Discovery Gaming Community
To: Cerulean Reaver - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Cerulean Reaver (/showthread.php?tid=148637)

To: Cerulean Reaver - Vendetta - 03-11-2017

[Image: SZXxg8V.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID:Keeper Leviathan
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Absolute
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: All Auxesian Personnel
PRIORITY: High
FREQUENCY: EIDO
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: Contracting

____

I must admit,

I was surprised that your Company was making a comeback. Your skills and reputation remain the foremost in contractors I've encountered or hired personally over the years, and I'm somewhat relieved to not have your guns at our backs as well.

I'm Keeper Leviathan of Auxesia. By now you should know a bit about us through our pilots that you may have encountered. If not, I can do my best to answer whichever questions you may have.

As for our discussion today, Auxesia would certainly be interested in negotiating the terms of contracting. As I had mentioned, we understand the need for discretion, and at no point would we want to put your Company's reputation at risk based on anyone we may want shot in exchange for monetary compensation. The targets noted on our Bounty Board may be hunted at your own leisure, so long as the job gets done.

You are welcome to review the target list and posted prices, but I should say that I was wrong about the initial price regarding the Order. However, bonuses remain for particular regions, and I'm sure you and your associates will have no trouble with any of them.

If your interest remains after you've reviewed, I'm sure we may be able to negotiate something else in terms of other contracts.

- Leviathan

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: Cerulean Reaver - Haste - 03-12-2017

[Image: AeK5YRE.png]

"Leviathan",

The RMC has vanished and reappeared several times in the past. It is simply the nature of the beast, as our Colors originate from all over Sirius and their backgrounds differ as much as you and I do, Keeper. Sometimes, their own personal lives, goals and motivations must be prioritized over mercenary work.

I, and my fellow Reavers, see no issues with your bounty board. The selection of targets, as well as the sums offered for their extermination, should provide ample incentive for our pilots to begin the hunt. You may consider us registered to your board, assuming you have no objections.

It is worth noting that the Company has conducted information-gathering and other covert operations for our clients in the past. If Auxesia has outstanding tasks that require expertise beyond that of most ordinary mercenary groups, we may be able to provide assistance.

I am certain that there are further mutually beneficial arrangements to be made.

- Cerulean.

[Image: commslinkend.png]

RE: To: Cerulean Reaver - Vendetta - 03-12-2017

[Image: SZXxg8V.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID:Keeper Leviathan
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Absolute
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: All Auxesian Personnel
PRIORITY: High
FREQUENCY: EIDO
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: Contracting

____

Cerulean,

I believe we've come to an agreement, then. Your company will be added to our contractor's database.

On the topic of information collecting and infiltration, there may be times that we might reach out with special tasks to our contractors. It's good to know that the Reavers are willing to handle such tasks beforehand, and you'll certainly be considered should any arise. Obviously, compensation goes without question.

We'll be in touch.

- Leviathan

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED