Discovery Gaming Community
To BMF - From Crayter Republic - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To BMF - From Crayter Republic (/showthread.php?tid=148325)

To BMF - From Crayter Republic - Atreides2 - 02-28-2017

[Image: IDuxnU.png]

Greetings ,

My name is Rio Kase and I am the Minister of Research and Development of Crayter Republic.

I am sorry for taking so long to get in contact with you , but my office was pretty busy with all that happened around Coronado and supervising all Crayterian enterprises on Yuma, however I want to use this message to send my regards and respect to your Organization.

With that in mind , I was thinking if it would be possible for our Transport Vessels (ISE) could give you any assistance in your operations ? I believe that a joint operation can be very beneficial for both of us.

Kind regards,
Rio Kase

[Image: 3DtWtx.png]

RE: To BMF - From Crayter Republic - Atreides2 - 03-01-2017

<<<<<<<<<<RE-TRANSMITTING MESSAGE>>>>>>>>>>>

RE: To BMF - From Crayter Republic - Smokey - 03-03-2017

[Image: 48uQQK0B1.png]

Bretonia Mining & Fabrications
Accounts Department

To: Rio Kase, Minister of Research and Development | Crayter Republic

Minister Kase, Greetings.

I am Mr Clark Kent, account manager here at Bretonia Mining & Fabrications. Thankyou for your kind words regarding our corporation. I must say, i was rather relieved when your message dropped across my desk, I've been under pressure recently from the CEO to find ways for BMF to keep up with the ever growing demand of ore in Bretonia and i think you may have just the answer for me. Please instruct the pilots of your freight vessels to meet with myself or Miss Scarlet Hastings at fortitudine for further instruction, we have plenty of opportunities available for moving ore to our stations during mining operations and there is always plenty of stock that needs moving to our affiliated bases in Bretonia

In the meantime, I look forward to your reply

Yours Sincerely,
Clark Kent
Account Manager
Bretonia Mining & Fabrications
Isle of Skye, NL

//PM me or Zak to get on the BMF Mining SKYPE chat if you're not already on it

RE: To BMF - From Crayter Republic - Atreides2 - 03-05-2017

Greetings Mr. Clark Kent ,

Perfect , I am happy to hear that we can be of any assistance. I will check the schedule of our ISE units and will see what I can detach towards you ASAP.

Please wait for my reply in a few standard days after we finish with this week appointments and to see what can be done.

Kind regards,
Rio Kase

RE: To BMF - From Crayter Republic - Atreides2 - 03-12-2017

Greetings Mr. Clark Kent ,

I am happy to report that we had detached one of our ISE units , Dacia , to your stations.
The ship had made her first run with your goods to New Berlin.

More ships will be sent as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
Rio Kase