Discovery Gaming Community
Wednesday, March 15th AT 21:00 UTC - Vagrant. & (C~ vs. [TBH] - Xi Clash! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Wednesday, March 15th AT 21:00 UTC - Vagrant. & (C~ vs. [TBH] - Xi Clash! (/showthread.php?tid=148692)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Wednesday, March 15th AT 21:00 UTC - Vagrant. & (C~ vs. [TBH] - Xi Clash! - Sombs - 03-13-2017

PVP EVENT: The Brotherhood vs. The Vagrants & The Commune
The Light will purge the Nutella

TIME: Wednesday, March 15th AT 21:00 UTC
PLACE: Omicron Xi at E3
IDs INVOLVED: Only OFFICIALS listed:

- The hairy macho Brotherhood - [TBH],

- The Nomad Vagrants - Vagrant.
- The Commune - (C~

GOAL FOR BOTH: Kill the enemy team!

Story:

When not busy eating Nutella delivered by FL-ER, the Corsairs of the Brotherhood patrol Omicron Gamma and Omicron Xi. El Comisario can do both of it at the same time, which is why he leads the Brotherhood together with sexy Beltran. However, in the recent days, they notice the increasing activity of the Nomad Vagrants and Commune in Omicron Gamma and Xi. That is not good, because Pepe suddenly needs his hairy fingers at the controls of his Titan instead in a jug of Nutella.

The Nomad Vagrants are currently working on their alliance with the very loyal Commune. The Vagrants are weak and low on numbers and ressources. While they are slowly making progress with the exploration of Moros, they need allies to get a better footing back in Sirius. And there is nothing bringing the Vagrants and the Commune closer to each other than fighting side on side against common enemies. Lead by their belief, and cool visions, the Commune unites their forces with the Vagrants as they are heading towards Omicron Xi, to once more challenge the Corsairs. With each encounter, the Vagrants are becoming better. They watch, learn and adapt.

And soon, they will turn the tables.

Rules:

- Tagged characters of [TBH], Vagrant. and (C~ only. No indies, please.
- Stick to the slots. Bring nothing that wasn't registered!
- No escape. No restocking. No cloaks during battle, no buttcloaking.
- Make sure you restart PC and Discovery right before the battle. We don't want to have laggers around.
- Group on your cruiser before the battle starts. The battle won't start without even numbers in terms of asset classes.

- This will be some sort of strategical battle. Try to use your ships as the counters to the enemy ships. Snubs are good against bombers, bombers are good against gunboats, gunboats are good against snubs. The cruisers will have a special role in this battle, as they will fight each other. and the surviving cruiser will be acting like a hugging object - it will remain in place and offer their allied snubs firecover, but will not go in against snubs offensively. The idea behind the cruisers is break the pilings that way, so a pilot with three snubs behind them can use the cruiser to get a chance to return to the fight. The cruiser however will be allowed to defend itself against the bombers and the gunboat, if they are still in the battle. However, don't steal the snubs the show.

Protect your side's cruiser and you will profit from it. Once you lose it, don't let them lure you into the firing range of the enemy cruiser.

- Standard PvP things. Drop your engagement lines when the fight starts.
- Try to give the last two snubs duels or at least a 2x2. The only thing more anti-climactic than people piling on the last two people is reading my latest bill. Like, holy cow, I need to pay 300€ extra for my heater, that's just incredible. Do they want me to freeze to death!?

- When you register your ship for the event, write "I am a hairy macho!" if you're a corsair in your registering post, "I am a strong independent Vagrant!" if you're a Vagrant or "My mental powers can make pizza levitate!" if you're a Commune member. That way I know you have read the rules and accept them. People who don't post their lines with their registration won't get accepted. ;3

LISTS OF WRECKS

The Brotherhood:

Cruiser: Ibiza[TBH] - sexy @Clavius
Gunboat: Mars(TBH) - @Shaggy
Bomber: :Fat.Spartacus: - Hairy butt of @Freeport7
Bomber: Ramiro.Narez[TBH] - @TheShooter36
Snub: Pepe.Ladron[TBH] - Hairy macho @Pepe
Snub: La.Cazadora[TBH] - @Shelco
Snub: .Spartacus[TBH] - @osnof senun
(Snub): "I'll be on a VHF"-Jack @Jack_Henderson

