Discovery Gaming Community
»To: Admiral Hall - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: »To: Admiral Hall (/showthread.php?tid=146804)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: »To: Admiral Hall - Kauket - 04-03-2017

[Image: 0KEYSW9.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» COMM-ID: Keeper Raven
» ENCRYPTION: Secure
» LOCATION: ???
» SUBJECT:-

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Admiral Hall,

I greatly thank you. We will contract suppliers to deliver supplies for repairs as soon as possible to leave and to initiate the recon. The objective of this recon is to find out:

The environment, possible links of where they can arrive and resupply, points of interest, and to see how we can deal with such a problem in an efficient manner, perhaps even letting the Mollys deal with them.

It really came to me as a surprise that they managed to slumber war ships to Poole, let alone be interested in taking it. The recon should ideally last a week, but I can force our people into work and shorten it down to two days. After this, we will return to Inverness to focus on our home.

The decoy is an expensive trick that involves creating an artificially generated catalyst and ejecting things out of the cargo bay to create such a distraction. For the sake of efficiency and for drastic measures, we used some of our Azurite Gas to create the decoy, where-as it acted as a natural jammer due to it's properties, to initiate such a jamming process - well - that's our little secret.

I wish I could share it with you, but it's simply unsafe. Maybe later in the future when we establish our colony, then perhaps we'll see.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

RE: »To: Admiral Hall - Thunderer - 04-03-2017

[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Textual
Encryption: Assam
To: Keeper Sapphire Raven, Auxesia

Esteemed Ms Raven,

Tell me when you are ready to start the recon, and I will give you a week. Meanwhile, I could send you some of my physicians to take a look at those wounds if it would mean anything to you.

Sir George R. Hall
Admiral
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies

RE: »To: Admiral Hall - Kauket - 04-04-2017

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

»STARTING MESSAGE«

I appreciate your help, but as we've entered far orbit - outside of Civilian view for the sake of not causing panic - we should be able to shuttle down for assistance, as we have quite a few injured. I do not intend to be a burden though, we do not desperately require your assistance, but I can surely repay you for helping.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

RE: »To: Admiral Hall - Kauket - 04-05-2017

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Admiral Hall,

*They bow politely in respect, albeit only slightly to avoid further injuries*

I'd like to inform you that the repairs should be roughly finished on Friday, the 7th of this month. Once complete, we should be able to set off in the afternoon to initiate the recon.

On another note, our radars saw something weird near Cambridge, bearing the name of OSI-O50A.

Scan one | two | three | four

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

RE: »To: Admiral Hall - Thunderer - 04-08-2017

Esteemed Ms Raven,

I saw your ship in Poole yesterday. I suppose that you are ready to start the reconnaissance?

Sir George R. Hall
Admiral
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies

RE: »To: Admiral Hall - Kauket - 04-08-2017

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Yes, Admiral. We're compiling the first results of the first run, and then we'll initiate the next operation. We're currently idling in the Poole Sector, awaiting for the perfect moment before we intend to start the system scouting for any strategic points.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

RE: »To: Admiral Hall - Thunderer - 04-08-2017

Esteemed Ms Raven,

The Eidolon Wraith has not received permission to enter Poole or Dublin yet, as I was intending to grant you such when you inform me that the ship is repaired, which you did not. I see that this is not more than a misunderstanding, so I will turn my blind eye and hope that you were not seen by any BPA officer.

You have permission to enter Cambridge, Poole, New London and Dublin for seven days after now. I will inform the law enforcement at once. Safe scouting.

Sir George R. Hall
Admiral
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies

RE: »To: Admiral Hall - Kauket - 04-08-2017

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Oh. My dearest apologies, I must have taken a hit to the head and hindered my communicative abilities more than I realised. I am so sorry for misunderstanding.

To keep you up to date; our next intended survey will begin at roughly 20:00-21:00 SMT tonight.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

RE: »To: Admiral Hall - Kauket - 04-13-2017

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Apologies for the delay, here is the relevant data.

Our people require us back home, I apologise that we cannot put more time into this, but we must return to Inverness for now.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]