Discovery Gaming Community
To: The AFC | Subject: Job offer - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The AFC | Subject: Job offer (/showthread.php?tid=148122)

To: The AFC | Subject: Job offer - Shalo - 02-21-2017

[Image: amhDrNs.png]

[Image: eSl6SVB.png]

Hey fellas.

In the near future, my friends and I will make a small convoy from Rheinland to Kepler. We will be protecting a very important thing and i can't express how much we need it to arrive safely and unseen. Although we could try to take it by ourselves, we could use some more numbers for this trip.

If you feel interested , i will discuss the rest of the details here. Untill than, i will wait for word from you.

[Image: h3HOjdf.png]

RE: To: The AFC | Subject: Job offer - The Archangels Fighter Club - 02-22-2017

[Image: jUFOcq8.png]

TO: XALO NUNES

Sup,

Sounds interesting. I am curious to know how big that thing is that you are carrying. Could you hide it in a pocket, in a cargo bay, or is it bigger?
Of coarse, such a thing would cost you, depending on the difficulty... or do you think we'd do it out of the kindness of our heart?

Well anyway, I'm interested, though what's in it for us and what's the risk on this operation?

Cheers,

RE: To: The AFC | Subject: Job offer - Shalo - 02-22-2017

Don't worry, i wasn't expecting you to do this as a birthday present. Each pilot you can get will receive 20,000,000 credits if the convoy is successful plus an additional 3,000,000 per head if you have to destroy anything.

Now on to what matters. We've been given a Cruiser. You know, one of those big ships that make things explode? Our problem is that we don't really want the law enforcements or any other prying eyes catching wind of it, at least untill we reach Kepler. We will be taking it from Rheinland to Kepler and we will be passing through the Sigmas.

As you can see , this is where it gets tricky. We want to pass two Houses, with a huge chunk of scrap calling out for atention, while avoiding any lawful or unlawful individuals. Think you can lend us a hand?

Sup,

Now you are talking my language. We would love to help out.
Destroying anything wont be necessary if we do this properly, though, and since we are talking about a large ship like that, it's best to avoid engagements all together.

I got a curious thought, though. Would you think that ship is too fragile for long-range hyper-speed travel?

If it isn't an issue, I'd propose this problem to be half solved already.

Cheers,

RE: To: The AFC | Subject: Job offer - Shalo - 02-22-2017

I'm not an engineer so i can't say for sure. But i think it can handle such a travel, if you can take care of it. I'll use this frequency again to tell you when we will do it.

Sup,

I am thinking the next few days would work best, if you are up for that and ready.

Cheers,

RE: To: The AFC | Subject: Job offer - Shalo - 03-05-2017

Hey Sunny.

We were thinking in trying to get the cruiser to Sigma 13 either this week or the next one. But we are having some trouble coordinating this. Who would know its so hard to move an unlawfull cruiser around...

Anyway, untill we get there could you tell us how much money you want for the long range hyper-speed travel?

RE: To: The AFC | Subject: Job offer - The Archangels Fighter Club - 03-09-2017

Sup,

Sorry for not replying sooner, though I guess you are not rushing with things yourself.
We'll be happy to do the jump for 30 million with just the Jumping Equipment. Preparation work will be needed to do prior to that so that will be an additional 10 million. You know, scans and stuff. Fuel supplied by us will cost more or you could have one of your guys in charge of that.

I'd like to pitch an offer to you though if you are interested. This hyper-travel route is not a more frequent route than you might think.
We've got a large stock of some special supplies we want to dump in Rheinland pretty quick. Legal things in Rheinland.... if you catch my drift.
If you'd like to help us out, the cost for the jump will pay back for you quickly and then some.

Cheers,