using up to repair as of now. Funny thing about the AP-535 Bullhead, is that there's a weakness in the head, noticably the bridge.

*They pinch some blood with their gloved hands, briefly rubbing the blood together with the tri of their fingers to investigate it briefly, then flicks it away casually*

Let the degenerates assume that they have achieved victory by their ignorance of technology, for that will be their downfall. We have gained far more in this battle than they could have ever hoped, not only that most of their forces were destroyed by our combined allied forces, but that they have foolishly presented what their fleet tactics are.

In light of this... event, I would like to kindly ask if the Eidolon - for the sake of repairing and healing - can seek temporary refuge in Planet Cambridge's defensive grid. Once repaired, I would like to possibly stretch our request further by allowing us to recon Poole in-depth, along with it's bordering systems, such as - but not limiting to: Dublin, Omega 49.

I'd like to analyse the strategic environment, as I'm sure that you would too.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

RE: »To: Admiral Hall - Kauket - 04-03-2017

[[TRANSMISSION PENDING REPLY]]

RE: »To: Admiral Hall - Thunderer - 04-03-2017

Esteemed Ms Raven,

Your request for temporary refuge behind the Cambridge Defense Grid is granted. You had better see a doctor there, too. Considering the systems recon, please tell me when you intend to do it and how long you plan it will last.

By the way, related to the artificial explosion generator, or whatever it is, could you share the technology with us, please? It would be a really good amusement, poking fun at the Gauls with it.

Sir George R. Hall
Admiral
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies