Discovery Gaming Community
Task Force Providence Feedback Thread - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Task Force Providence Feedback Thread (/showthread.php?tid=148454)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Task Force Providence Feedback Thread - Task Force Providence - 03-04-2017

This is the feedback page for Task Force Providence.

Task Force Providence Feedback Thread - Sombs - 03-04-2017

I highly suggest to get rid of the black font color. That's too dark with the dark forum background. You want people to read it, not CTRL+A and read it.

RE: [WIP] Task Force Providence - Task Force Providence - 03-04-2017

We have adjusted the colour slightly. We will continue to do so overtime. For now, if you have any questions or criticisms please use this thread.

If the Staff could move Sombra's post into that thread, we would be grateful.

RE: [WIP] Task Force Providence - Shizune - 03-04-2017

Quote:* Locate Casper Orillion.

Casper Orillion is dead mate, and his original Osiris is currently Order|CV-Osiris. Orillion died on a suicide mission into Iota as he basically got over ran (if I recall the history off the stations in Epsilon well) by infected onboard his Osiris. The ship was recovered but Orillion died to injuries

RE: Task Force Providence Feedback Thread - Shizune - 03-04-2017

(03-04-2017, 10:18 PM)Task Force Providence Wrote: Is that public knowledge? If not we wouldn't mind keeping the goal, for the sake of fantasy and for the Agents to have a goal they can easily come together over.

I believe it is. If I recall correctly, it was done like this as no one knows what actually happened to him. I learned by reading the old K'Hara lore and reading a few rumors, there also used to be an Osiris wreck (Now removed) in the guard system.

I'll need to do some digging, but I believe the consensus some time ago is that indeed Orillion died due to fatal injuries some months after the nomad war, this much I know is true. I could of swore it was via him and his squad investaging Iota, I could of swore it was, but at most, I do recall that the ship was recovered (Now called Order|CV-Osiris) and Orillion died due to some form of fatal injuries.

On that note, for all I honestly know, you'll need Omicrons word on it, but I also heard a rumor that he was in cryosleep until the doctors could fix his body, I'm not sure if either or is correct mate, but what I do know is that either A: he's dead, or B: fatalily injured beyond use

(Copy pasted here)

RE: Task Force Providence Feedback Thread - Task Force Providence - 03-04-2017

Very well then, we will also do some research to clarify on the matter. If it is public knowledge, we will take that goal off our write-up (and perhaps think of something else to place there instead). Thank you.

RE: Task Force Providence Feedback Thread - Task Force Providence - 03-04-2017

Code formating updated.

RE: Task Force Providence Feedback Thread - Task Force Providence - 03-05-2017

Small announcement:

If we may point out something to the community, the sender of this broadcast wasn't announced, and the implication was that it was anonymous (although the mention of Providence was supposed to hint at something, albeit inconclusive). We hate to nag, but knowing the sender of broadcast based on the name of the ooRP forum account is a bit metagamey and loses the air of mystery Big Grin.

Regardless, it has been updated to better reflect that.

RE: Task Force Providence Feedback Thread - Kauket - 03-05-2017

Uh-oh, an opposing faction. Hope to see you guys ingame, whether it be inevitable pews in the Indy Worlds, or the awkward House encounters.

RE: Task Force Providence Feedback Thread - Task Force Providence - 03-05-2017

Likewise! We look forward to seeing how Auxesia will react to a more pro-active Order group operating in the same area as them.