Discovery Gaming Community
Red Deer Station: Salvage Event - Winners (OP Updated) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Red Deer Station: Salvage Event - Winners (OP Updated) (/showthread.php?tid=148084)

Pages: 1 2

Red Deer Station: Salvage Event - Winners (OP Updated) - sindroms - 02-20-2017

REWARDS MUST BE CLAIMED UNTIL NEXT MONDAY, 27th OF FEBRUARY!

Eyo!
Let's take a step back away from the drama and take a look at our winners. The full list deliveries can be found here:

So, as promised, the following winners are:

Legal route winners!
Group: OSI with 152 units of the commodity transported in total.
Individual: {Abh}_Kuro_Kaiju with 9 individual runs. We checked, all {ABH} tagged characters belong to the same person on the server, so we are treating this as an individual character.

Illegal route winners!
Group: Junker Marauders with 97 240 units of the commodity transported in total.
Individual: Rail.Yard.Ghost with a whooping 249 310 units of the commodity transported in total!

+
Congrats to:
OSI-Tilapia 69
.:j:.Mittageisen 58848
For being the most active haulers for their respective group. You may also claim one of these rewards as individuals.

The owners of the individual characters and the 1IC of the groups may send a request for the claim of their prize via Player and Faction requests respectively.

Good job, guys.

RE: Red Deer Station: Salvage Event - Winners - sindroms - 02-20-2017

Also, as promised, the next time a transport event will involve science data, we will include a flat rate for the top 10 involved players depending on the amount transported.

RE: Red Deer Station: Salvage Event - Winners - Sombs - 02-20-2017

Wait, so you don't count individuals that are part of a group? Is this a joke?

[Image: NySqKDw.png]

The PLAYER with the most deliveries was me, OSI-Tilapia with 69 deliveries. There was never an indication of PLAYERS that are part of a faction do not get the player reward.

RE: Red Deer Station: Salvage Event - Winners - realekki - 02-20-2017

aehm, sorry but thats a little aehm. well to be serious

1st. sombra did 69 runs and should be the winner, imho
2nd. if sombra cant win the indiviual run, because of "part of a group", what about me? afaik 60 is a little more than 9

best regards
ekki

One tagged group (Official and unofficial groups)
One individual player (Untagged or in this case, a tag used by one player on the server)

Those were the rules.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=147827&pid=1865343#pid1865343

Nope, that weren't the rules.

Actually, now that I re-read it, I see how it might be misleading.
Alright, for this time only there is a third reward tier - a tagged member who has transported the most goods.

Congrats to:

OSI-Tilapia 69

RE: Red Deer Station: Salvage Event - Winners - Foxglove - 02-20-2017

These rules were not clear at all, lmao. It sounded like the individual on top gets something and the faction with the most things delivered. Whether the individual player on top was also part of that group was never mentioned, and people understood it this way, Spazzy.

Edit: Ninja edit.

Oh god, Spazzy, don't do this ever again to me. I was about to prepare another wall of text. (sun)

RE: Red Deer Station: Salvage Event - Winners - realekki - 02-20-2017

(02-20-2017, 04:18 PM)sindroms Wrote: Actually, now that I re-read it, I see how it might be misleading.
Alright, for this time only there is a third reward tier - a tagged member who has transported the most goods.

Congrats to:

OSI-Tilapia 69

+1