Discovery Gaming Community
[[To: The Reavers]] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: [[To: The Reavers]] (/showthread.php?tid=148723)

[[To: The Reavers]] - thisDerius - 03-14-2017

[Image: pJ7JOOH.png]

Well hello there.

I am Tia Stormclaw, The First Elite of The Blackguard. Leader, Boss, Queen if you are feeling dramatic, but that aside.
I am quite interested in something.

What made an old Mercenary group come back to life just like that?
What are your targets?
What are your goals?

I am interested in these things since I saw you a couple of days ago in Gamma, aiding someone I really hate

STORMCLAW

RE: [[To: The Reavers]] - Silver - 03-14-2017

[Image: VteQCNR.png]

Hi, Master Sergeant Shooter Sergeant Important Person of Sergeants Extreme.

*Fakes a salute and lights up a smoke*

Who the feck are you?

[Image: commslinkend.png]

RE: [[To: The Reavers]] - thisDerius - 03-14-2017

Funny how you don't understand what am I saying. I am not speaking gallic, am I?

Tia Stormclaw. Leader of The Blackguard. Mercenary/Nomad hunting group.

I am kindly asking you to tell me what made the Reavers return?

STORMCLAW

RE: [[To: The Reavers]] - thisDerius - 03-14-2017

Great.... They are back and even more brainless.

It seems that your ass is all to high and mighty to talk, but I don't care. I will find out what I want another way.

***TRANSMISSION SHUT DOWN***

RE: [[To: The Reavers]] - Ryummel - 03-15-2017

[Image: bkWjYJW.png]

We are failing to see the point on justifying the reasons behind the return of a mercenary group and its goals. If you think there's some kind of prophecy tied to our return, then girl, you made my day.

The Blackguard you say. Mercenary and Nomad hunting group, what's that? You hunt people to make a living and then cook squids during your free time?

RE: [[To: The Reavers]] - Haste - 03-15-2017

[Image: cvGXpjj.png]

Oh, for fuck sake!

[The video feed cuts out.]

[Stumbling noises, bedsheets moving and girlish giggling fill the audio feed.]

[The video feed returns, with Cerulean facing the camera.]

...Just when I thought I had a moment to myself.

Miss Stormclaw. As you may have noticed, the Company's pilots are a diverse bunch. That very fact makes your questions rather pointless. There is no single answer to any of them.

Our line of work pays rather well. That alone is enough incentive for some of us to work for the Company. Maybe some hunt for the Company simply because it allows them to see all of Sirius while getting paid handsomely to do so. There might even be a twisted soul among our ranks with an unquenchable thirst for blood. The Company would give them a more-or-less legal means to fulfill that thirst. Much preferable to them taking innocent lives to satisfy their needs, I would argue.

The Company, as a whole, simply has one goal: to create an environment where all of these colorful individuals thrive.

Oh, and by the way. In these last few days, just about every single person I stumbled upon wanted to negotiate a deal of sorts with the Company. In other words, there's a significant demand for competent mercenaries. A demand that you and your fellow "Blackguard" seem to have been unable to fill for the last few years. Maybe you should try a different profession?

That'll be all.

- Cerulean.

Attachments

(Seriously, find a different job. Mercenary work isn't for you. You're going to get yourself killed.)