Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Council - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Council (/showthread.php?tid=149438)

To: The Council - Cipher:404 - 04-15-2017

[Image: xOqCVj6.gif]

Agency 404

Transmission; Start
Identification: Operative 'Speedster'
Encryption: Secure

initializing image feed...
image feed available...

[-----------------------------------------------------------------------]
[Image: MgEpXls.gif]

Greetings to anyone with privy to this communication. I'll be brief and rather on the nose about this because timing is of the true essence here and coordination to achieve results will be more than a necessity.

The Gallic invasion force have pushed even further into the system of Magellan putting several parties at a higher level of risk and most opportunely, stretching Gallia's battle-lines even further. We have been on the defensive long enough and as such, the C.O of the Revenant is authorizing the deployment of one of our Agency's Mobile Strike Forces to deploy within Gallic Space and assault key targets, both to disrupt the supply lines and the deployment schedules of their forces.

It would be most beneficial if the Council were to help Agency 404 and by extension Liberty in this regard, by providing a F.O.B for our pilots however few they may be, to refuel and re-arm upon. In addition, a small amount of coordination with other forces sympathetic to your cause would also go a long way in producing further and more wide-spread results for all of us with an interest in this conflict working out in our favour.

This will be a messy and gritty assault in the hearts of what they call home, but if done correctly, this could greatly hamper their effectiveness across all fronts over a short time, considering the Royalist forces have decided to engage themselves on multiple fronts, we may simply sabotage and ambush their forces at key choke-points.

Considering that time truly is of the essence, please get back to this offer of cooperation as quickly as you find possible. The enemy will only remain complacent for so long.

Transmission: End

RE: To: The Council - Wesker - 04-15-2017

CLN-La Verite, Roussillon
15 April, 740 AGS

[Image: l0WETrF.gif]

Sender: Colonel Jeanne Francouis, Council Liberation Navire
Recipient: Operative 'Speedster' , Agency 404.
Topic: A risky move.

Bonjour,

I am Colonel Jeanne Francouis of the Council Liberation Navire. the Council is unfamiliar with your agency, -aside from it being based out of Liberty-, and would require you to elaborate on just -what- it is you are aside from a Liberty Agency. The Council would also like to inform you that Gallia itself -including the Council- is not welcoming combat efforts by allies from Sirius, however supplies and scouting missions will be permitted. With that being said, there is an alternative the Council would be willing to assist whatever it is your agency is, against the Royalist forces should you specify yourselves first.

I'll await your reply.

Colonel Jeanne Francouis
Council Liberation Navire

ATTACHMENTS:

Transmission End

RE: To: The Council - Cipher:404 - 04-16-2017

Agency 404

Transmission; Start

image feed available...

Colonel Francouis,

To summarize and clarify what I mentioned in the earlier communication is that we, an Agency loyal to the preservation of House Liberty have allowed ourselves to be on the defensive for far too long and something has to be done to shake both the morale and the actual strength of the Royalist Forces, I find your lack of willingness to allow combat assistance from Sirian sympathizers rather disturbing, but I'm sure there must have been a good reason for your movement to have taken such a stance.

I will not argue with you on how to conduct your own affairs in your own home, for in my own situation I would be less than pleased if you did so to me, it remains courtesy that I both accept as well as understand the concerns you raise. With respect of course, I'll address your queries now.

Agency 404 is a small-scale and compacted agency built for mobility to operate both in overt and covert and settings as well as hostile environments. It's no secret that the Primary Department of the L.S.F have become increasingly rare in the operations they conduct, therefore as an independent Agency from them but more or less operating in the same field, officials began to look to us for results. We do not have a series or many goals at all, just one. Liberty's continual preservation and the protection of her people from internal or external threats by any means necessary.

Given that Gallia is your home, in return for clearance to conduct combat sorties within it, we are more than willing to hear what restrictions and compromises you would like to request. I hope these answers were sufficient for you.

RE: To: The Council - Wesker - 04-25-2017

CLN-La Verite, Roussillon
24 April, 740 AGS

[Image: efwLlMZ.gif]

Sender: Colonel Jeanne Francouis, Council Liberation Navire
Recipient: Operative 'Speedster' , Agency 404.
Topic: A risky move

Bonjour,

The Lack of combat assistance applies to the fronts in Gallia and Gallia alone, the Council will welcome support from its Sirian allies in the Taus. Combat offensives, supplying, and reconnaissance missions all fall under this category. Given your agency and its goals the Council is willing to provide assistance to the 404 for combat operations within the taus. Should you decide to provide assistance the Battleship De Grasse can support your efforts as a staging point for operations within the taus. You may use it as a staging point for supplying missions to Gallia or reconnaissance missions only, take note that should the Council receive word of Armed offensives within Gallia the offer presented will be revoked immediately.

In return for the offer presented the Council would like to request a staging point for its operations against the Royalist forces near Liberty, perhaps an installation located within California given the recent destruction of the Freeport within Magellan. The Council is very much willing to assist the Libretonians in any way possible so long as the conditions of their operations within Gallia meet the restrictions provided by the Council.

Colonel Jeanne Francouis
Council Liberation Navire

ATTACHMENTS:

Transmission End

RE: To: The Council - Cipher:404 - 04-25-2017

Agency 404

Transmission; Start

image feed available...

Colonel Francouis,

Your conditions are both understandable and accepted, regarding your counter-request to receive a deployment zone near Liberty, I'll contact the Navy to allot you some space upon the Yukon currently situated in Cortez, as it is the only Naval asset in the vicinity of California and of course Cortez that is fit for the purpose of holding and deploying your assets.

I'll of course keep you looped in with this communication, but allow me to first oversee asset movements before I begin the process of contacting our Naval Forces. Furthermore I thank you for your compromise and acceptance in allowing us to operate within the Taus, any movements into Gallic space will be of a reconnaissance nature and the resulting data will be shared with you upon return, we will not escalate armed combat within Gallic space, but will be weapons free in the Taus.

Do not hesitate to contact me again for further clarification, requests or mere diplomacy.