Discovery Gaming Community
Enyalius Dossier / Personnel Logs - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Enyalius Dossier / Personnel Logs (/showthread.php?tid=148988)

Enyalius Dossier / Personnel Logs - Enyalius - 03-25-2017

[Image: me01FWrm.jpg?1]

Name: Enyalius
Origin: Rheinland
Previous Occupation: Spacecraft Mechanic in Rheinland
Current Occupation: Freelancer

Short Biography: Enyalius is a 25 year old woman who was adopted from Liberty and put in a Rheinland home, her Adoptive parents where both in the mechanic feild and soon Enyalius followed suit. Eager to please her parents she became one of the best at the school of Mechanics in Rheinland. So good in fact she often took Military contracts to repair Rheinland Wraiths and other war vessels. Sadly this life was not enough for her, she dreamed of adventure and exploring other systems. So she lied on one of her reports showing a Wraith was not reparable. Fixed it and Left Rheinland. While its not certain in Rheinland Government knows about the forgery but to be safe she stayed off the lanes and took the back "roads" and left. With no reason to go back she feared nothing. Her parents were very supportive and vowed total secrecy. Now she fly's though the house looking for work, eager to have a more interesting life, not of a Mechanic she left behind.

RE: Enyalius Dossier - Enyalius - 03-25-2017

Current Ship being used by Enyalius

[Image: M6K97bE.jpg]
Ship type: Rheinland "Wraith"

Currently used by Enyalius this Wraith was repaired after an incident with Rheinland Military and the criminal organization know as the Red Hessian Army. With Enyalius's skills she made this workable not fully functional. The power core was capped at 75 percent power. Running out of time Enyalius made the choice to leave Rheinland, she hoped it would be enough. When traveling In Liberty she began to work with an Agent known as Avery Reeves of the 404. As an informant she fed him information that could help with his projects. Then all Enyalius's work finally payed off. With the help of Agent Avery Reeves the Cover up for the Rheinland Wraith is almost fool proof. With the wreckage on Rochester, It is now possible to fully repair the Wraith to 100 percent functionality. Tho it will take sometime.

RE: Enyalius Dossier / Personnel Logs - Enyalius - 03-26-2017

Today was an interesting one. I have met different groups and established connections for possible work, which I desperately need the income.

Elena of Forlorn: She so far seemed very nice and interesting in employing me. She also took interest in my Wraith, tho everyone seems to. I'm not sure what draws people to it but i'm glad i'm sitting in one. Anyways, we should be getting back in touch very soon and I'm feeling positive about this new possible ally.
Agent Avery Reeves of the 404: This man is very peculiar. Offered me an informant job but wasn't to specific on what information he wanted. Tho i'm sure i can figure that out judging by his "hush hush" Attitude. He promises great rewards should i bring worthy information. I guess we shall put that to the test.
Auxesia : I know very little so far, other then they seem to hang around Inverness and they don't like Gallic's very much, considering they hired me i didn't like the Gallic's very much either *Chuckles*. They have accepted me on their bounty boards and I'm eager to start making money off of them. I know i could use it.

RE: Enyalius Dossier / Personnel Logs - Enyalius - 03-26-2017

I just cant beilive my own eyes... Reeves, someone who I never would have thought helped me in such a way I could never really repay... After a MND Agent flying a Wraith crash landed on Rochester Reeves did something unthinkable. He used this event as an excuse for me having a Wraith. A perfect cover-up. Something I could have never truly done on my own. I will use the wreck to my advantage and repair my Wraith, possibly to full potential. Me having to lie to others saying this Wraith was a "Gift" is finally over. But i hope this does not come at a grueling cost. For now, I will rest my head on Planet Denver, a reward from Avery himself, a home and hangar for my Wraith.

Cover-up for the Rheinland Wraith and my New Home.