Discovery Gaming Community
To: Pepe ''El Comisario'' Ladron - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Pepe ''El Comisario'' Ladron (/showthread.php?tid=148642)

To: Pepe ''El Comisario'' Ladron - Shaggy - 03-12-2017

-->>Incoming Transmission.....
Visual Link - Santos Benitez

[Image: ebQIfGR.png]

Comm ID: Santos Benitez
Subject: Infiltrating The Core
Encryption: -U-N-B-R-E-A-K-A-B-L-E-
Priority: -V-E-R-Y-H-I-G-H-

'Ola my brother,

It has been a while since our last meeting, and the last time spoke. As you may be aware some believe that I was declared as a traitor to our home and the familia I live. Being apart of the Brotherhood raid command was something special. There was an incident around two years ago which made myself frustrated and that is how the rumor spreads of the all so famous Santos Benitez became a traitor. Well infact this is false, I went under cover and joined The Core. Well, infact I tried to infiltrate them alone.

Let me just open up my application for the Core as evidence which is located here. Once I was accepted, I had to go through training, interviews and tests, it was weird, and difficult, it did not feel right, it did not feel anything like i've done before. My mission was a failure, I could not even get close to the Guildmasters and Keepers, they where too heavily guarded and as a recruit there was nothing I could have done. After a month or two they found out and released me from training.

Ever since I have been taking refugee on Lagos Depot, within Sigma 13. Making assaults, and piracy on transporters and convoy's who where not bringing supplies to our home of Crete.

*Santos sigh's and then picks up a bottle of rum and takes a gulp of it then places it back down*

The reason you are receiving this transmission today is, because I want to and need to come home. I hear things are rough and you need some help. Well you know me better than most, when it comes to my familia, my brothers, my sisters. Nothing gets in the way.

One more thing, I feel I am the last remaining Benitez Familia member left, unless you know of anyone of my familia members. This will be an honor to reunite with my familia.

*Places his hands on the bottle of rum and moves it to his mouth finishing the rest of the bottle*

Pepe, get back in contact with me as soon as you can, this is important and I have something that might be of use to you. An idea infact.

Signed,
Santos Benitez

[Image: BHQg6mV.png]
.....Transmission Terminated<<[color=#FFFFFF]--

RE: To: Pepe ''El Comisario'' Ladron - Pepe - 03-12-2017

|><| |><| |><| ENCRYPTED TBH FREQUENCY |><| |><| |><|

[Image: UipOnnT.png]

Pepe "El Comisario" Ladron, at his privates

Senor Capitán! *hidden smile*

Caramba! How nice to see your hairy face! I see you are almost fully recovered after your... err... Core adventure. *whispers* I have ears everywhere. Don't think I don't know how it was.

However, I thought you were lost for ever. Then, after we lost Yaren, I received another monthly docking list. Apparently, Core didn't manage to turn off sending regular reports on Imperial frequency. I was very surprised to see your name on the list. After seeing it next month again, I realised you were recruited and flying for Core. I scheduled next report to send pilot pictures too, but Core engineers realised something is shadow-uploading and this was the last data I received from Yaren. I was lucky to receive your Core pilot licence picture, just after they finished with training you.

I'm pretty sure you will not run to Core ever again. For now, I advise you to stay on Lagos. I'd like to have someone trustworthy like you there. Open your eyes and ears, remain low profile and I promise you won't regret it. I'll try to trace any remains of Benitez family in the meantime. I expect a lot from you.

Just to mention I failed to search any Core's archives of captured Yaren food storages whereabouts. Did you hear anything about MY Nutella stash, by any chance?

*Pepe nods and reaches OFF button with his hand. Button thinks "wooow, what a macho" and cracks a bit*

|><| |><| |><| EMPTY SCREEN WITH MUCHO SNOW ON IT |><| |><| |><|

RE: To: Pepe ''El Comisario'' Ladron - Shaggy - 03-15-2017

-->>Incoming Transmission.....
Visual Link - Santos Benitez

[Image: ebQIfGR.png]

Comm ID: Santos Benitez
Subject: Infiltrating The Core
Encryption: -U-N-B-R-E-A-K-A-B-L-E-
Priority: -V-E-R-Y-H-I-G-H-

'Ola my hermano,

You have missed my hairy face it seems si. My Core adventure was a failure but i'm fully recovered indeed. It felt like I was lost forever, We all know amigo that Yaren was a tragedy and we must fight for that position back.

Si si, I was recruited and started flying for the Core, well I applied as an under cover Corsair. Si it's funny amigo, but it happened. The archived image looks sexy senorita, si don't you think?

Non, not going back to that place, the Core Guildmasters and Keepers deserve to die in a rotten hole. Damn gringo's need to die. Lagos is home to me now, and has been for a while. My hermano's and hermana's where lost. My fellow Benitez Familia gone, so that is why I went to Lagos, being unwelcome in my own home and loosing my familia is a horrible thing. So revenge was being taken out on transporters travelling through the Sigma's.

Don't expect nothing from me, I will return and the saying will follow. Amigo you remember the saying of "Show no fear Santos is here?". Your nutella stash is no where to be found, I will find those who destroyed it when taking over our installation of Yaren and rip there eyes out by my fingers. Hermano, I have turned vicious, angry and dangerous.

Signed,
Santos Benitez

[Image: BHQg6mV.png]
.....Transmission Terminated<<--