Discovery Gaming Community
To: FADM Alan Jones | Private - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: FADM Alan Jones | Private (/showthread.php?tid=148300)

To: FADM Alan Jones | Private - Kaze - 02-27-2017

[Image: SOv72WJ.png]

Good evening,

I have finished up my assessment of the rumors in Kusari, and they are worrying to say the least. From a class-H anomaly delivering an abnormal amount of nomad signatures and also of infected as well within Kyushu, to the presence of Core and Order capital vessels and a stand-off between the Gallic Royal Navy and the Kusari Naval Forces, I must say, Kusari is in a delicate situation.

I have several documented imagery and telemetry from the region, alongside several logs of conversations confirming the situation. All of it is being uploaded as we speak and you will find it attached in this transmission. The usage of several identifications within Kusari were needed, ranging from Civilian to a joy ride inside a Dragon Tanto, causing some.. ordinary distrust as to my motives. As it stands, I must return to Bretonia, since Corsairs are once again pressing on our borders in Omega-3 and Cambridge. If you need anything else, do say so.

By the by, if your ESRD Operatives do not know on how to infiltrate and survey situations without causing political fallout to Liberty, do say so. I am willing to train your cadre, if a new status quo is reached between the two of us.

With regards,

Kaze Nelson Reidman Dagon

[Image: pIZd23H.png]

RE: To: FADM Alan Jones | Private - Arbs - 03-12-2017

- INCOMING TRANSMISSION -

COMM ID: Fleet Admiral Alan Jones
TARGET ID: Kaze Dagon
ENCRYPTION: High

Image feed offline

- no feed available -

Kaze Dagon,

Excellent work out there. Looking at the report and the details, the situation in Kyushu seems to be indeed delicate. Judging by the looks of it things must be tense, however the incident seems to be isolated and thankfully away from us for now. I can't really say if there's much we can do in this mess but it's never bad to be aware of something of that scale, especially when it's on the backyard of a neighboring house. Wouldn't want any possible spill-outs nor having to divert attention elsewhere. Leave it to the strategic command.

In any case good job out there. And for the ESRD agent uh.. I'm guessing they judged it as an appropriate moment to show up or something.. but in any case if you have any tips or anything you think that could help, it's up to you. Just don't harm my men.

By the way, Captain DeGrange is stationed in Bretonia, flying an ESRD ship under the callsign Guard. Southampton is serving as the hosting base. She may have something for you. Keep an eye out for her... unless she finds you first.

Oh and don't forget to get yourself something nice too. Check the attachments.

Attachments: :::

Best Regards,

Alan Jones
Fleet Admiral, First Fleet
CiC Liberty Navy

- TRANSMISSION TERMINATED -