Discovery Gaming Community
To Scientists of Sirius (not hostile) : Recruiting Scientists | Dark Matter Research - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To Scientists of Sirius (not hostile) : Recruiting Scientists | Dark Matter Research (/showthread.php?tid=148419)

To Scientists of Sirius (not hostile) : Recruiting Scientists | Dark Matter Research - The Archangels Fighter Club - 03-03-2017

[Image: xaI0W9q.png]

Scientists of Sirius
(neutral to allied)

The AFC are looking to hire scientists for support on a project for the AFC.

The Project is to be a research and design project to do with Dark Matter Energy Generation.
The objective is to use Dark Matter as an energy source to generate electricity and to therefor power a base installation.
Additionally, the bi-product should contain water that can be separated and safe to drink.

Please contact the AFC if you are interested in the research being conducted.
We have a policy to allow for sharing of information among our team for this project.
However, scientists that agree to join in this research must agree to not spread the information we together are researching to outside sources.

Please leave a resume or information about yourself and we will get back to you.

RE: To Scientists of Sirius (not hostile) : Open Bidding Porposal | Dark Matter Research - The Archangels Fighter Club - 03-19-2017

:::Transmission boosted:::

RE: To Scientists of Sirius (not hostile) : Recruiting Scientists | Dark Matter Research - Omicron Research Group - 03-19-2017

[Image: 6dsHbb7.png]

CEO Jacob Taylor.
Encryption: Secure
ID: #9077

Greetings,

my name is Jacob Taylor, I am the Director and Chief Science Officer of the Omicron Research Group.
I once helped an AFC vessel with the designation, "Arctic", I helped by collecting dark matter
for his research. Therefore we're already experienced with dark matter.

If you could send me further details I'd be more than happy to support
the Archangels Fighter Club with any projects.
I think a cooperation between our groups would be more than helpful for both of us.

I'm looking forward to any response of yours.

Director, Chief Science Officer Jacob Taylor
Battleship Horizon
Omicron Mu

RE: To Scientists of Sirius (not hostile) : Recruiting Scientists | Dark Matter Research - The Archangels Fighter Club - 03-19-2017

[Image: jUFOcq8.png]

TO: Omicron Research Group

Dear Jacob Taylor - CEO,

I'm interested in working with you. Perhaps you would not mind we first meet in person to discuss?
I'd like to get to know you a little more. Makes for better business.

How about we set up a meeting?

Cheers,

RE: To Scientists of Sirius (not hostile) : Recruiting Scientists | Dark Matter Research - Omicron Research Group - 03-19-2017

[Image: Zt5dxEb.png]

Director, Chief Science Officer - Jacob Taylor.
Encryption: Secure
ID: #9077

Hello again,

seems like the system messed up my title again...
Since this is no company I of course am not a CEO.
But that's unimportant right now.

I suggest we meet on the ORG's Flagship, an Osiris
Battleship called the Horizon.
I will set up the conference-room.
Just give me a date and/or time and I'll be happy to welcome
you on board.

Director, Chief Science Officer Jacob Taylor
Battleship Horizon
Omicron Mu

RE: To Scientists of Sirius (not hostile) : Recruiting Scientists | Dark Matter Research - The Archangels Fighter Club - 03-19-2017

[Image: jUFOcq8.png]

TO: Omicron Research Group

Dear Mr. Taylor

Not to worry.
I'm free. Let me know where you'd like me to find you so I may dock. I'll set a trip towards Akbat right away on one of my personal light fighters.

Send me your co-ordinates if you wish or we can meet next to the orbit.
Looking forward to meeting with you.

Cheers,