Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Rheinland Military - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Rheinland Military (/showthread.php?tid=147224)

To: The Rheinland Military - Shelco - 01-20-2017

[Image: shr6yc0.png]
Flotillenadmiral Hofmann

Büro der Marineintelligenz
Encrypted Video Transmission

.......? RECIPIENTS:.........Rheinland Military High Command
.......? SENDER:-..............Stefan Hofmann
.......? LOCATION:..........Battleship Strausberg
.......? PRIORITY:..............
.......? SUBJECT:..............a "Donau"-class cruiser

Guten tag,

this is Flotillenadmiral Hofmann of the BDM, recently our project result "Megalodon" was re-equipped and prepared for Omicron reconnaissance and protection operations, which leaves our Flotilla with 1 heavy combat support unit less, this can lead to us not being able to fend off threats that go bigger than regular sub-craft. since many of the current capital ships of the Rheinwehr are fighting a Corsair threat in Omicron Xi. I request one additional "Donau"-class cruiser for our strikeforce which will serve as a combat unit and regional command station, should you not be able to give us an additional ship let me know, the same occurs for something you need in return, I am open for replies.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Flotillenadmiral Hofmann
Büro der Marineintelligenz, Oberkommando

[Image: admjnyep.png]

Message End

RE: To: The Rheinland Military - Yber - 01-20-2017

Source: Battleship Altenburg, Dresden-System, Bundesrepublik Rheinland
Encryption: port RM-HC-R3C-RU1T-ET

Submitter: Admiral Driedrik Sterr
Recipant: Stefan Hofmann
Subject: Re: a "Donau"-class cruiser

Herr Hofmann:

With all due respect, we don't keep warships docked and without proper crew. With this in mind, the Rhein will be at your disposal for the period of time you require or for as long as it can be spared. As it is tradition, the crew and its lead will remain the same. I am confident their skillful piloting will be of as much use to you during this time as it's been to us. Should the vessel need to be withdrawed we'll notify you with enough anticipation.

If what you're looking for is to add a new cruiser to your arsenal I recommend engaging in deals with the Daumann Heavy Construction direction board however.

Hochachtungsvoll
Admiral Driedrik Sterr

RE: To: The Rheinland Military - Shelco - 01-21-2017

[Image: shr6yc0.png]
Flotillenadmiral Hofmann

Büro der Marineintelligenz
Encrypted Video Transmission

.......? RECIPIENTS:.........Rheinland Military High Command
.......? SENDER:-..............Stefan Hofmann
.......? LOCATION:..........Battleship Strausberg
.......? PRIORITY:..............
.......? SUBJECT:..............a "Donau"-class cruiser

Guten tag,

I understand the situation, however, the Cruiser would need to get some improvements and thus having one stationed by the Rheinwehr would be unpractical but I thank you for the effort, Admiral Sterr. We will contact Daumann Heavy Construction for this matter, don't keep the Rhein for us, in this case, you might as well send it to Omicron Xi to support the regular attacks on the Corsairs and assure we keep carrying out the victory.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Flotillenadmiral Hofmann
Büro der Marineintelligenz, Oberkommando

[Image: admjnyep.png]

Message End