Discovery Gaming Community
To: Any remaining Reavers - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Any remaining Reavers (/showthread.php?tid=148529)

To: Any remaining Reavers - Haste - 03-06-2017

[Image: su7khio.png]

My dearest Colors,

If you're still listening on this frequency, that means you didn't drink or race yourself to death. You didn't slowly perish to whatever nasty STD you contracted at that shady Rogue brothel. You didn't even end up killed in action pursuing that one, high-value target. You're living, breathing, and maybe, just maybe, interested in picking up arms for the Company once more.

For those of you didn't yet close the transmission: I have some good news for you. A few days ago I was contacted by a Rogue still loyal to the old Liberty Rogue "Lord" Moka. Yeah, the same Moka that paid half of you a fortune for shooting up Liberty. Apparently, the old man managed to get himself imprisoned; and now he wants out. And - I suppose you saw this one coming - that's where you and I come in.

Unfortunately, the Liberty Rogues fell apart into an even more unorganized mess than they were under Moka's reign. The splinter group that remains loyal to Moka isn't quite as wealthy as the old, unified organization. For us, that means this isn't exactly the most well-paid job of our lives.

However, we're still talking two hundred million credits for what shouldn't be an unusually difficult job. A hundred of that up front - maybe that'll get those of you who gambled your fortunes away back in space. The Company, regretfully, no longer has hangars full of the latest and greatest in assassination technology, so we'll have to make do with more mundane ships and weapons.

Anyhow, we can talk details later. I might just be talking to myself here, after all. If not, please send a comm right back at me. All messages sent and received on this frequency should be visible to anyone who can receive it.

Don't be shy.

- Cerulean.

[Image: commslinkend.png]

RE: To: Any remaining Reavers - Silver - 03-07-2017

[Image: VteQCNR.png]

My my my...

*Her sigh is audible*

I can't raise a little Hel.. And you come around to tempt me so..
Back with greed, with lust.. And ol' debts.

*She bites her lip*

Aigh't, Fatboy.. You got yerself one gun at yer side.
And you can bet.. I ain't stayin' rust'd.

Got an RV?

Silver.

RE: To: Any remaining Reavers - Backo - 03-07-2017

[Image: lqKr57O.png]

What the bloody hell? This some sorta joke? I thought the Reavers and this frequency were dead and I mean dead-dead, gone, forgotten, ash, dust, that bit of biomass I wash down the sink with utter disgust. Well then, if this ain't some premature April joke I might as well give it a shot, still better than sitting around with my thumbs up my bum at this shithole. So where ya want me to be, I could probably get a fighter or somethin' similar ready in a few days or so. Money looks like a lot o' booze and women, I'd gladly risk shortening my lifespan for it.

RE: To: Any remaining Reavers - Umber - 03-07-2017

[Image: APpALf1.png]

Hummm. Hi.

Umber is here. I'm somewhat busy at home now, cleaning Taus and that's it.

Looks like something interesting at least, I'm dying from boredom and even if two hundred million is not an impressive amount, I might look into it.

Safe travels,
Umber.

RE: To: Any remaining Reavers - Ryummel - 03-07-2017

[Image: bkWjYJW.png]

Hello there! Sorry for the intrusion,

Being honest here, I expected more of us signing for a job like this. Blood money isn't as easy to come by as it used to be but... well, guess that means my share of the reward is also bigger.

I'm game, and we better have a party after this.

RE: To: Any remaining Reavers - Omi - 03-07-2017

[Image: 7HnIuCZ.png]

You sound the same as ever, Cerulean. I thought that maybe a few years off the job might have gotten that smug smirk off your face and self-satisfied tone out of your voice, but I suppose life doesn't always give us what we want.

As it happens, however, I could never say no to a slice of two hundred million for a job that isn't "unusually difficult", at least as far as your professional opinion goes. I shouldn't think that I'm too out of practice by now, at any rate.

I hope to hear further details from you soon. Please don't keep me waiting.

Vanilla