Discovery Gaming Community
To: Ray "Joker" Jericho - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Ray "Joker" Jericho (/showthread.php?tid=147523)

To: Ray "Joker" Jericho - PRJKTLRD - 01-30-2017

[Image: 264px-Lerdi.jpg]
[Image: avatar_35603.png?dateline=1465929701]

Accessing channel
Source ID: Jared Nomak
Encryption: #Babylon_S_3.74b.alg

Mister Jericho,

Overlord Nomak here. I believe you recall our last encounter in Omicron Mu. If this message reaches you, respond as soon as possible.

I remember you wishing to learn more of Them, or to even serve to Their cause. If you still do, and since, you proved to be trustful, I have a proposition for you.

Until then.

RE: To: Ray "Joker" Jericho - thisDerius - 02-03-2017

[[Comm Channel open.......]]
[[Transmission up...............]]
[[Sender ID: Ray Jericho......]]
[[Encryption: High...............]]
[[Play Message:]]

Greetings Nomak. Sorry for my late response, but I was held back.
You say that you have a proposition for me so I am all ears. Tell me what you have in mind.

Until next time.

[[Transmission END..........]]

RE: To: Ray "Joker" Jericho - PRJKTLRD - 02-06-2017

Accessing channel

Mister Jericho,

To begin, let me tell you that there are various roles and missions done by people like you and me. It all contributes to our cause and what we fight for, be it open warfare, or a "sleeper" in some organization.

What I need is individual which could dedicate itself on it's mission. Trustful, dedicated invididual which could stay calm and concentrated on what it's supposed to do. That is a mandatory.

Would you be ready to operate behind enemy lines? Your life, would be at risk all the time and it would depend on how you would operate. I wouldn't be able to help you at all, mostly.

Let me know.

RE: To: Ray "Joker" Jericho - thisDerius - 02-06-2017

Greetings Nomak.

I am up for anything you have to throw at me.
What is the job?

Until next time.

RE: To: Ray "Joker" Jericho - PRJKTLRD - 02-07-2017

Accessing channel

I see,

Very well then mister Jericho. Your objective would be to get inside the Order primary force and act like one of them. Which means, you will maintain there and progress trough the ranking system until you get to what we do need.

The task, won't be easy as I told you, but it isn't impossible. The Order is top tier organisation and if you manage to get trough this, nothing can stop you then further. It will require a lot of patience and a lot of awareness.

You would be our eyes and ears inside. We are looking for few things of which I will inform you next time as we will be speaking, and of course, with your successful entering.

What I can tell you on top of that all is that, when you and if you get close to what we look for, we will be able to send our squadrons to get you out of there on safe. That of course, comes on the end of your successful work.

Contact me as you get in- I will be waiting for you. Good luck mister Jericho.

Nomak out.

RE: To: Ray "Joker" Jericho - thisDerius - 03-07-2017

Greetings Nomak.

I wanted to inform you that I am in.

What is next?

RE: To: Ray "Joker" Jericho - PRJKTLRD - 03-08-2017

Accessing channel

Mister Jericho,

You will soon be contacted by someone else regarding this matter. Perhaps, you remember Hussaini from Mu.

For now, keep blending in and progress as a regular agent of the Order.

Expect another response very soon.

Good luck.

RE: To: Ray "Joker" Jericho - Chrysalis - 03-10-2017

[Image: aC7yTrM.jpg]

Accessing channel
Source ID: Bassam Hussaini
Encryption: #SSUN-B-c-H-b.alg

Agent Jericho,

First, let me congratulate you on your successful infiltration, and emphasize the importance of your mission, it being vital to the success of our plans.

Now, without further ado, to the business at hand. The one and the only reason you were sent behind enemy lines, was to gather information on the object known as "The Proteus Tome". You have by now, without a shred of doubt, noticed the extreme security measures in the Order, and gathering any substantial intelligence will be a challenge, therefore we need you to be on top your game, and to do whatever is necessary to advance your goal.

I don't think I need to mention this, but caution is paramount. Therefore, communication between us will be sparse by necessity. Only contact us if you've found something valuable. Similarly, we will only contact you if absolutely necessary.

We will, however, relay information through another of our agents, who is likewise operating within the structure of the Order, and you will need to coordinate and cooperate with him without any reservations.

"We'll meet again, in the place where there is no darkness, in the Void where the Silver Sun shines." - Remember this phrase, it will become relevant later, when our operative contacts you.

Until then, stay in the shadows, Agent Jericho, don't draw suspicion to yourself or your colleague, and good luck.