Discovery Gaming Community
To: Ames Research Station | IRG - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Ames Research Station | IRG (/showthread.php?tid=148576)

To: Ames Research Station | IRG - Haste - 03-09-2017

.......Sender:........Daiyu Chen, Corcovado Capital

.......Recipients:....Ames Research Station Administration; Ingenuus Research Group

.......Location:......Planet Curacao, Cortez System

.......Encryption:....Moderate

.......Subject:.......Storage rental

To whom it may concern,

I am Daiyu Chen, Chief Operating Officer at Corcovado Capital, a private investment company headquartered on planet Curacao. The firm is currently aiming to increase investments in physical assets. Unfortunately, this carries significant overhead costs as the property needs to be transported on and off planet. As such, we are looking for affordable, off-planet storage space.

I have been informed that the Ingenuus Research Group administrates at least three space stations. Ames Research Station, in the Kepler system, appears to be the most suitable to our needs, as it borders two of our highly active operational regions.

Our "assets" vary greatly in nature, from mobile assets - freighter-sized and smaller - to stockpiles of both raw and processed materials. An easily accessible hangar that allows us to move items in and out the station without disrupting regular traffic would best match our requirements.

We understand that the research station is no standard civilian installation, and requests like ours are highly uncommon. Therefore, we are more than willing to - generously - financially compensate the Ingenuus Research Group for this provided service, should you deem it necessary. Many of our investors are deeply impressed with the scientific advances made by your organization, and would gladly support your work.

Sincerely,

Daiyu Chen
Chief Operating Officer
Corcovado Capital

RE: To: Ames Research Station | IRG - Ingenuus Research Group - 03-11-2017

[Image: ZFE4gFw.gif]

-_-_-_-_-: Secure Channel Open :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Encryption Level 3 :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Sender: Dr. James Erzie :-_-_-_-_-

Daiyu Chen,
This is an unusual request, as we have very rarely made long-term agreements with organizations, much less ones we know little about. However, in the interest of business, I actually have taken deep consideration in your offer. I have some concerns: What's the nature of your business, just general storage use? I just need some specificity. If that is the case, I'd be more than happy to provide you with the necessary accommodations. As long as your business maintains adhesion to the Confederacy's rules and regulations, we'll keep necessary sections reserved for your use. I highly recommend you review these sections, although many will most likely not apply to your operations.

As for compensation, that is something we should discuss more in-depth. Ingenuus is by no means a corporate giant, but in the same vein, we are not starved for resources. At this point in time, we're at a crossroads of operation. We have nearly limitless possibilities, however, business is about finding a need and filling it, where as research leads to creating that need. Not to say we're the reason problems arise, but today's problems are yesterday's solutions.

Dr. James Erzie
Director; CEO
Ingenuus Research Group

RE: To: Ames Research Station | IRG - Haste - 03-12-2017

.......Recipients:....Ames Research Station Administration; Ingenuus Research Group

Dr. Erzie,

Corcovado utilizes a wide variety of investment strategies. Simply put, we intend to use the requested storage space to store goods - gold and other precious metals, for example - that we suspect will rise in value in the future. Then, if and when the product reaches a price we are willing to sell for, it will be moved out of storage and sold. By storing our investments in numerous locations around Sirius, we can minimize the distance they need to be moved, and thus, minimize transportation costs. In addition, we avoid rendering ourselves an easy target for would-be thieves by not concentrating all our assets in one location.

The firm is willing to pay a sum around the two hundred million credit mark for a readily accessible spaceship hangar and connected storage units. The precise sum will, of course, depend on exactly what you can offer us. No two stations are the same, after all.

Sincerely,

Daiyu Chen
Chief Operating Officer
Corcovado Capital

RE: To: Ames Research Station | IRG - Ingenuus Research Group - 03-12-2017

Daiyu Chen,
For two hundred million credits, we can arrange continuous use of two hangars, one for fighter-class, and one for freighters and gunboat class vessels, and adjacent storage relevant to their upkeep. Each hangar as secure access, so you may use the entire area for the storage of your choosing. I feel this is the best way to accommodate your request without limiting our capabilities for our own storage. This will slightly limit our ability to service vessels in the area, but it isn't a huge traffic area anyway.

We hereby authorize the use of two hangars, one standard and one large, for any purpose in the exchange for 200,000,000cr. This agreement represents a "share" position with the Ingenuus Research Group upon purchase, with benefits of agreement including but not limited to partnerships, dividends, or supply exchange, none of previous stated items being a requirement. Additionally, free use of all Ingenuus governed stations; Ames Research Station, Bethlehem, and Corinth, shall be allowed, with temporary storage locations available at each should transport be necessary to stated regions. Stated items in this issued article are part of an open agreement, allowing for cancellation at any time with or without reason. Payment received provides proof and evidence that the involved parties, Ingenuus Research Group and Corcovado Capital, have read and agreed to stated conditions.

We hope you find this agreement favorable. Please provide proof of payment to which you may, immediately thereafter, make necessary movements to enjoy the accommodations we offer.

Dr. James Erzie
Director; CEO
Ingenuus Research Group

RE: To: Ames Research Station | IRG - Haste - 03-12-2017

Dr. Erzie,

I have just been informed that the board finds your proposal agreeable, and that the agreed upon sum of two hundred million credits has been transferred to your account. Corcovado Capital personnel will most likely be making their first deliveries shortly.

It has been a pleasure working with you, Dr. Erzie. Perhaps the future holds more cooperation between our two organizations.

Sincerely,

Daiyu Chen
Chief Operating Officer
Corcovado Capital

RE: To: Ames Research Station | IRG - Ingenuus Research Group - 03-13-2017

Daiyu Chen,
We have received your payment, and thank you for choosing the Ingenuus Research Group. As your use of our stations is an open "share" position, your rights of use can be expanded at no additional charge as time goes on, should this arrangement be favorable. We hope you are able to achieve what you need, and please contact me in this channel if any additional needs are not met, or concerns arise. I'm sure we can amend our agreement to fulfill any concerns you may have in the future.

Dr. James Erzie
Director; CEO
Ingenuus Research Group