Discovery Gaming Community
A New Home - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: A New Home (/showthread.php?tid=147707)

A New Home - Shalo - 02-05-2017

The hangar doors are heard shutting as a small 'Eagle' class fighter arrives on Poena. Shortly after that, two men leave the ship and look around to try to find someone. Xalo spots one of Poena's staff member signaling them, he pats the other man and tells him to come aswell. The two men exchange pleasantries with the employee, who than tells them to follow him to the meeting room. The man than opens a large door leading the two mercenaries to the meeting room where Mr.Davis was in.
Xalo smiles and greets the business man "Good Day!".

RE: A New Home - evanz - 02-08-2017

Mr Davies stands up from the table with a smile

“Greetings Gentlemen, it’s a pleasure to see you, and I welcome you to Poena’s boardroom, these people are my administration team members”

Points towards Poena’s head of departments

Then turns to a wall panel and looks back to them

“You gentlemen like anything to drink?”

He points to the control panel

“All you need to do is just ask what you want”

Points down to a gap insert below

“And it’ll appear here”

“Anything you want, any kind of refreshment you can think of, and it’s yours, this thing is new and only we have it, I can't tell you how we got hold of it or where it’s from, that might come later, you know how things are”

“These are all installed in the uppermost quarters of Poena, and of course available to you”

Mr Davies sits back down

“So let’s get our talks on, I assume that you have had talks with all your captains and crews about making this establishment your new base of operations?”

“How did that go, I so hope all were in agreement?”

RE: A New Home - Shalo - 02-10-2017

Xalo takes a seat at the table and asks for a glass of whiskey. "It's a pleasure to be here with you Davies." He says while taking a drink from the whiskey. "Everyone on our side agrees that it is in our best interest to take up your offer." he takes another sip from his drink "Of course, we have a thing or two we'd like to discuss if that is alright with you?"

RE: A New Home - evanz - 02-10-2017

looking interested

“Go on son, I'm listening, what’s your ideas?”

Mr Davies sits back in his chair…

RE: A New Home - Shalo - 02-10-2017

Xalo feels a bit awkward and angered, who the hell does that guy thing he is calling him son... He isn't his father. After a little of awkward silence he speaks "Well one of the subjects we wanted to discuss was if your base is big enough to harbor a Cruiser and its convoy... We came across one and we are considering bringing it here for a while untill we can fully repair it."

RE: A New Home - evanz - 02-10-2017

Mr Davies Turns to his Docking Chief

“Can this be done?”

the docking chief leans forward

“I don’t see why not, we have been experimenting with combining two normal sized docking ports that at any notice can be transitioned within a few hours, into one larger, to fit bigger sized ships, I don’t see any initial problems, if any arise, I'm sure my crew can fix them”

Mr Davies also leans forward and rests his hands together on the table, thinks for a few seconds and nods in agreement and then turns to Xalo

“I trust my chief, if he says it can be done, then it can be done, may I ask though, what ship line of cruiser is it? Where does it come from? Furthermore will it create any, shall we say, attractions from anyone that might see it as a problem to this installation, if you can assure me that it will not cause any issues, then it gets my go ahead, and look forward to it docking, will it need any additional adjustments to the systems in the docking bay?”

RE: A New Home - Shalo - 02-20-2017

Xalo scratches his head, thinking on what to say next. " We came across a 'Hel' class Cruiser. It was given to us by some friends , after we did a little job for them." He takes a sip from his whiskey, emptying the glass. "I don't think it will attract any attention, plus we are hoping it doesn't. I doubt the Liberty Navy or the Kusarian Naval Forces will like seeing us flying it on their space. We just need to keep it here for a few days before we take it to the shipyard where it will be outfitted."

RE: A New Home - evanz - 02-20-2017

“Well we have not seen that ship type docked on Poena before here, but as my chief has said, shouldn’t be a problem, when can we expect it?”

“As for attention from Liberty of Kusari, Kepler is a safe independent system, both of those houses can, shall we say, have a ‘Look in’ but they don’t control”

“Docking at Poena is not a problem at all, where you fly it, and its missions, is up to you, I trust that your missions and actions will not do anything that could bring a bad name to this installation, which obviously can't be allowed”

“I hope and trust that the [FL-ER] won’t allow that to happen”

turns to docking chief

“Make arrangements for a cruiser to dock”

The docking chief nods and leaves

“Mr Xalo I look forward to seeing this cruiser of yours, if there’s anything else, then please let me or my administration know”

Mr Davies stands, and nods to the people in the room

“This meeting is concluded, of course you’re welcome to stay as long as needed, as you know, Poena is offered as a new home for you and all of your pilots and crews”

Mr Davies shakes the hand of Xalo, and the board room members and leaves