Discovery Gaming Community
Facing the past - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Facing the past (/showthread.php?tid=148406)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Facing the past - Morosz - 03-02-2017

The damped rythm of heavy boots were heard wich echoed on the silver walls of the corridor as Admiral Sader walked down. Passing by at many cross sections and doors leading to various parts of Juneau Shipyard. Reaching a small door guarded by 4 heavily armed Military Police officers. As they noticed him they immediatly saluted to the admiral upon wich he nodded.

He opened the door and entered the interrorgation room. It was a very basic and simple one. Only a table some chairs an ashtray on the table a lamp on the cieling directly above the table. On one side of this table was sitting Commodore John Darius. As Sader walked in with a datasheet in his left hand. He dropped it on the table and sat down facing Darius. Taking out a box of cigarettes and lighting one. He looked onto the man sitting in front of him then grabbed the sheet and started to read what seemed to be reports from the medical unit.

"So the DNA and blood tests confirmed that you are indeed Commodore John Darius. So lets make something clear. Depending on how this investigation ends up, it will determine your fate. Keep in mind that altough you are not yet guilty and you will be treated as innocent unless proved otherwise. This conversation will be recorded for future analysis.
So let's start this at the begining. How did you end up in that warehouse?"

RE: Facing the past - thisDerius - 03-02-2017

Darius sat back in the chair and kicked his legs on the table. While Sader got a kove on, he picked his nose with his pinky finger out of boredom. It was obvious that he was the Darius from the past. As he heard the question he looked at Sader and threw his long black hair on the other side.

"You know that The Blackguard deals in bounty and assassination contracts. One of the members took a contract. He was supposed to be picked up by me before I got a move on. I got into the warehouse thinking that he was there doing the job, but he wasn't. I thought that he was late, but then the bomb went off."

Darius waved his hand around as the smoke was going in his face.

RE: Facing the past - Morosz - 03-02-2017

He raised his eyebrow.

"I see. First down with the legs. Second since when does the navy help people with assasination contracts? And who was this Blackguard member?"

He set down his legs and sat properly with a sigh.

"Nikolai Arlov. Was a good guy. He is now rumored as a traitor within the Blackguard ranks. As for the contacts, he always got them through Liberty and on. I had a broker that was working closely with them."

Theese answers got Sader thinking. "Why on earth was he doing this?" he thought. "We are only at the begining but this looks really fishy and something is really really wrong here." He thought but he knew that the investigation will uncover everything."And why do you even care with Blackguard business? You are an officer of the Liberty Navy."

Darius didn't even flinch. He looked at Sader with a straight look.

"I was a member of the Blackguard. I owe them for saving my life long time ago. This has not damaged the navy in any way I assure you."

"And what were you planning after this assasination?"

RE: Facing the past - thisDerius - 03-03-2017

"I had a retirement or leaving letter ready to be handed out. All my assets that were governmental property were to be returned to you. I would be gone, in search of my final member."

RE: Facing the past - Morosz - 03-03-2017

"Allright tell me more about the Blackguard. Who are they, when did you join them why did you leave them."
He dropped his cigarette into the ashtray and scrolled the sheet to the next page.

RE: Facing the past - thisDerius - 03-03-2017

"The Blackguard is a freelance nomad hunting group that was in the past founded by the so called Joker with the help of Orillion. At least that is what its history says. The main job was to help the main Order fleets move freely through Omicron space without surprises. I joined when I was 18-19, when I left Liberty and went into Omicrons. That was 819.A.S. I have completely left when we were attacked by a nomad ambush in November 23rd 820.A.S. We lost a lot of people that day and I returned to liberty with the crew I was picking up before the Warehouse incident. I think you might have noticed me not flying on the last 23rd I was in the 5th. It was a long time ago though."

Darius leaned back and looked up to the ceiling. "Can I get something to drink? I am thirsty."