Discovery Gaming Community
To: FADM Alan Jones | 404 Operative Christina Robinson - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: FADM Alan Jones | 404 Operative Christina Robinson (/showthread.php?tid=148633)

To: FADM Alan Jones | 404 Operative Christina Robinson - Kaze - 03-11-2017

[Image: xOqCVj6.gif]

Agency 404

Transmission; Start
Identification: Operative Megan Xei Kaze Dagon
Encryption: Secure

initializing image feed...
image feed available...

[--------------------------------------------------------------]
[Image: pjYnunP.png]

Good day, Mr. Jones, Ms. Robinson.

To ensure the continuity of the good relations that the Navy, namely the ESRD section, and the 404 Agency enjoy, I am here to convene a meeting, in a place and time at your discretion, to give a mission status update as operative of the 404 Agency and as special asset of the ESRD.

Yes, Ms. Robinson, I also work for Mr. Jones.

Waiting for your reply.

Transmission: End

RE: To: FADM Alan Jones | 404 Operative Christina Robinson - Sonja - 03-12-2017

Transmission; Start
Identification: Operative Christina Robinson

image feed available...

[Image: 0X3KOl3.png]

Well Kaze, this is a pleasant surprise to say the least. It's good to know that the Navy possesses the same keen eye for talent that it shares with the Agency. I'm sure you will volunteer the reason as to why this wasn't disclosed earlier at your convenience, as we're all on the same side here. Nevertheless, I think there's worse revelations regarding your relationship with Liberty that I've heard in my time, so personally I'm quite pleased.

Fleet Admiral Jones, it is a pleasure for us to talk once again. I trust that Kaze has excelled in the performance of any tasks that you've given her, as she has for us. Given her broad skill set, including her ability to deftly conceal information, I can't see any reason why she wouldn't have met any expectations you might have.

If you will allow me to volunteer some information, Operative Kaze Dagon is currently one of our field resources, and her past ties have allowed us to obtain an accurate source of information from Bretonia and elsewhere, as well as further information about past Reaver activity and the assets built up therein. I have to make you aware though, that one of the conditions that the Agency agreed to when Kaze came on board was that we shift from our initial position of reducing Bretonia into a buffer state with a puppet government supported by Liberty, instead aiming to return her to a strong, autonomous representative democracy led by her rightful Monarch as head of state.

I would like to take this opportunity to inquire about the possibility of Agency 404 and the ESRD working together to better deploy our resources on the issues of Bretonia and, if they are still of concern, the Reavers. I am happy to meet with you to discuss the matter in person, as a representative of the Directorate, if you prefer to do things across a real table. It wouldn't be the first time Kaze and I have been sitting across from one another.

RE: To: FADM Alan Jones | 404 Operative Christina Robinson - Arbs - 03-14-2017

- INCOMING TRANSMISSION -

COMM ID: Fleet Admiral Alan Jones
TARGET ID: Kaze Dagon ; Christina Robinson
ENCRYPTION: High

Image feed online

[Image: SLmkJzl.jpg]

Miss Dagon, Miss Robinson,

Miss Robinson, I share the same pleasure to be talking with you again. I understand this may be somewhat surprising however Kaze fits in precisely in areas and duties where we need an outsider to avoid any complications or diplomatic disputes and her skill-set proves reliability. I am aware of her past in Liberty and her implications with the Reavers, yet Miss Dagon approached me for a chance for her to prove her will to change for the better. And of course her "no excuses" style in accomplishing the given tasks so has fulfilled any expectations.

As far as Bretonia is concerned, I am an Admiral rather than a politician with a hidden agenda. The Bretonians are our allies and brothers in arms in this war, and the only thing i expect from them is close reciprocity in our relations and support for one another, that being on a wide variety of matters. The Liberty Forces have pleaded their allegiance to the cause and will always be in support of the rightful Bretonian government chosen by the people of Bretonia. That being said there is nothing in regards to the creation of a Bretonian puppet state in our agenda.

The ESRD has already been deployed in Bretonia, gathering intelligence and assessing the situation for our next moves. From what I know the Commanding Officer, Elisabeth DeGrange also has something in mind regarding the recent resurgence of the Reavers. Can't really say I'm that fond of it, but it's being done for the greater good.

In any case, to further discuss these matters, choose a time of your liking for a meeting in my office in the Liberty Central Command. For now what I ask of you two is a full file the agency has on Miss Kaze Dagon as well as any files Miss Dagon may have on the Reavers, both forwarded to either me or the ESRD directorate.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

Alan Jones
Fleet Admiral, First Fleet
CiC Liberty Navy

- TRANSMISSION TERMINATED -

RE: To: FADM Alan Jones | 404 Operative Christina Robinson - Kaze - 03-14-2017

Agency 404

Transmission; Start
Identification: Operative Kaze Dagon

image feed available...

[Image: pjYnunP.png]

Good evening, Mr. Jones, Ms. Robinson.

I suggest tomorrow, 1200 hours, Foxtrot Alpha Office, Alpha Section, Fort Bragg. For my personal files, I am certain Ms. Robinson will be absolutely riveted to bring them (if she has them). As for the Reaver Mercenary Company files, that will be discussed upon said meeting.

Waiting for your reply.

RE: To: FADM Alan Jones | 404 Operative Christina Robinson - Arbs - 03-15-2017

- INCOMING TRANSMISSION -

COMM ID: Fleet Admiral Alan Jones
TARGET ID: Kaze Dagon ; Christina Robinson
ENCRYPTION: High

Image feed online

[Image: SLmkJzl.jpg]

Miss Dagon, Miss Robinson,

Very well then. I suppose it's settled.

I'll be expecting you. Let me know if there's anything else.

Yours sincerely,

Alan Jones
Fleet Admiral, First Fleet
CiC Liberty Navy

- TRANSMISSION TERMINATED -