Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Rheinland Military Admiralty | From: The Core - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Rheinland Military Admiralty | From: The Core (/showthread.php?tid=148457)

To: The Rheinland Military Admiralty | From: The Core - Foxglove - 03-04-2017

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Cordelia Lyell
Subject: Check ups
ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Venerable allies,

The Core extends its cordial greetings. It has been quite a while since last the Rheinland Military and the Core held correspondence and it has therefore been deemed appropriate to inquire as to your wellbeing. We are grateful to the generous support that a few brave men and women of the Military have forwarded towards us during the still ongoing Zoner calamity in the Omicron Delta system, though we do wonder whether this sentiment is a shared one in the Admiralty. What is the Rheinland Military's stance on the Zoner threat, and most importantly, what does the Bundestag think about it and you, the Military's involvement with it? You would render unto us a great favour in imparting these bits with us.

Of course, we would like to again offer our assistance to the Military in any way we can. Our friendship is way too valuable that it could be weighed in gold or credits, in that sense. Feel free to forward any and all requests to the Guildmaster directly.

-C. Lyell
Guildkeeper, The Core

Attachments: <None>

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

RE: To: The Rheinland Military Admiralty | From: The Core - Kanzler Niemann - 03-12-2017

[Incoming Signal]
[Decrypting...]

[Sender:]______ Kapitän Liam Engel
[Recipient:]___ Cordelia Lyell
[Source:]______ Battleship Strausberg, New Berlin

[Subject:]_____ Check ups

[Priority:]____ Medium
[Encryption:]__ High

Guten Tag Frau Lyell,

I'm glad to hear from you again since the last time you spoke to the admiralty. However few things changed in main time we didn't have contact. Admiral Peter von Braun went into retirement and Admiral Driedrik Sterr is currently in charge of our Militär however at this moment as we speak he isn't reachable captured by important meetings. I will pass your transmission to him in mean time. At this moment I can't give you answers if we will assist you or not, the admiral will decide what will happen in the future.

Signed, Kapitän
Liam "Beliar" Engel
Rheinland Militär
Für Gott und Vaterland

[Attachments:]

None

RE: To: The Rheinland Military Admiralty | From: The Core - Yber - 03-15-2017

Source: Battleship Altenburg, Dresden-System, Bundesrepublik Rheinland
Encryption: port RM-HC-C3R3-R3KT-ET

Submitter: Admiral Driedrik Sterr
Recipant: Cordelia Lyell
Subject: Re: a Check ups

Fräulein Lyell:

This is Admiral Driedrik Sterr from the Rheinland Militär. I believe I was your acquitance during the zoner crisis you speak of, as I am a member of the Omicrokorps.

I am afraid the Zoner matters are not very present in the Bundestag, as "O.S.I." has recently had its ban lifted so they may resume trading in Rheinland without much trouble. As for our current situation, I am well aware the news have spread; we have severely crippled the Hessian forces in Dresden and are doing fairly well to this date ever since.

We have not forgotten our ties with the Core, certainly, and it greatly pains me to have been so inmerse in Rheinland that there has been no time to stay in contact with your organization recently.

Regarding our stance about the zoners, I'll have it be known: The Rheinland Militär stands with its allies at all times and will provide with any support that is required. What we need today more than ever, Fraülein Lyell, is to be side by side. Knowing you will promptly lend us your aid in times of need fills my heart with courage, and I aspire to generate the same feeling in you and your comrades.

Hochachtungsvoll
Admiral Driedrik Sterr