Discovery Gaming Community
Proper purchase and equipment transfering of a ship - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Proper purchase and equipment transfering of a ship (/showthread.php?tid=148797)

Proper purchase and equipment transfering of a ship - *-harpya-* - 03-17-2017

Hello friends,

I have a question.

How is the proper purchase of a ship and the equipment transfering?

I would like to buy a new ship with almost, if not the same, gun classes and keep the hardly achieved guns I have in my actual ship.

In other words, buy this new ship and transfer all possible guns and armor upgrade I have in the actual ship.

Also, when I check the ships session on the Wiki, I see that there is the price of the ship and the package price of the ship too.

I understand that the package price includes its original set of equipment, but for example, when I bought my actual ship which mounts 9's guns, those guns didn't come with the purchase transaction.

Thanks a lot in advance !

RE: Proper purchase and equipment transfering of a ship - sasapinjic - 03-17-2017

Package simply means that most essential things , like Scanner , Engine , Shield and sometimes ( mostly in transports case ) some default guns , are included in that price , but you may choose not to buy them if you want ( except ID , engine and Scanner which you must have to take off ) .
When you want to purchase new ship , go to ship dealer , choose ship , click "select ship" and on next screen transfer all equipment you want to keep from right window to left , especially ID and more expensive equipment , like CODENAMES and Armor upgrade , sell what you don't need ( transfer it to right window ) .
When you are done , click "Buy ship" to complete purchase .

RE: Proper purchase and equipment transfering of a ship - *-harpya-* - 03-17-2017

I will try that now.

Thanks a lot sasapinjic !

RE: Proper purchase and equipment transfering of a ship - *-harpya-* - 03-17-2017

Ready to buy but a little bit confused.

From the left side should I first transfer all weapons and other equip to the right windows or leave them where they are?

My doubt is because from the right side I see my ID to transfer the opposite way, from right to left.

I suppose the left side of the window is where the actual equipment is mounted.

The armor upgrade for example is shown in the left side of the window, but unmounted.

Should I transfer it as well as the other stuff to the right side?

Sorry for the confusion.

RE: Proper purchase and equipment transfering of a ship - sasapinjic - 03-17-2017

To Left is your new soon to be ship and things you will keep , or rights things that will be left behind on old ship and sold , dosent mater what you will transfer first .
During transfer , some things are auto transfered , like guns , and some are not , like ID , so you have to choose what you will transfer to your new ship , like ID , armor , guns , etc .
Some things cant be transfered , like for example surplus of cargo or nanobits/shield batteries .

RE: Proper purchase and equipment transfering of a ship - *-harpya-* - 03-18-2017

Hi sasapinjic, I made a confusion at first but in the end everything worked out in this purchase.

Thanks again for your attention buddy.