Commune and Vagrants:

Cruiser: (C~The.Nighthawk - @TickTack
Gunboat: Vagrant.Dione - @"Sombra Hookier"
Bomber: (C~Jenson.Rogers - @Homer79
Bomber: Vagrant.Elektra - @Operator
Snub: (C~Gabriel.Thorne - @Chrysalis
Snub: Vagrant.Libye - @Felsvar
Snub: (C~Jared.Nomak - @PRJKTLRD
(Snub): Vagrant.Kishar - @Foxglove

If more people want to join, we can add additional slots, scaling the current slots up.

Have fun or try dying!

RE: Wednesday, March 15th AT 21:00 UTC - Vagrant. & (C~ vs. [TBH] - Xi Clash! - Enkidu - 03-13-2017

Any way to slip some Superior Rheingenetics from the Unioners in there? We're getting our ZOI extended into Xi once the greens sort all current business out.

Every event is better with superior Rheingenetics.

RE: Wednesday, March 15th AT 21:00 UTC - Vagrant. & (C~ vs. [TBH] - Xi Clash! - Operator - 03-13-2017

Vagrant.Electra, the Adad

I am a strong and independent Vagrant! ;3

RE: Wednesday, March 15th AT 21:00 UTC - Vagrant. & (C~ vs. [TBH] - Xi Clash! - Pepe - 03-13-2017

1. We Corsairs have never heard of that FL-ER delivery service you mentioned. We use UPS, DHL or FedEx for our Nutella deliveries, as everybody else. Sometimes all three of them when we are very hungry. In case we see that FL-ER we will eat them too. Or something even worse.

2. This is one very nice event post and I wonder if anyone would resist signing up. So pls let me participate:

Pepe.Ladron[TBH] - El Hairy Macho in Titan with mental and all other powers that made many jars of Nutella disappear.

RE: Wednesday, March 15th AT 21:00 UTC - Vagrant. & (C~ vs. [TBH] - Xi Clash! - Freeport7 - 03-13-2017

I have one question.
I usually use Cloak for tactical purposes during battle - for example: Cloak momentarily to relief heat and reposition and uncloak and start attacking again. I never use Cloak to leave battle nor go back to restock.
My question is: can I use Cloak for battle purposes? I will not restock and will be limited by the 1000 Cloak batteries. I will always stay in battle until I explode.
(BTW, I'm a bomber)

EDIT: I have a hairy butt (flex)

RE: Wednesday, March 15th AT 21:00 UTC - Vagrant. & (C~ vs. [TBH] - Xi Clash! - TickTack - 03-13-2017

It seems there are too few slots for all of our members to join in on this event forcing us to pick an choose which we don't really like to do since it involves picking only our best pilots and we don't want our newer members to feel left out, would it be possible to organize two fights with the second one happening a few hours earlier maybe about 3 hours earlier or so.

RE: Wednesday, March 15th AT 21:00 UTC - Vagrant. & (C~ vs. [TBH] - Xi Clash! - Pepe - 03-13-2017

(03-13-2017, 01:02 PM)TickTack Wrote: only our best pilots

I totally understand you, mate. This Sombra guy is again promoting only skill-based win-must-win-nau gameplay and giving no chance to many of us that are just average or low skill pilot. I cry my ass off every time.

naaah... just joking. Please apply if in mentioned factions and Sombra will add you. I doubt you could be worse pilot than me Wink

RE: Wednesday, March 15th AT 21:00 UTC - Vagrant. & (C~ vs. [TBH] - Xi Clash! - Felsvar - 03-13-2017

Vagrant.Libye Smile

I am a strong and independent Vagrant! Big Grin

RE: Wednesday, March 15th AT 21:00 UTC - Vagrant. & (C~ vs. [TBH] - Xi Clash! - Shelco - 03-13-2017

La.Cazadora[TBH], a snub

RE: Wednesday, March 15th AT 21:00 UTC - Vagrant. & (C~ vs. [TBH] - Xi Clash! - Shaggy - 03-13-2017

Leon.Rodriquez[TBH] - Fighter damn TBH can't make there mind up xD

But I am not a strong independent Vagrant!