Discovery Gaming Community
To- IMG - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To- IMG (/showthread.php?tid=148606)

To- IMG - Devastator - 03-11-2017

[Image: x9g5V9L.gif]

TO: IMG

Konbanwa friends,
I have heard rumors of an amazing element, Azurite Gas. I was hoping you would know where to procure some of this element, as the rumors are very appealing. Please let me know where I could find this amazing element. I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers.

RE: To- IMG - Byron - 03-12-2017

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ Transmission Incoming ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

¤ LOCATION: Deep Taus

¤ COMM-ID: Liam Byrne

¤ TARGET-ID: Hyun Shik

¤ SUBJECT: Azurite Gas

¤ ENCRYPTION: IMG M.E.T.A.N.O.L. Code

MESSAGE DECRYPTING... |||||||||||||||||||||||||| 100%

Dear Hyun Shik,

first, let me introduce myself. My name is Liam Byrne, Ambassador of the Independent Miners Guild. I was delegated to establish contact with you.

Before I might give you information about Azurite Gas itself and where it can be extracted, I would like to hear the reasoning behind your question. For what exactly do you want to use it, or do you just want to make money fast?

Don't get me wrong, we are of course willing to tell you more about it. The Guild is simply interested in what you want to do with it.

With best regards,
Liam Byrne
IMG Ambassador

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ End of Transmission ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

RE: To- IMG - Devastator - 03-12-2017

Konbanwa Liam Byrne,
I have no qualms to answering your questions. Which should be set up in 2 parts. The first being that as a racer money and brotherhood are the only two things we generally care about. That said it is not simply money I am after. I need a relatively large amount for research purposes. Nothing grand mind you I am interested to see if they can maintain power out put like I have heard. In order to do that I need to test some. There are several uses for a sustained steady stream of power. I hope this answers all of your questions. If you have any more please let me know.

RE: To- IMG - Byron - 03-14-2017

Dear Hyun Shik,

what you told me about your reasoning seems enough to tell you something about it. I'm not sure though whether Azurite will have the power output you might expect from it. Still worth a try though, I guess.

Anyways, what you probably look for is a place in Omicron Delta, northern Edge Nebula. I doubt I got to tell you it's extremely dangerous to be there, so watch out for any bad boys trying to surprise you while you're there. In the nebula, you gotta look for a certain structure of ... ancient origin, let's keep it that way. As soon as you get there, grab the Azurite you need. After that, I definitely advise you to make a run for it as fast as possible.

Whether you find what you need or not, I wish you the best of luck - you gonna need it.

With best regards,
Liam Byrne
IMG Ambassador

RE: To- IMG - Devastator - 03-14-2017

Konbanwa Liam Byrne,
Thank you for the valuable intel. If I am able to procure an excessive amount of Asurite would you be interested in making some form of deal? That said to a racer luck is one of our main staples. I will be sure to bring extra along. And one last question. Might I be able to hire a miner to come with me? I am not very good at the task nor does AFC have the required ship for such an undertaking. If you see fit we might be able to set up an actual convoy with AFC running security. We have generally had good runs in the past. I look forward to hearing from you.

RE: To- IMG - Byron - 03-17-2017

Dear Hyun Shik,

please excuse the slight delay, I was unfortunately caught up with different business that needed to be dealt with as fast as possible. As you see, I didn't forget your reply though.

I've talked to the Guildmasters about it, and in general, the IMG does indeed have interest in a joint mining cooperation with AFC in Omicron Delta. The level of security you have been able to provide during our convoys is extremely impressive, so I am sure we can risk this venture, with you guys on our side.

Just suggest a date, and we'll see whether we can shift our flight plans so that the IMG can roll out with a nice convoy.

With best regards,
Liam Byrne
IMG Ambassador

RE: To- IMG - Devastator - 03-17-2017

Konbanwa Liam Byrne,
I must speak with Sunny for the date but expect to hear from us soon. I recently paid a visit to the reactor to see it for my self and was utterly astounded. Being that we will be in this venture together as soon as my neural net decides to be cooperative I shall send you a transmission detailing the expedition. Please advise me of the correct inbox to address it to as the reactor was very difficult to find.