Discovery Gaming Community
It's hunting season! - PvP Event: [Nomads/Wilds vs. Sairs] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: It's hunting season! - PvP Event: [Nomads/Wilds vs. Sairs] (/showthread.php?tid=148695)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

It's hunting season! - PvP Event: [Nomads/Wilds vs. Sairs] - SkyNet - 03-14-2017

It's 'hunting season' - (!)
PvP Event: [Squids vs. Mighty burrito fleet]
[Image: Flag-corsairs.png]
The
Brotherhood
vs.
[Image: Wild_Logo.png]
Das Wilde
[Image: Flag-nomads3.png]
K'hara
[Image: dd69ef4862.png]
Vagrants

- Friday 17th at 22 UTC
- RP and subsequent battle in Omicron Kappa
- Official factions only
- Standard engagement rules
- Balanced fleets
- Registration necessary

[Image: kappa12kcy.png]
Story:
So far, war did not went well for the poor Wild. Losses are being made everyday. To compensate this, the brood must be enlarged somehow. Infectees don't grow on trees. That's a fact. And since humans don't apply for this kind of "job" voluntarily, there is only one option left...

The Nomads have put together a considerable fleet in Omicron Iota, consisting of several platoons, one of which is taking a direct course to Planet Crete, with the intention to take the necessary materials and personnel from the Corsair's overpopulated homeworld. The Corsairs, however, are already expecting the Nomad forces in Omicron Kappa... well, more or less. And whose siesta is gonna be disturbed again? Right... Pepe Ladron's! Ay caramba!

As if the situation wouldn't be annoying enough already, this platoon is also being led by K'tesh - a very, very mean alien, not only waking up the Corsairs from their nap intentionally, but also having an eye for the best fed and hairiest host-bodies available on Crete, to infect and use these as its own puppets, against the Rheinlanders or the Order in pointless battles.

K'tesh's forces will arive Omicron Kappa this weekend and are expecting a sacrifice from the Corsairs. They better comply the demand. You don't want to provoke the mighty lord to anger!

Will Ladron's men be brave enough to fight the alien menace? Or will they accept their fate and be enslaved by the Nomads? Who knows, perhaps the El Comisario, in his wisdom, will even offer one of his beautiful sisters to placate K'tesh. He better does! The future of Crete lies within his sticky macho hands for now.

Mission Objectives:

K'tesh's Forces: Hunt the prey and disable all their ships.

Ladron's Men: Defend Crete by destroying the aggressors.

Participants:
Camera ship:

[Image: dd69ef4862.png][Image: Flag-nomads3.png][Image: Wild_Logo.png]
K'tesh's Forces

Cruiser: Wilde.RNC-Hochburg|KNL (Shelco)
Gunboat: Wilde.RNC-Nestor (SkyNet)
Gunboat: Vagrant.Dione (Sombra Hookier)
Bomber: K'Hara|Qatnu (OMEGA7)
Bomber: K'Hara|Arulu (HuggieSunrise)
Snub: Vagrant.Kessereya (Operator)
Snub: K'Hara|Leptah (Kalhmera)
Snub:
Snub:
Snub:
[Image: Flag-corsairs.png]
Ladron's Men

Cruiser: Ibiza[TBH] (Clavius)
Gunboat: Canonera[TBH] (hubjump)
Gunboat: Mars[TBH] (Shaggy)
Bomber: Emiliano,Zapatta[TBH] (Felipe)
Bomber: :Fat.Spartacus:[TBH] (Freeport7)
Snub: Jose.Juarez[TBH] (An'shur)
Snub: Pepe.Ladron[TBH] (Pepe)
Snub: .Spartacus[TBH] (osnof senun)
Snub:
Snub:

RE: It's hunting season! - PvP Event: [Nomads/Wilds vs. Sairs] - Geno - 03-14-2017

K'Hara|Qatnu (Bomber) 100% sure
K'Hara|Kashyy'n (VHF) have no idea if I'm gonna log this thing

RE: It's hunting season! - PvP Event: [Nomads/Wilds vs. Sairs] - Operator - 03-14-2017

GLa'DOS.1 - Camera Ship

RE: It's hunting season! - PvP Event: [Nomads/Wilds vs. Sairs] - Foxglove - 03-14-2017

Aww, I can't make it on Friday.

:ccc

Edit: Quick question: Do you honestly think you'll get enough K'Hara/Wilde. officials to fill all those slots? I think you're not quite being realistic. Do go ahead, though, I love events with Nomads. (sun)

RE: It's hunting season! - PvP Event: [Nomads/Wilds vs. Sairs] - Clavius - 03-14-2017

Hector.Beltran[TBH] fighter

RE: It's hunting season! - PvP Event: [Nomads/Wilds vs. Sairs] - HuggieSunrise - 03-14-2017

k'hara|arulu - bomber

unless i am called in early to work.

RE: It's hunting season! - PvP Event: [Nomads/Wilds vs. Sairs] - SkyNet - 03-14-2017

(03-14-2017, 08:50 PM)Foxglove Wrote: Aww, I can't make it on Friday.

:ccc

Edit: Quick question: Do you honestly think you'll get enough K'Hara/Wilde. officials to fill all those slots? I think you're not quite being realistic. Do go ahead, though, I love events with Nomads. (sun)

List updated. Vagrants may join too. We can still move it on Saturday/Sunday if that's better. Just PM me on skype/discord.

RE: It's hunting season! - PvP Event: [Nomads/Wilds vs. Sairs] - Pepe - 03-14-2017

Np if there are too many slots, dudes. We will do our best to fill them all up. When we show our faces up on Friday, some good fellas from one side can switch to another and save the balance.

And kudos for design, my old friend. I must pirate it <3

Pepe.Ladron[TBH] - El Titan

RE: It's hunting season! - PvP Event: [Nomads/Wilds vs. Sairs] - Operator - 03-14-2017

Edit me on the list please - Vagrant.Kessereya, A Rabisu

RE: It's hunting season! - PvP Event: [Nomads/Wilds vs. Sairs] - Shaggy - 03-14-2017

Leon.Rodriquez[TBH] - I will take a fighter for the horrible horrible people of Crete