Discovery Gaming Community
To liberty navy|police|sf CC: DSE board - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To liberty navy|police|sf CC: DSE board (/showthread.php?tid=148728)

To liberty navy|police|sf CC: DSE board - Goatman - 03-14-2017

////////////////////////// INCOMING MESSAGE \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

ID: Private Adam Watson
Affiliation: Liberty Navy
Encryption: Liberty med-node
Subject: DSE pilot concern

[Image: AgMB5oa.jpg]

*Salute*

Sir or Ma'am,

During my last patrol in the New york system, i've come accross an independant DSE ship named the totopheuh. Its a C5 bison class vessel. I asked the pilot to stop. As usual i did a routine cargo check. The pilot docked right away on Manhattan with the illegal goods in hold!

Later on, i encountered the pilot again going full speed to land on Manhathan! I managed to get his transponder ID which is linked To DSE. Couldn't get his cargo scanned properly but according to the reading, there we're sorted artifacts.

I'd would like request permission to investigate on this DSE pilot and get any informations available from Liberty and DSE dataBase if there any on the captain of this ship.

If no datas, i requesting new orders and line of conduct to be set against this ship and captain.

Adam out

////////////////////////// END OF MESSAGE \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

RE: To liberty navy|police|sf CC: DSE board - Deep Space Engineering - 03-16-2017

[Image: CRu4blZ.png]

[Image: zRcTyLA.png]
[Image: ufLMR0w.png]

Toronto Station
SUBJECT: Gross Misconduct of vessel Totopheuh
TO: Pte Watson

Ontario, Liberty Space

Greetings,

Deep Space Engineering board wishes to thank you for your information regarding the actions of one of our sub contractors.

While we cannot control what these affiliates do, we can control how long they can do it. As we wait for the law enforcers to pick up this case, we will make our own inquiries and begin the process of reprimanding this individual.

Please stay available in case we need to make further inquiries.

Sincerely,
Secretary
Alice Cooper

RE: To liberty navy|police|sf CC: DSE board - Goatman - 03-16-2017

*Salute*

Ma'am Cooper,

Thank you for you swift reply. I assure you of my full cooperation if needed by DSE board. I'm currently investigating the actions of this "rogue" independant entrepeneur. From the informations that i've already gathered from freelance pilots, its not the first time he do it. Unfortunatly, they failed to provide me with proof to proceed and contact the general attorney. If there any update on his behaviors or whereabout of the captain of this ship, i will forward them to you as well.

With all my respect,

RE: To liberty navy|police|sf CC: DSE board - Deep Space Engineering - 03-16-2017

[Image: CRu4blZ.png]

[Image: zRcTyLA.png]
[Image: ufLMR0w.png]

Toronto Station
SUBJECT: Gross Misconduct of vessel Totopheuh
TO: Pte Watson

Ontario, Liberty Space

Greetings,

Please view this communique to the vessels' skipper here. Please use this in a 'read only' capacity to help further your own investigation.

Sincerely,
Secretary
Alice Cooper

RE: To liberty navy|police|sf CC: DSE board - Goatman - 03-16-2017

[Image: AgMB5oa.jpg]

*downloading read only communication*

Ma'am Cooper,

I'm please with the fact that DSE doing its own internal investigation. I would like to thank you personnally. I will use all available informations available to push my investigation forward. If any further informations would be available to the DSE board, i would like to have permssion to forward them to LPI as well to ensure that local laws are uphold.

thank you again for your time,